Barca read kickback

Robbo51

upgotheheads
10 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

I was randomly perusing the internet today for peoples reactions to something and was getting bored when I had to take a double take. You could have knocked me over with a feather. 

42 seconds in.

Brilliant, Really cool dude, intelligent like most Jambos and can spot a stupid agenda when he sees one!

I still can't believe people actually bought that strip... To see some still in the stands wearing it today :laugh:

Helped pay for the stand I suppose

3 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

I was randomly perusing the internet today for peoples reactions to something and was getting bored when I had to take a double take. You could have knocked me over with a feather. 

42 seconds in.

That's crazy ??

As an aside, what a stupid video and 'interviewer'

rudi must stay

42 seconds in.

Legendary

And of all the videos on the internet, I'm going to say that is the best and most important one I have ever seen

Edited by rudi must stay

42 seconds in.

So you and some twat on hobos.net both happened to stumble across this video clip while browsing the internet on the same day? 

:levein_interesting:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?339232-That-PINK-and-YELLOW-HOMFC-Away-Strip

Ricardo Quaresma
4 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

42 seconds in.

He must be on here

niblick1874
15 hours ago, graygo said:

So you and some twat on hobos.net both happened to stumble across this video clip while browsing the internet on the same day? 

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?339232-That-PINK-and-YELLOW-HOMFC-Away-Strip

It is known on here who I am. 

How about you saw it on here and ran off to post it on hibs.net. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I did notice recently that if you put Yas in for a gif on insta stories KK’s gif off here from his derby goal comes up. Have used it a few times myself of course but it is one of the first search results. Good to see Barca enjoying it! 

AlphonseCapone

That article, rangers this, rangers that, ****ing boak inducing. How many games did he even play for them? Also no awareness of where the gif comes from, do some research ya useless *****. 

davemclaren
On 25/04/2019 at 19:44, niblick1874 said:

42 seconds in.

Good to see a Hearts shirt worn in the USA. Also gave a considered answer and saw through her leading question. 

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Good to see a Hearts shirt worn in the USA. Also gave a considered answer and saw through her leading question. 

Quite a few did by the looks of it, which is encouraging. 

How Info Wars are still going considering Alex Jones basically admitted he just recycles crap from 4chan and youtube is beyond me.