A View From the Terrace

Cheile

gashauskis9
12 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Sked and Fowler are Hearts fans. 

Craig Telfer - Stenhousmuir.

Shaun - Raith Rovers.

If Fowler is a Hearts fan then I’m the tooth fairy.  Gushes over the hobos every week.

13 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

If Fowler is a Hearts fan then I’m the tooth fairy.  Gushes over the hobos every week.

He is a journalist so obviously has to stay away from being partisan. 

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

He is a journalist so obviously has to stay away from being partisan. 

I get that, but it’s almost like he tries to be completely anti-Hearts to mediate.  I can’t remember the last time he said something nice about his club in the media.

9 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I get that, but it’s almost like he tries to be completely anti-Hearts to mediate.  I can’t remember the last time he said something nice about his club in the media.

Would probably fit in quite well on here then. 

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Definitely a jambo. 

42 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Yep , but the worst kind of Jambo . Hobo fawning tosspot .

Like the post I read earlier today that said "well done Hibs"? after their turgid draw with Celtic.

I was a little bit sick in my mouth.

Edited by graygo

Phil Dunphy
2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

And what would he say?

KineticBeat

I feel sorry for him as Joel Sked slags Hearts off just as much as him on the show but it seems Fowler that gets most of the heat for it.

They are journalists doing their job and reporting on what they see. Unfortunately what they are seeing from us  just now (as is everyone) is that we are shit. Hibs meanwhile are on a good run of form.

That's all it is 

loveofthegame
2 minutes ago, KineticBeat said:

I feel sorry for him as Joel Sked slags Hearts off just as much as him on the show but it seems Fowler that gets most of the heat for it.

They are journalists doing their job and reporting on what they see. Unfortunately what they are seeing from us  just now (as is everyone) is that we are shit. Hibs meanwhile are on a good run of form.

That's all it is 

Nail on head. 

4 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Hearts fans saying hearts shite when hearts are playing shite. Shocker 

But that's not the point is it , it's the Hobo arselicking that's  unbecoming innit.....

Edited by ramrod

3 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

What “nice” things are there to say? Should he just not report the fact that we have lost 5-0 to Livingston, 2-0 to St Mirren, 1-0 to Hamilton, 2-1 to Dundee at home and constantly roll over against the Old Firm? He’s just reporting on how shite we are. It’s his job. 

1874Gorgie1874
13 minutes ago, ramrod said:

But that's not the point is it , it's the Hobo arselicking that's  unbecoming innit.....

Wouldn’t say it’s arse licking. Hibs are currently better than hearts and they’re writing about it

gashauskis9
42 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

What “nice” things are there to say? Should he just not report the fact that we have lost 5-0 to Livingston, 2-0 to St Mirren, 1-0 to Hamilton, 2-1 to Dundee at home and constantly roll over against the Old Firm? He’s just reporting on how shite we are. It’s his job. 

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

And what would he say?

Scottish cup final would have been a start.  He was willing ICT to win after all.

Phil Dunphy
14 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Scottish cup final would have been a start.  He was willing ICT to win after all.

That's just not true.

Why would he gloss over the fact we've been shite for months? Because he's a Hearts fan? He's not a paid cheerleader.

1 hour ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Wouldn’t say it’s arse licking. Hibs are currently better than hearts and they’re writing about it

Don't you mean Hibs are currently PLAYING better than Hearts .

Hibs will never be better than Hearts if I lived to 250 years old.

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Would probably fit in quite well on here then. 

Used to post on here regularly. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

2 hours ago, graygo said:

Like the post I read earlier today that said "well done Hibs"? after their turgid draw with Celtic.

I was a little bit sick in my mouth.

Don’t fret, it’s a Hamilton thing.

It’s boak inducing at it's finest.

7 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I know Craig. He is 100% a Hearts fan.

Craig Fowler - Jambo
Joel Sked - Jambo
Robert Borthwick - Jambo (His brother is Jamie Borthwick  - STV sport anchor)
Shaun McGuigan - Raith Rovers
Craig G Telfer - Stenhousemuir
Duncan McKay - Hibs
Graeme Thewliss - Motherwell

Edited by Marty-man

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 20:08, ramrod said:

Craig really enjoyed your comments. You might even get a mention on the show this week. Kudos sir.

11 hours ago, Marty-man said:

Craig Fowler - Jambo
Joel Sked - Jambo
Robert Borthwick - Jambo (His brother is Jamie Borthwick  - STV sport anchor)
Shaun McGuigan - Raith Rovers
Craig G Telfer - Stenhousemuir
Duncan McKay - Hibs
Graeme Thewliss - Motherwell

I enjoy the show and knowing allegiances is irrelevant.  However, I had the impression that Joel Sked was a Hibbee due to his upping the vermin at every opportunity.  Sked even bigged up Chris Cadden moving to Hibs until being told in no uncertain terms by Craig Fowler that Cadden was joining Hearts.

2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Craig really enjoyed your comments. You might even get a mention on the show this week. Kudos sir.

???

Like therapy , you know cause he will be distraught about the opinion of some on here. ?

Enjoy the show, and Fowler seems to come across like any reasonable hearts fan at the moment. We are currently shite, Hibs are currently not. If the show was at the start of the season I’m certain he’d be talking about our title challenge (in jest like most of us) and how well we are playing. 

Edited by karipidis

10 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

I'll be keeping a beady eye on him and if there is any of this Hobo cheerleading malarkey the remote is back in play . 

Preston Jambo
3 hours ago, I.T.K said:

Is it possible to watch the show outside of the UK? 

If you can get BBC Iplayer you can.

It's on catch up for 6 days after as well.

• 2 years later...
15 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

New series starts tonight for anyone interested. 

👍

This show has grown on me.

Like that they talk up all of Scottish football and it's not all about the old firm

A Shoreditch Heart
20 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Wonder where Joel Sked got his Rudi tee. 

Was just thinking the same - what a great shirt !

Great to see a show that's not centred around the old firm and in fact openly slagging them off at times, presented by a bunch of regular blokes who are genuine football fans, having a bit of banter. Glad to see it back 👍🏻

Edited by Batistuta87

Samuel Camazzola

Good series of shows. The feature about the power chair football was well put together and interesting. 

Calling out Mueller for being an oddball was funny. 

August Landmesser

Celtic fans on Twitter fewmin' about Joel's wee crack about the Parkhead atmosphere! They're definitely not bothered though ☺️

30 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Celtic fans on Twitter fewmin' about Joel's wee crack about the Parkhead atmosphere! They're definitely not bothered though ☺️

What's new? For all their bluster and bravado they must be the most thin-skinned creeps on Earth.

Seymour M Hersh
On 21/04/2019 at 15:35, TheOak88 said:

He is a journalist so obviously has to stay away from being partisan

Aye because that stops them right enough. 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Jack Ross coming over very well on this evenings episode. 

Yeah I've enjoyed his punditry too on recent football matches too. Can tell he is an intelligent guy, covering old ground but still maintain Hibs would be much better off if they hadn't got rid of him.