Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Bridge of Djoum

• sadj

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Levein's N said:

Not seen anything yet from either team that we should be afraid of.  

It's not the opposition the fans fear, it is Levein.

16 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

If he's not a Hibs fan, he is a very odd jambo.

To be fair even if he is a Hibs fan, he is a very odd Hibs fan.

Bridge of Djoum
31 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Let revisit this after the game. 

What? The fact you don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion? No need, chief. I know the difference. 

9 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Hibs have a go at Rangers and Celtic - home and away. They did it under Stubbs, Lennon and now Jobbybottom. It doesn't always pay off and they could get a doing but it's better than soiling yourself from the kick-off which is what we do. We sit back and wait for them to score and then have absolutely no plan B from there. 

Without Clare and Haring we couldn't get a hold of the midfield at all.

Haring also provides an aerial threat at set pieces while Clare provides pace as an out ball and to push defenders back.

Football is a game that lives on the knife edge. Every variable however small changes the whole game from second to minute to hour. 

Hibs have got all their injured players back and fit. Suddenly results improve and they begin climbing the table.

We've not been able to field the same 11 two weeks in a row all season.

31 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It's almost as if it was blatantly obvious that players like Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Ashley Young, Romelu Lukaku and Fred aren't good enough for a club like Man Utd.

Add in a clueless manager.

3 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Hibs are what we should be aiming to be like we do have the players to perform on our day

Please quantify this as I have never thought Hibs should be a benchmark for Hearts

Clerry Jambo
56 minutes ago, sadj said:

What is going on on this forum ?

Correct mate infested with rodents. Fair play they have achieved their target of 5th

13 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Hibs are what we should be aiming to be like we do have the players to perform on our day

Hibs have steadied the ship and will be riding a high getting rid of Lennon in the same way Utd got a high from Mourinho leaving.

They also got their injured players back fit again. This is allowing them to field a consistent side instead of constant chopping and changing.

It makes sense that they are now doing quite well. 

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Roboldgoth said:

What was all the applauding fot at 48 min?? Someone's age? 

the passing of a football hooligan and criminal. how very Hibs 

skinnybob72
21 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Without Clare and Haring we couldn't get a hold of the midfield at all.

Haring also provides an aerial threat at set pieces while Clare provides pace as an out ball and to push defenders back.

Football is a game that lives on the knife edge. Every variable however small changes the whole game from second to minute to hour. 

Hibs have got all their injured players back and fit. Suddenly results improve and they begin climbing the table.

We've not been able to field the same 11 two weeks in a row all season.

While I agree that missing Haring and Clare weakened us yesterday it’s only one game. We’re both playing when we meekly rolled over at Ibrox a few weeks ago - when Rangers hadn’t won in 5 games? 

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

the passing of a football hooligan and criminal. how very Hibs 

Funny. I thought it was for the passing of a father, son, businessman and respected member of the boxing community who really did a lot of good work for kids and charity.

maroonsgotop
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Funny. I thought it was for the passing of a father, son, businessman and respected member of the boxing community who really did a lot of good work for kids and charity.

yeah, doing all those things now gets you shot dead by a professional hit man apparently

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

yeah, doing all those things now gets you shot dead by a professional hit man apparently

I don't think professional hit men really give a monkey's who their victims are. 

maroonsgotop
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I don't think professional hit men really give a monkey's who their victims are. 

must have been an accident then 

12 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Also a drug dealing gangster, which is why he got shot in the head by other drug dealing gangsters.

Edited by Cade

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Cade said:

Also a drug dealing gangster prick, which is why he got shot in the head by other drug dealing gangster pricks.

Not defending anyone here. Merely pointing out he, as all of us are, was more than just one thing. 

chuck berrys hairline
13 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

? So what about the missing heroin and coke he was plugged for. Some charity ?

Johnny Sandiego
43 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

What a horrible post. We should never be aiming to be anything like Hibs.

Mind we were only 1 minute away from a draw with Celtic after playing the 2nd half with 10 men.

Celtic looked disinterested today which they never are against us. If that Celtic team turn up for the final then we have nothing to worry about. They wont though as they always give an extra 10-20% for games against us, especially with Lennon in the dug out.

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Didnae kill them though.

What about Martin Blank? He qualify?

Maybe, if I knew who he was. 

3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Also a drug dealing gangster, which is why he got shot in the head by other drug dealing gangsters.

The raging self-publicist supposedly did some good for society in his latter years, but there’s not much point to that if you’re involved in a “business” which ****s up millions of lives worldwide for personal gain.

Interesting that fans of a football club would be so enthusiastic about paying tribute to a person who was involved in so many murky sub-cultures.

Interesting, but in this case entirely unsurprising.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

What a horrible post. We should never be aiming to be anything like Hibs.

Mind we were only 1 minute away from a draw with Celtic after playing the 2nd half with 10 men.

Celtic looked disinterested today which they never are against us. If that Celtic team turn up for the final then we have nothing to worry about. They wont though as they always give an extra 10-20% for games against us, especially with Lennon in the dug out.

Maybe the truth hurts sometimes listen I love hearts as much as the next fan this is hurting me as well

rick witter
45 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Correct mate infested with rodents. Fair play they have achieved their target of 5th

And we have failed miserably. For the second year I may add to achieve our targets. Get the clown out!!!!!

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Maybe the truth hurts sometimes listen I love hearts as much as the next fan this is hurting me as well

''Loves Hearts''...Never posted a positive word about the club.

Absolute slaver.

rick witter
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Absolute slaver.

Pish  as usual from you pal. 

I e told you so many times I call it how it is and I admit when I’m wrong as I did to you after the Aberdeen game when we had a great fightback to win. I praise when it’s due and criticise when it’s due. 

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, PeterintheRain said:

They never try against h1b5.  Too many of their old mates, managers, and fellow terrorists involved.

Yet we have a better record against them than against Rangers? How does that work? 

Johnny Sandiego
10 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Absolute slaver.

4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I e told you so many times I call it how it is and I admit when I’m wrong as I did to you after the Aberdeen game when we had a great fightback to win. I praise when it’s due and criticise when it’s due. 

Bridge of Djoum is bang on though. Too many folk claim to love the club or have the clubs interest at heart but just spout utter drivel on here.

If the "truth hurts" and we are actully aiming to be like Hibs, then we would be out the cup and only 3 points better off than we are currently. Thats just complete and utter rubbish, and as Bridge of Djoum put it, slavers.

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I wasn't replying to you, you paranoid loon.

Unless..... you're signed into 2 different accounts and you forgot which you were replying from...

:interehjrling:

Image result for interesting gif

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

rick witter
15 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I wasn't replying to you, you paranoid loon.

Unless..... you're signed into 2 different accounts and you forgot which you were replying from...

:interehjrling:

Image result for interesting gif

Apologies then. 

As I say I just try and call it as it is. 

Not with the Hearts specs on. 

If anyone on here has two accounts then that’s a bit sad. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Apologies then. 

As I say I just try and call it as it is. 

Not with the Hearts specs on. 

If anyone on here has two accounts then that’s a bit sad. 

Yes, isn't it.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Probably loves his dear old Ma as well. 

Salt of he earth character etc

Some people find it easier to defend hibs hooligans on here than they do daft kids in our support ?

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Probably loves his dear old Ma as well. 

Salt of he earth character etc

Some people find it easier to defend hibs hooligans on here than they do daft kids in our support ?

No, I didn't say he was salt of the earth or innocent. He was all those positive things to many people. That was my obvious point. 

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Absolute slaver.

He never used a capital H in Hearts, thats the give away.!

Might have been talking about the sweeties right enough.

24 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Why did you post that?

I'd love to know as well.

1 hour ago, Hairdryer said:

Hard to read.

2 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Hard to read (part 2)

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, merrymac said:

He never used a capital H in Hearts, thats the give away.!

Might have been talking about the sweeties right enough.

Quite how anyone cannot love Hearts and love Love Hearts is astonishing.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Quite how anyone cannot love Hearts and love Love Hearts is astonishing.

100% agree with that statement

The Internet

Arsenal 2-3 Crystal Palace. Palace can be an excellent team to watch. Lots of pace and power. 

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Arsenal 2-3 Crystal Palace. Palace can be an excellent team to watch. Lots of pace and power. 

Just like Hearts.?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Oh aye, the fitba's on. I think we'd all forgotten the title of the thread...:rofl: