• Bridge of Djoum

• sadj

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Internet
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

Arsenal :vrface:

Been saying the same thing every other game for about ten years, mind.

Weirdly from what I've heard the fans are pretty optimistic about emery. Should be doing better with the attackers they've got but their defence is still shambolic. 

2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Not defending anyone here. Merely pointing out he, as all of us are, was more than just one thing. 

I am much more than one thing but none of them are involved in organised crime. 

Brighton doon.  Their remaining fixtures are horrific whereas Cardiff's don't look too bad.

Good for CP.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Not even trying to hide it now.

Hibs in Leith is letting his veil slip

Away you go!

nothing wrong with saying well done to other teams

we would have been happy with a 0-0 with Celtic 

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Seen it?

Screenshot_20190421-161638_Google.jpg

Never seen this. The Iceman is a good film though Klukinski was a fascinating character aswell.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Never seen this. The Iceman is a good film though Klukinski was a fascinating character aswell.

Have you seen the interviews with him? He was a nutjob. 

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Correct mate infested with rodents. Fair play they have achieved their target of 5th

Indeed and for all the shit football and infighting we are only 3points behind them had a semi n have a final to look sort of fwd too. As i said Hibs should not our yardstick as CL says we should always be beating them. We have for either 10/12 decades or 12/14decades* (*depends on if you allow them their first ever sevco or just their second incarnation). We have done it more at Easter Road than they have. Why on earth would we see them as what we should be achieving.....

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Yes, isn't it.

52 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hard to read.

Hard to read (part 2)

????????

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Have you seen the interviews with him? He was a nutjob. 

I’v seen some of them. He was a messed up cookie thats for sure. 

14 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Away you go!

There is a lot wrong with saying well done to Hibs. That is the most ludicrous post of the year on here. Which is saying something. 

For the record at home against Celtic playing like that I would not and most people on here would not be happy with 0-0

Jambo 4 Ever
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

There is a lot wrong with saying well done to Hibs. That is the most ludicrous post of the year on here. Which is saying something. 

For the record at home against Celtic playing like that I would not and most people on here would not be happy with 0-0

I think you are wrong

id argue that most people on here would be delighted with a 0-0 with Celtic 

Haringshairband
26 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Away you go!

Nothing wrong with congratulating Hibs? Jesus wept. :lol:

Bad Religion
6 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I think you are wrong

Go on then, argue away. Please explain why in your opinion would most people on here be happy with a 0-0 draw with Celtic? 

Edited by Bad Religion

5 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I think you are wrong

Well you set up a poll and ask how many Hearts fans would when we are unbeaten in 8 have a fully fit squad and playing well would accept a 0-0 against that Celtic team playing like that. 

2 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Nothing wrong with congratulating Hibs? Jesus wept. :lol:

Just now, Bad Religion said:

Go on then, argue away. Please explain why in your opinion would most people on here be happy with a 0-0 draw with Celtic? 

???

5 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Away you go!

Saying ‘well done’ to Hibs, on a Hearts board is tantamount to the Association of Yorkshire Prostitutes saying ‘well done’ to Peter Sutcliffe.

15 minutes ago, sadj said:

Two opening sentences of utter pish. Seriously, have a word. 

The idea of being unhappy with a point against Celtic when Hearts can't compete with Dundee, St Mirren, etc, etc. Where do you begin with that nonsense?

One thing is for sure, if  it's 0-0 in the 90th minute in the cup final,  you and everybody else will be bloody ecstatic because right now the team is odds-on to get annihilated. 

Jambo 4 Ever
24 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The idea of being unhappy with a point against Celtic when Hearts can't compete with Dundee, St Mirren, etc, etc. Where do you begin with that nonsense?

One thing is for sure, if  it's 0-0 in the 90th minute in the cup final,  you and everybody else will be bloody ecstatic because right now the team is odds-on to get annihilated. 

Thanks for the support 

25 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

So you think its ok to congratulate Hibs? 

I don’t know why i’m replying as I clearly said 

Hearts v Celtic at Tynecastle 

fully fit squad

unbeaten in 8

playing well

If you would be happy with 0-0 in those circumstances feel free. I wouldn’t. 

15 minutes ago, sadj said:

fully fit squad

unbeaten in 8

playing well

Nothing result at nothing time of season.

Missed chances to win it. 

William H. Bonney

To be fair to the riddler, I agree with being happy with a 0-0 draw with Celtic. 

Regardless of the circumstances 

1 minute ago, Dino Velvet said:

To be fair to the riddler, I agree with being happy with a 0-0 draw with Celtic. 

Regardless of the circumstances 

Really , at home when we are flying and they are playing like they were on holiday with a fully fit squad?

If so then fair enough. I wouldn’t be. As simple as that and I would never ever be congratulating Hibs unless doing it ironically ?

William H. Bonney
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Really , at home when we are flying and they are playing like they were on holiday with a fully fit squad?

If so then fair enough. I wouldn’t be. As simple as that and I would never ever be congratulating Hibs unless doing it ironically ?

I’ve come away from a few draws against Celtic feeling bitterly disappointed and frustrated. But, sadly, a point against them is always a decent result. 

I would however, never congratulate hibs, ****ing never. 

Unless they got relegated 

2 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I’ve come away from a few draws against Celtic feeling bitterly disappointed and frustrated. But, sadly, a point against them is always a decent result. 

I would however, never congratulate hibs, ****ing never. 

