Andy Walker on Sky Sports

SectionDJambo

SectionDJambo

I’m sure our old pal Andy Walker just said that Ross County did really well to get instant promotion because Hearts, Rangers and Hibs struggled to get out of the Championship.

Struggled as in promotion by, was it the end of March or early April?

No wonder he’s such a laughing stock with Hearts fans.

buzzbomb1958
Just now, SectionDJambo said:

I’m sure our old pal Andy Walker just said that Ross County did really well to get instant promotion because Hearts, Rangers and Hibs struggled to get out of the Championship.

Guy is a ****ing tube

Aye, but Craig Levein is a Jobby and Ross County are a hunner times better than us and we might as well not turn up for the final and we'll only sell 2 thoosant season books and wur just basically Shite and i despise everything....

Does that cover everything? 

56 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Aye, but Craig Levein is a Jobby and Ross County are a hunner times better than us and we might as well not turn up for the final and we'll only sell 2 thoosant season books and wur just basically Shite and i despise everything....

Does that cover everything? 

You missed out we’re deliberately rushing players back from injury so they get injured again there’s nae atmosphere cos we cannae sing sectarian songs but Rangers and Celtic can

glynnlondon
1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

You missed out we’re deliberately rushing players back from injury so they get injured again there’s nae atmosphere cos we cannae create a carnival atmosphere but Rangers and Celtic can

FTFY

Rangers and Celtic create a carnival atmosphere according to a poster called Glynn London. 

A new meaning to the words sectarian bile.

Perhaps GL should away and join them he seems like their type.

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

He did use both Hibs and Rangers, along with Dundee United in more recent times as examples of teams who have struggled to get out of the Championship. He never mentioned Hearts in his comments, assuming ithe comments you are referring to are those during commentary from the Hibs v Celtic game on Sunday.

2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I heard this too....obviously erased our Championship season from his memory....effin to##er.

12 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

He did use both Hibs and Rangers, along with Dundee United in more recent times as examples of teams who have struggled to get out of the Championship. He never mentioned Hearts in his comments, assuming ithe comments you are referring to are those during commentary from the Hibs v Celtic game on Sunday.

Nope, different comments. He was asked today about Ross County bouncing straight back after relegation. Said it was a great achievement because Hearts, Rangers and Hibs struggled to do it!!!

portobellojambo1
Just now, GYL said:

Nope, different comments. He was asked today about Ross County bouncing straight back after relegation. Said it was a great achievement because Hearts, Rangers and Hibs struggled to do it!!!

Fair enough, I didn't hear what he said today but he did mention the same subject during the commentary of the game on Sunday and didn't include Hearts name in those comments, only the clubs I mentioned.

What a titanic struggle it was Andy.  Nail biting.  Took us till November to effectively win it with a 2-0 defeat of Rangers.

All roads lead to Gorgie
9 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Deffo mentioned Hearts today in fact we were first in his list of “strugglers”

Why do TV companies hire ignoramuses like Walker?