The Official 19/20 New Kits Thread

tian447

20 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

New Monchengladbach kit... we should get the same but with Maroon smoke to honour our pyros this season ?

Image result for borussia mönchengladbach kit 19/20

Je suis pyros

:sob:

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• tian447

• Салатные палочки

• PhoenixHearts

Maroonblood22
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Je suis pyros

:sob:

It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, buddy ?

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Malaury Martin modelling there?

:isee:

rudi must stay
22 hours ago, farin said:

Not their best effort. ?

8870EC1D-895B-452C-95F7-D49A6E20CE48.thumb.jpeg.de6655bb0ea9fb56e28f7ca785fd06b0.jpeg

No need to follow my link

Love this top, same every year taking money out of honest fans pockets, it's good that it's different. And it certainly is

1 hour ago, farin said:

Chessboard style tops are nothing new tbh,  I’ve seen worse. ?

1D72F1FF-28C7-418C-8A44-740ACAFD9FD2.jpeg.391fcef1fe2e34dc0a7922b0a9ce64ff.jpeg

They've missed a trick here - unbranded space on the collar...

1 hour ago, BRY said:

They've missed a trick here - unbranded space on the collar...

It says Chiquita on the back of the collar.

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, farin said:

Chessboard style tops are nothing new tbh,  I’ve seen worse. ?

1D72F1FF-28C7-418C-8A44-740ACAFD9FD2.jpeg.391fcef1fe2e34dc0a7922b0a9ce64ff.jpeg

Persib eh

Wyness' last club

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Southampton..how's this for a kit launch ??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48310994

The Southampton FC kit has been launched in a Fyre Festival mockumentary

Absolutely howling kits, how many do they bloody need (or is one a short sleeved GK top)!?!?

So this answers my own question ..

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/05/southampton-19-20-home-away-third-kits.html?m=1

Edited by Fraggle

Maroon Sailor

Arsenal used to always have decent home shirts but not for a few years now.

This one is more like it

Maroon Sailor

Barca and Juve are at it

Edited by Maroon Sailor

The Fluorescent Zebra

Leicester's new away is just an affront to football kits

Template should only ever be for Germany or Cork City

Capture.JPG

Edited by The Fluorescent Zebra

23 minutes ago, The Fluorescent Zebra said:

Capture.JPG

Yeh that's a shocker!

Unknown user

I have high hopes for hilarity next season having seen how cheap and nasty the change of logo and new kit style make Macron look. 

wrexham_afc_2019_2020_macron_home_kit.jp

Hibs' release should be a larf, that looks proper Sports Direct

PhoenixHearts

Surprised nobody has mentioned this stunner. Everyone was scared Puma was going to mess with Milan,  but this is surely one of their best kits in a long time. And I thought their last adidas effort in 2017-18 was already pretty perfect.

With a special shout out to Juve, Barca and Inter's (and Newcastle) kits for next season... THIS is how you do a striped kit:

p.s, Just bought it. Paid through the nose full price and everything, because I'm a ****ing idiot. Won't be taking it off until Milan are back where they belong in the Champions League ...

:sob: (congratulations Atalanta)

milan-19-20-kit (1).jpg

Samuel Camazzola
20 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned this stunner. Everyone was scared Puma was going to mess with Milan,  but this is surely one of their best kits in a long time. And I thought their last adidas effort in 2017-18 was already pretty perfect.

With a special shout out to Juve, Barca and Inter's (and Newcastle) kits for next season... THIS is how you do a striped kit:

p.s, Just bought it. Paid through the nose full price and everything, because I'm a ****ing idiot. Won't be taking it off until Milan are back where they belong in the Champions League ...

milan-19-20-kit (1).jpg

Could have picked one up here for a snip of the retail price. https://www.soccerlord.se/product-category/serie-a/ac-milan/

PhoenixHearts
Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

Could have picked one up here for a snip of the retail price. https://www.soccerlord.se/product-category/serie-a/ac-milan/

Soccerlord actually do really great quality for knock offs. Picked a fair few up there last year for the world cup. Best fakes I've ever seen.

BUT I've never messed around with Milan kits. My two rules: Always the genuine article. ALWAYS a number 3 on the back. I'm just weird.

For much the same reasons, I'd never buy a fake Hearts kit either,  but we're not considered big enough fish for the knock off market anyway, so no need to worry.

Clark Griswold
On 24/05/2019 at 09:52, The Fluorescent Zebra said:

Capture.JPG

Image result for leicester away kit vs adidas

Seen this as well. Same design, only about 30 quid cheaper!

PhoenixHearts
16 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Image result for leicester away kit vs adidas

Seen this as well. Same design, only about 30 quid cheaper!

Reminds me of when I tried to pre-order the new SK Brann kit but found out they don't ship outside of Norway... I made it myself. Ended up having one before they were on sale.