Unless they got relegated 

Thats very much my point though. When we are flying and the circumstances were such that Celtic were playing in first gear etc etc etc if we drew you’d not be bouncing you would be frustrated and pissed off. 

Edited by sadj

Johnny Sandiego
5 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Congradulating Hibs on a Hearts forum is ****ing shocking patter regardless of how we are doing. 

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Away you go, ya slavering goat.

Saying ‘well done’ to Hibs, on a Hearts board is tantamount to the Association of Yorkshire Prostitutes saying ‘well done’ to Peter Sutcliffe.

And they tend to be atypically tight lipped on the subject, The Association of Yorkshire Prostitutes, that is.

3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

@sadj ‘s first sentence is bang on, by the way.

Saying ‘well done’ to Hibs (on a Hearts site) as I replied to earlier, is just shite.

Don't get where, or how, you think it is ‘utter pish’.

5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

And they tend to be atypically tight lipped on the subject, The Association of Yorkshire Prostitutes, that is.

:isee:

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Great association, mind. An AGM to look out for.

I’m ‘in there’.

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I think you are wrong

Beginning to think most folk on here would be happy enough getting beat of Celtic as we nearly lost the club and all that blah blah..

Your right any point from the old firm is a good result for whoever is play them , even if it is the lochend cockends

2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Beginning to think most folk on here would be happy enough getting beat of Celtic as we nearly lost the club and all that blah blah..

Your right any point from the old firm is a good result for whoever is play them , even if it is the lochend cockends

At this point I'd be happy with a narrow defeat in the cup final, I've got a horrible feeling we're going to get destroyed. Weird feeling of excitement and dread tbh. I can't bring myself to even acknowledge the remaining league games.

2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

:facepalm:

Of.

By.

manaliveits105

Absolute love fest at Fester Rd with Celtic and Celtic Lite 

some jiggery pokery between the Irish Roots twins methinks

Celtic Lite fans dressed as seats again

FTH

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Absolute love fest at Fester Rd with Celtic and Celtic Lite 

some jiggery pokery between the Irish Roots twins methinks

Celtic Lite fans dressed as seats again

FTH

:spoton: These wee greens have a bit of a ‘thing’ eh?

21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Saying ‘well done’ to Hibs (on a Hearts site) as I replied to earlier, is just shite.

Thanks for the support ??

4 hours ago, sadj said:

fully fit squad

unbeaten in 8

playing well

I don’t know why i’m replying as I clearly said ....but you did. You and everyone else will take 0-0 in the cup final just like I said. 

"Circumstances "..absolute bullshit & sophistry.

But bullshit away to your hearts content. 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Nothing wrong with watching the OF getting taken down a peg. 

Your 2nd sentence is utter bullshit. 

But that's JKB these days. 

39 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I don’t know why i’m replying as I clearly said ....but you did. You and everyone else will take 0-0 in the cup final just like I said. 

"Circumstances "..absolute bullshit & sophistry.

But bullshit away to your hearts content. 

Cup final is a different beast.

circumstances is not bs and sophistry - There is never a time when we are doing well that im happy drawing at Tynecastle with Celtic. As @Dino Velvet said id be frustrated and pissed off. 

I don’t know any non media types who are Hearts fans who would congratulate Hibs on drawing with Celtic. Let alone on a Hearts fans forum.  

shaun.lawson
12 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Lukaku for £75m has to be one of the worst pieces of business in football.

He's only the second worst piece of business at his club.

In the time it's taken me to type this, Alexis Sanchez made almost 100 quid. He's on 26 million a year - plus 75 grand per appearance.

At any club where such nonsense goes on, the idea that it's the fault of this manager or that manager or even many of the players is hilarious. They're the worst run huge football club in the world... by an absolute million miles. And nothing will change there until they're under new ownership. The Glazers have poisoned everything there. 

gorgie rd eh11
18 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Hibs are what we should be aiming to be like we do have the players to perform on our day

:lol:

12 hours ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Congradulating Hibs on a Hearts forum is ****ing shocking patter regardless of how we are doing. 

I thought Hibs did well in how they reacted to going 1-0 down to Hearts.

But apart from that...

12 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Nothing wrong with watching the OF getting taken down a peg. 

Your 2nd sentence is utter bullshit. 

But that's JKB these days. 

How is my 2nd sentence ‘utter bullshit’?

As a Hearts fan, you think it’s alright to praise Hibs?  Especially in a game that has next to no bearing on us?

The only time I would praise a Hibs ‘result’ is when it is to the advantage of Hearts.

Calling the opinion of a fellow poster ‘bullshit’ is pretty poor form by the way but, as you say, that’s JKB these days.

On that note, it’s a big :thumbsup: from me!

13 hours ago, sadj said:

Thanks for the support ??

No bother.

I did it because I deemed you to be correct. ?

17 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

And, while we’re at it!

Nobody is disputing that 0-0 versus Celtic is a reasonable result. Your point however, about it being 0-0 in the 90th minute of the Cup Final and everyone on here being ‘bloody ecstatic’ is not strictly correct. 

0-0 at the end of the Cup Final would only mean that Hearts hadn’t actually lost. :) 

Without stating the bleeding obvious however, it would also mean that Hearts hadn’t actually won either!  :sad: 

I think, that in a roundabout way, this is what @sadj , amongst others was alluding to.

If I have misinterpreted, or mis-read your post, I apologise.

I think though, that I have done neither. :2thumbsup:

Edited by Morgan