Sean Clare

MaskedMarauder

MaskedMarauder

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere (can’t see anything) but is there any truth in the rumours he was out till all hours on Friday night before the Rangers game?

Could find himself in a sticky situation at his “evening with Sean Clare” night tonight if someone asks the question to him. Hoping it’s obviously just rumours!

5 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere (can’t see anything) but is there any truth in the rumours he was out till all hours on Friday night before the Rangers game?

Could find himself in a sticky situation at his “evening with Sean Clare” night tonight if someone asks the question to him. Hoping it’s obviously just rumours!

Aye it's true, I read it on here.

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

:getout:

An Evening With Sean Clare......

He’ll probably enter the hall, answer a couple of questions then disappear for half an hour.

8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He’ll probably enter the hall, answer a couple of questions then disappear for half an hour.

????

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Rumour 'Mill' in full flow.

Derby coming up, funny that. Bringing up rumours already covered?

23 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

I work with Shaun Claire’s sister and know, for a fact, that he’s tea total.

What about Sean Clare though ?

59 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Not true.

He was in his room all night. The reason i know is because I was with him.

No one puts Sean Clare in a corner ;)

1 hour ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Sexy Sean is a professional.  No there's no truth in it. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Derby coming up, funny that. Bringing up rumours already covered?

Does this mean the "masked marauder" has been unmasked? :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not watching it as I don't have Facebook but he looks a bit pissed to me.

Seemed  quite happy 

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not watching it as I don't have Facebook but he looks a bit pissed to me.

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Seemed  quite happy 

Yup intoxicatedly happy some would say ?

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Seemed  quite happy 

My suspicions are confirmed then?. Even though I wasn't watching.

4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

My suspicions are confirmed then?. Even though I wasn't watching.

I wasn’t there but I’m sure i could smell sick off him

15 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

I wasn’t there but I’m sure i could smell sick off him

There was a whiff of Blue WKD in the room I hear

Edited by Notts1874

TyphoonJambo

I wasn't there nor am I even in the country but i definately seen him leave at the end, wavering, carrying a kebab and being led into a taxi by a fat bird fae muirhoose

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Neither was I but it looks like he's pished himself into the bargain.

Heard him grunt to the MC, “haw, is mah boaby oot?”

“No.”

“Well, ahm pishin’”

Well I would’ve heard that if I’d been there and he’d said it.

3 hours ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Yes it's definitely true, but it's ok because Craig Levein was with him, he stuck to pints all night and they shared a taxi home about 1 am.

MaskedMarauder

Off topic now I realise, but thought he spoke really well tonight. Made some really strong minded decisions at a young age and can tell he’s just desperate to play as many games here as he can which justifies his decision in coming here where he’s getting the game time he needs/wants. Not many players would walk away from a professional academy these days

Edited by MaskedMarauder

Shanks said no
18 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Off topic now I realise, but thought he spoke really well tonight. Made some really strong minded decisions at a young age and can tell he’s just desperate to play as many games here as he can which justifies his decision in coming here where he’s getting the game time he needs/wants. Not many players would walk away from a professional academy these days

caution this vehicle is reversing

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bombay is his favourite city. Could be mixed up but something to do with Sapphire

been here before

I wasnt there nor did I watch the facebook thing but from what I could hear it looked like you could smell drink off him.

Surprised to hear him talk about Vanaceks 20 a day habit. Would explain a few things re lack of pace etc.

14 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I wasn't there nor am I even in the country but i definately seen him leave at the end, wavering, carrying a kebab and being led into a taxi by a fat bird fae muirhoose

Confirmed!

He must have been Lillian Gished.

rudi must stay
15 hours ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Certainly did. He is a sensible guy with a good attitude

The fact Spurs and Everton wanted him (confirmed by him), I always assumed that was nonsense, suggests there's a lot more to come :)

Edited by rudi must stay

maroonnicky63
15 hours ago, been here before said:

I wasnt there nor did I watch the facebook thing but from what I could hear it looked like you could smell drink off him.

Surprised to hear him talk about Vanaceks 20 a day habit. Would explain a few things re lack of pace etc.

looked like you could smell drink off him. , well I have read it all this is a cracker ????

Stephen Muddie
10 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

looked like you could smell drink off him. , well I have read it all this is a cracker ????

What do you no believe him likes :verymad:

colinmaroon
17 hours ago, been here before said:

Hearing smelling with the eyes?   The X-men are here!!!

Cruyff smoked 40 a day, just think what a great player he would have been if it had only been 20.

Edited by colinmaroon

been here before
2 hours ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Every word is true. If I wasnt there  how else would I know?

Dalstonjambo
3 hours ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Sarcasm is a wonderful thing mate. Perhaps even better when it's completely missed.

4 hours ago, maroonnicky63 said:

:olly: See ! you can smell the drink off him from here