A scary thought?

Jasonauskas

part_time_jambo
14 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I'm scared I have to go to the cup final and 40 other teams are watching on wishing it was them

And then after it glad it wasn't?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, part_time_jambo said:

And then after it glad it wasn't?

Got to be in it to win it. Even if it does all go wrong, as someone once said.......its a money spinner

been here before
15 hours ago, been here before said:

Its not as scary a thought as the folk who keep on regurgitating and shoe horning the same shite into each and every thread no matter the topic when theres already about 15 threads discussing it.

Now if we could just keep this one on the topic of scary thoughts that are not really scary thoughts.

And as sure as night follows day...

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

"A scary thought"

I thought this thread was about 'Queen' Ann thinking about an average football game in Greece.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are as shit as last year. Not went back nor forward so we have not regressed as such. We are stagnantly shit.

That been said, any positive about the past year is straw clutching. The only reason our cup performances have been better is that for once we have had the luck of the draw.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

In what way? Sorry mate but I still fail to see how we have improved? We are sitting 6th in the league with a negative goal difference and taken only 24 points from the last 23 games. 

lc group v lc semi- big difference

sc qf v sc final- big difference

6th v 6th, more points.- marginal

We could also end up 5th and/or win the cup.

We have improved, is it enough? That is the debate and also how do we improve further, but we have improved.

part_time_jambo
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Got to be in it to win it. Even if it does all go wrong, as someone once said.......its a money spinner

And I obviously hope we do.