Anyway, point is, any Leicester fans wanting the kit dirt cheap, just buy the teamwear and bring it my way. I'll embroider the badge and print the sponsor for you :D :whistling:

61386479_315247106034134_5010467096136515584_n.jpg

61541183_715650472224220_617984393041936384_n.jpg

61136023_643438459453247_3506642421234532352_n.jpg

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Soccerlord actually do really great quality for knock offs. Picked a fair few up there last year for the world cup. Best fakes I've ever seen.

BUT I've never messed around with Milan kits. My two rules: Always the genuine article. ALWAYS a number 3 on the back. I'm just weird.

For much the same reasons, I'd never buy a fake Hearts kit either,  but we're not considered big enough fish for the knock off market anyway, so no need to worry.

I don't know if this is true but it has been mentioned on a couple of forums that these shirts are produced in the same factories as the originals but instead of going out the 'front door' these batches go out unaccounted for. Effectively the are real. 

Sooperstar

milan-19-20-kit (1).jpg

Not keen on that. Too many stripes.

Unknown user

milan-19-20-kit (1).jpg

It's alright, I think your relief at it not being an utter disaster is affecting your view though!

1 hour ago, Toggie88 said:

What's the chat with our kit? Getting a bit late, no?

We played our final game of the season 3 days ago.

New strip will be launched first week in June, is what I heard on Saturday. Teaser or actual

strip is anyone’s guess. 

PhoenixHearts
39 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's alright, I think your relief at it not being an utter disaster is affecting your view though!

I disagree. My view is totally unimpeded.

It's a perfect Milan kit. Thinner stripes as a nod to their older kits. Stripes continued on to the sleeves and a fully striped back (can't stress enough just how much I love fully striped sleeves instead of black sleeves). No random boxy panels. No pointless trim. No overbearing manufacturer branding *cough three stripes cough*

In fact the only thing I'd change is maybe put a v neck on it. And get rid of the sponsor.

And maybe just maybe have one or two decent players wear it, but I know I'm asking for too much now.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

22 minutes ago, Homme said:

We played our final game of the season 3 days ago.

I mean relative to previous years. 

As a kid, I feel like the new kit was normally in the store by early May. 

Edited by Toggie88
Quoted wrong post.

PhoenixHearts
43 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I don't know if this is true but it has been mentioned on a couple of forums that these shirts are produced in the same factories as the originals but instead of going out the 'front door' these batches go out unaccounted for. Effectively the are real. 

It's probably true yeah, but the thing I have noticed when comparing a few Soccerlord kits alongside their licensed equivalent is the badge embroidery is a bit 'looser' and not as smooth or tight. Sometimes the sizing is a but off too, but nothing too bad. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I disagree. My view is totally unimpeded.

It's a perfect Milan kit. Thinner stripes as a nod to their older kits. Stripes continued on to the sleeves and a fully striped back. No random boxy panels. No pointless trim. No overbearing manufacturing *cough three stripes cough*

In fact the only thing I'd change is maybe put a v neck on it.

And maybe just maybe have one or two decent players wear it, but I know I'm asking for too much now.

If you insist, it's no stunner though

PhoenixHearts
30 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

So close to perfection, but yet so far away.

It's definitely not as bad as some people would have you believe. Inter have definitely had worse kits, and I actually think it's quite clever. If you know your classic Serie A kits, you'll notice the diagonal strip behind the sponsor is very loosely inspired by Inter's 1990 away kit. 

maglia-inter-away-1988-89.jpg

PhoenixHearts
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If you insist, it's no stunner though

Well... it is when compared the the countless monstrosities Adidas have been supplying Milan for the past 2 decades. 

And it looks great on the pitch with the white shorts and socks. Wore it in their last home game. Gorgeous.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

Unknown user
25 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Well... it is when compared the the countless monstrosities Adidas have been supplying Milan for the past 2 decades. 

And it looks great on the pitch with the white shorts and socks. Wore it in their last home game. Gorgeous.

Wasn't 2017/18 perfect? :D

Whatever though, I'm not arsed, if you're happy with it knock yourself out!

I just don't see anything special myself

Maroon Sailor

Not a fan of thin stripes but that Milan kit looks pretty good.

Didn't work well with Sunderlands kit though last season. Blame that on the thin white stripe so wouldn't work well with Newcastle imo

Inter strip is gash with those diagonals under the sponsor. Be hard to beat their kit when they had Matthaus, Klinsmann, Brehme and Bergomi playing for them anyway

I'd take a retro V-neck. Or retro collared top. 

As far as design goes, I quite like the look of Arsenals, but the Ajax style top is very nice. Wouldn't mind seeing a return. Black and blue stripes away kit pls. 

Diadora Van Basten
3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

New strip will be launched first week in June, is what I heard on Saturday. Teaser or actual

strip is anyone’s guess. 

Just in time to miss the holiday market as usual.