Cup Final in Luxembourg?

LondonJambo1985

The Black Stuff Irish Pub
15 Val de Hamm, Pulvermühle
L-1714 Luxembourg
Tel (+352)42 54 96

The White Rose used to show a lot of games but it's closed at the moment.

I've watched our games in the Tube, the Pyg and Oscar's and I know they show a lot of football in Crossfire and the Britannia but probably worth checking with one of them first if the game clashes with other UK fixtures.

The Black Stuff is a nice boozer but they show all the Gaelic football, rugby, hurling and English football so I'd be surprised if they will show our game unless there aren't other games on at that time.

2 hours ago, andrew said:

The Black Stuff is a nice boozer but they show all the Gaelic football, rugby, hurling and English football so I'd be surprised if they will show our game unless there aren't other games on at that time.

Black Stuff are advertising Celtic v Kilmarnock, so there's a good chance I would say

Better of with the Pygmalion down in the Grund easier to get to than the blackstuff( number 9 bus takes you right to the PYG). The blackstuff is also in the middle of nowhere at least the Pyg there are other bars and places to eat around that area. My old flat mate from when I lived in Lux is a jambo I will ask him about his plans for the day if he is not coming over.