Avengers:Endgame

Norm

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

But they could go back in time prior to BW being dead and then bring that version to the present day...much in the same way as with Gamora.

I suppose they could, I mean didn't cap put all the stones back in their places, but I am not sure that reverses them being used. If they were to bring her back in any guise, would they still be in the timeline where the snap was reversed?

It's a bit complex for sure. Perhaps we will get some answers when the writers get asked once the film has been out for a bit.

I think they would have taken time to make sure the writing was tight. 

12 minutes ago, Rab87 said:

I suppose they could, I mean didn't cap put all the stones back in their places, but I am not sure that reverses them being used. If they were to bring her back in any guise, would they still be in the timeline where the snap was reversed?

It's a bit complex for sure. Perhaps we will get some answers when the writers get asked once the film has been out for a bit.

Now that Caps old.....could he do a swap with Nat.....maybe when he dropped the stone back. 

"Hey Red Skull.....heres the soul stone but can I swap it for Nat? I'll come back in 30 odd years and swap places with her, soul for a soul deal......im just gonna get my Nat King with Peggy for a few decades first ok"

Preston Jambo
2 hours ago, milky_26 said:

It looked like Scotland the intro to new Asgard and remember in infinity war Waverley and other bits of Edinburgh were used

It's St Abbs which ironically used to be completely dry and still has no pub.

Phil Dunphy
3 hours ago, Rab87 said:

Dr Strange will have the Time Stone again, though.

I'm going to avoid trying to work out the consequences of him going back in time, because I'll go cross eyed.

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Dr Strange will have the Time Stone again, though.

I'm going to avoid trying to work out the consequences of him going back in time, because I'll go cross eyed.

i think that is why they had the scene debunking the time travel consequences of back to the future 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
3 hours ago, Preston Jambo said:

It's St Abbs which ironically used to be completely dry and still has no pub.

I did like the Innis and Gunn and Irn Bru placement! That and the cameo from Korg, probably the funniest character of the entire MCU franchise 

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

i think that is why they had the scene debunking the time travel consequences of back to the future 

I've seen too much Star Trek to believe in anything other than causality :laugh:

1 hour ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

I did like the Innis and Gunn and Irn Bru placement! That and the cameo from Korg, probably the funniest character of the entire MCU franchise 

Thor and Korg are definitely the funniest two characters in the MCU.

Search for Thor Snake Story on YouTube. Howling.

5 hours ago, Dunks said:

The end credit scene was unbelievable!

As Ming once nearly said "Tony's alive!!!!" ???

11 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

Q&A with the directors around some of the questions after the movie:

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/bj0it4/joe_russos_qa_about_the_plot_of_avengers_endgame/

Clears things up pretty nicely.

Apparently "Spiderman : Far from home" is being classed as the last film of phase 3, so that may clear some more things up. 

I’ve just got around to watching it. Generally enjoyed it but got pissed off hugely by a couple of bits. The main thing being Captain America. He’s gone from being a bloke who’s a bit tidy in a fight to someone who can wield Thor’s hammer and go toe to toe with Thanos, who can take Thor and Hulk in a square go. That and the stupid girl power bit. 

31 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’ve just got around to watching it. Generally enjoyed it but got pissed off hugely by a couple of bits. The main thing being Captain America. He’s gone from being a bloke who’s a bit tidy in a fight to someone who can wield Thor’s hammer and go toe to toe with Thanos, who can take Thor and Hulk in a square go. That and the stupid girl power bit. 

that really annoyed me as they only had captain marvel like a minor character rather than one that is strong enough to beat thanos

I still think turning Thor from an immortal god of thunder, who should have been able to destroy Thanos single handedly into a bit of an idiot was bad enough, but turning him into a fat joke was terrible, his storyline over the last few films has been shite. 

The Internet
On 01/05/2019 at 02:10, Dunks said:

The end credit scene was unbelievable!

:lol:

I waited

:muggy: