Haring doubt for final

Clerry Jambo

I think a lot of us will need medicated during the final, a very painful afternoon awaits us at Hampden. If haring isn’t fully fit it certainly won’t help.

been here before
7 minutes ago, jambocub said:

And idea what the injury is?

'Groin' I heard mentioned. Probably rushed back too siin from his double hernia

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

I have said it before and I will say it again, the way Levein looks after players with injuries is nothing short of a disgrace

Jambos_1874
4 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

I have said it before and I will say it again, the way Levein looks after players with injuries is nothing short of a disgrace

How come? He usually says he doesn't want to rush players back and generally eases them into the team. Also, he will most likely heavily rely on ferdback from the physios etc. So, I think you're talking bollocks.

11 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

With his own injury history I’d be very surprised if that was the case. Berra and Naismith are the two you’re presumably referring to but both are very experienced pros who would not have played if they didn’t feel ready. Berra has played every game since returning although his form has been a bit patchy to say the least and wasn’t Naismith “ready” for Livi but his comeback put back to Aberdeen because of the plastic pitch?

Haring is another who wouldn’t have played if he thought he was going to break down. 

Of many sticks we can beat Levein with at the moment, I don’t think the injury situation is one. 

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

With his own injury history I’d be very surprised if that was the case. Berra and Naismith are the two you’re presumably referring to but both are very experienced pros who would not have played if they didn’t feel ready. Berra has played every game since returning although his form has been a bit patchy to say the least and wasn’t Naismith “ready” for Livi but his comeback put back to Aberdeen because of the plastic pitch?

Haring is another who wouldn’t have played if he thought he was going to break down. 

Of many sticks we can beat Levein with at the moment, I don’t think the injury situation is one. 

Yip. Plenty things to have a pop about but credibility is zero when shite like this is spouted.

He’s the midfielder we miss the most and he was signed as a centre half.

This is just another example of how poor the construction of the squad actually was last summer. We have no defensive midfielder.

We should be in a position where if a player drops out there is a ready made replacement waiting to take his place.

Its a disgrace we’ve had to rush players back from injury because the squad is ridiculously weak.

Looks like the gamble to play him in the semi when he wasnt fully fit (rumour was he hadn't trained all week) has backfired. I would forget about him for the final, a warm day against Celtic on that pitch is going to be unforgiving so playing him if he is not 100% is foolish. The principal job of our midfield in the final is going to be working hard and closing down (which should also rule out Lee who blows out his arse 10 minutes into most games). I would use the remaining league games to trial players in the midfield who are fit and could do that job. 

13 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

This is just another example of how poor the construction of the squad actually was last summer. We have no defensive midfielder.

We should be in a position where if a player drops out there is a ready made replacement waiting to take his place.

Its a disgrace we’ve had to rush players back from injury because the squad is ridiculously weak.

Very true. First game I attended this season was against Raith at New Bayview. Thought it was a damning indictment of Bozanic that he was hauled off and a centre half moved into midfield yes become our main man in there whenever he is available. I will say, however, I wasn’t convinced by Haring at CH. 

11 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Looks like the gamble to play him in the semi when he wasnt fully fit (rumour was he hadn't trained all week) has backfired. I would forget about him for the final, a warm day against Celtic on that pitch is going to be unforgiving so playing him if he is not 100% is foolish. The principal job of our midfield in the final is going to be working hard and closing down (which should also rule out Lee who blows out his arse 10 minutes into most games). I would use the remaining league games to trial players in the midfield who are fit and could do that job. 

Martin and Edwards? Just joking.

19 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Spot on. 

been here before
36 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

We need our strongest possible 11 for the final. 

Aye?

Thats pro-license insider knowledge right there.

Ever thought of giving football management a go?

He's been carrying a niggling injury since he came from his op . 

Prob the plan to play him in the Derby and semi then rest him for the final . 

Expect   him and Naisy to make the final which is a massive plus as they are the only 2 in our current squad without the loser mentality. The rest don't have the mentality for a cup final against a  Celtic team that could be beaten under Lennon . 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He will be playing. So will Naismith. That's my firm belief. No way is he going to say they are both in my starting line up though.

Neither can play left back though and that has to be a big concern.

Harry Cochrane will play too, Lee will be brushed aside.

Berra than you
36 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

In fairness, he was moved to midfield relatively quickly after signing, and then we signed another two centre backs (one to cover Berra's injury). Nothing to say had he remained at the back we would not have recruited another cdm instead. However what is absolutely spot on in your post, is that the lack of replacement for him is a worry, especially when we looked to be well covered in the middle. Not expecting to have another of his quality, but the drop off to what's behind him is frightening

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

How come? He usually says he doesn't want to rush players back and generally eases them into the team. Also, he will most likely heavily rely on ferdback from the physios etc. So, I think you're talking bollocks.

What he says and what he does are two totally different things. If truth be known then it really doesn't matter that much who he plays it will need a minor miracle for us to beat Celtic especially away from home as Levein keeps saying.

We all know that he will set his team up to try and not lose over the 90 minutes and then once they score he will have to try and get men forward reluctantly of course and they will hit us on the counter and score even more.

I really hope I am wrong but unless Levein takes a major gamble and has a go at them in what is really a one off game then we will lose.

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

I said it before and I will say it again, your username is a disgrace. 

38 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Haring playing or not wont affect the outcome of the cup final.

If he went back to using a headband it'd impact the outcome. Hearts played their best football when he wore that.

Berra 

Naismith x2

Haring x2

Uche 

Smith 

Souttar 

Garuccio

Keena 

Morrison 

Mitchell 

This season. ****ing hell. 

On 22/04/2019 at 10:11, been here before said:

Aye?

Thats pro-license insider knowledge right there.

Ever thought of giving football management a go?

Oh aye ill fit that in along with looking after my two kids, this house, all this bloody washing and this 3rd one in my womb. 

When do I start. 

It should have been ten
On 22/04/2019 at 09:07, Jambos_1874 said:

Correct, some right slavers on here 

I don't know about rushing back but we never bring players back from an injury by having them on the bench and giving them 20mins. Always straight into the starting line up, not even time in the reserves. 

Naismith, Berra and haring did not look ready or fit when they came back.

Edited by jambopilms

MaskedMarauder
On 22/04/2019 at 11:52, lsimp77 said:

Berra 

Naismith x2

Haring x2

Uche 

Smith 

Souttar 

Garuccio

Keena 

Morrison 

Mitchell 

I know he’s been out on loan so not technically our player, but Rory Currie was down in London today with young Callumn and Aiden getting an operation too so he can be added to the crock list too ?

On 22/04/2019 at 11:52, lsimp77 said:

Berra 

Naismith x2

Haring x2

Uche 

Smith 

Souttar 

Garuccio

Keena 

Morrison 

Mitchell 

All major injuries too.

Terrible luck.

Inch Hearts
20 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Oh aye ill fit that in along with looking after my two kids, this house, all this bloody washing and this 3rd one in my womb. 

When do I start. 

Congrats ?

3 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

All set for Edwards to come in and become a hero!

Pffffft.....an Ozzy being a scoring sensation for the Hearts in a Cup Final victory.....canny see it myself ?

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Pffffft.....an Ozzy being a scoring sensation for the Hearts in a Cup Final victory.....canny see it myself ?

Deadly (from a yard) Ryan Edwards played by Johnny Depp has a ring to it. 

gashauskis9
7 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

All set for Edwards to come in and become a hero!

Darren Barr hadn’t kicked a ball for over a year and came back into the squad a month or two before the final in 2012 ?

Robbo-Jambo
25 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

When do I start. 

?? Nice comeback there. 

Bazzas right boot
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:07, OmiyaHearts said:

Haring playing or not wont affect the outcome of the cup final.

aye it will

If he plays we'll win 4-1

If he doesn't it will be a nervy 2-1 win.