Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

41 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Yes was thinking Hendricks/Spencer had returned.

They add so much to the chat. 

So much new material.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

So much new material.

Yeah, a bit like you Dodgy!!

Phil Dunphy
8 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I'm on here with an opinion.

My opinion was that your McInnes example was a complete pile of bull shite and was a terrible comparison to CL and Hearts currently.

You have then went of on one, crying about trolling despite-

you using McInnes to highlight that CL is a bad manager just for the banter.

CL is a loser

I'm Mothy

I celebrate hibs wins ( after you brought  up their  cup win)

All this on a ST number thread?

All because I quite rightly pulled you up and said your example was a lot of shite.

The thing worse than a troll that doesn't admit he's a troll is a troll that accuses other folk of trolling to deflect from the fact he's made an arse of an point he was trying to make, a point with no purpose to the thread title/ content either. Classic trolling.

Anyway, I'm out. You are actually very boring and I wouldn't want to upset you more.

You should go away and reflect on McInnes and how it is a relevant comparison  to CL and how you have made a complete car crash of your attempt at  trolling back at the very start.

TL:DR.

Wasting your time, once again.

"I DISAGREE WITH YOUR OPINION SO YOU MUST BE TROLLING"

11 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Did they extend the deadline due to

the finance option situation? Was going to go through on Saturday to get mine but if they have extended it then can wait and go through during the week. 

They said that there was an announcement coming to extend the dates and confirm a new finance company but that was a week or so ago and not a peep since.

its looking unlikely, but they will really need to confirm ASAP 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

They said that there was an announcement coming to extend the dates and confirm a new finance company but that was a week or so ago and not a peep since.

Plenty of time season doesn't start until August, still 3 months away.

Anyway I have renewed this morning, almost grudgingly. More enthusiasm needs to be displayed from board to coaching to players to fans.

This malaise is not necessary. A Cup Final coming, an opportunity to bring her home and all we can do is mump (pep talk to self included!)

Edited by Sir Gio

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Plenty of time season doesn't start until August, still 3 months away.

Anyway I have renewed this morning, almost grudgingly. More enthusiasm needs to be displayed from board to coaching to players to fans.

This malaise is not necessary. A Cup Final coming, an opportunity to bring her home and all we can do is mump (pep talk to self included!)

For those who want to keep their seat though and we’re going to use finance it’s next week the cut off otherwise their seat goes on sale

davemclaren
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

For those who want to keep their seat though and we’re going to use finance it’s next week the cut off otherwise their seat goes on sale

The Hearts article indicated an extension. 

jamtartan74
4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Aye that’s why I was asking as seen about the extension but not heard a thing since, guess I will just go in on Saturday if I don’t hear anything  by tomorrow. 

Pretty poor communication so far in my opinion. Usually seem to be more on the ball with these things.

Ps I know it's not exactly our fault but new dates etc should have been issued there and then

Jaap's Sigh
54 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

This is my worry. I’m holding off for the finance option an I’m worried I’ll end up losing my seat. The guys I go with are all in the same boat. We all sit together and want to keep it that way. The club should have extended the cut off whilst sourcing the new finance option. Leaving it as late as this with no further reassurance isn’t doing me any good.

Alex Kintner
13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Renewed. No one else in the shop.

Was the computer system quite straightforward?

Governor Tarkin
On 24/04/2019 at 12:56, To Be Frank said:

I think Glib and Shameless Crier was Mothy. Don’t think he posts on jkb anymore.

Yeh he was. Seemed like a good enough sort. Hopefully he's enjoying his hiatus and will be back spouting his usual garbled nonsense soon enough. :D

On 24/04/2019 at 12:58, Phil Dunphy said:

My mistake. 

An easy one to make. They both talk pish.  ?

On 24/04/2019 at 18:14, i wish jj was my dad said:

Awfully like Spencer is back.

I liked Spencer :(

On 24/04/2019 at 18:54, Jamboelite said:

Yes was thinking Hendricks/Spencer had returned.

I hope so. :)

On 24/04/2019 at 19:36, Artful Dodger said:

So much new material.

:lol:

Now what was this thread about again? 

Bazzas right boot
On 24/04/2019 at 13:58, Phil Dunphy said:

My mistake. 

Not your first on this thread. 

?

Bazzas right boot
On 25/04/2019 at 15:49, jonnothejambo said:

Renewed. No one else in the shop.

Another 2 bought. 

Just realised that you had to buy now in order to move. 

Renewed this morning.

Any idea why some seats in sD of the Wheatfield have been renumbered? Was told it is the same seat but with a different number. Strange

1 hour ago, davieholt said:

Renewed this morning.

Any idea why some seats in sD of the Wheatfield have been renumbered? Was told it is the same seat but with a different number. Strange

To match the format of the new stand.

From the Club website:

we have decided to extend the season ticket renewal window until Friday 31st May.  The dates for any season ticket seat moves, following this extended renewal period, will be advised nearer the time.

So no rush to buy :thumbsup:

I emailed the ticket office yesterday and got this reply today:

"The renewal period has been extended so the moving period is now the 1st and 2nd of June."

51 minutes ago, davieholt said:

Is that fact or an educated guess JE?

It’s what the TO told people when they queried to align everything.

Edited by Jamboelite

2 tickets renewed on line this afternoon for me and junior bob.

to be fair as pish as we may play it’s good quality time spent with the wee boy. I do chuckle when he asks permission to give the ref the middle wicket 

Portable Badger
6 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I bought 4 over the weekend.

My first ever, and the first for each of my three kids.

Welcome to the Exclusive Club - sure you'll enjoy it and continue your memberships for decades to come

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, davieholt said:

Renewed this morning.

Removal of tunnel?

On 25/04/2019 at 07:45, 1971fozzy said:

Never much urgency from the club at times like this. Other clubs have this sorted and we announce there will soon be an announcement....!

Tams bird

Renewed season 43. Not that I wasnt ,couldnt find my credit card.

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Have we reached 12k yet?

Not a chance.

7.5k tops so far.

2 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Nice dog ?

Seems to have an element of fear in his expression!

Edited by JohnB

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Have we reached 12k yet?

Aye. 

siegementality
8 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Seems to have an element of fear in his expression!

Probably just listened to a Craig Levein post match interview!

portobellojambo1
12 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not a chance.

7.5k tops so far.

I'm not releasing the name of the source, but as of Friday evening past the total of renewals so far was nowhere near the figure you have suggested above. I was surprised when I heard the figure, and unfortunately I'm not even remotely convinced it is so low because Zebra Finance went tits up.

siegementality
6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm not releasing the name of the source, but as of Friday evening past the total of renewals so far was nowhere near the figure you have suggested above. I was surprised when I heard the figure, and unfortunately I'm not even remotely convinced it is so low because Zebra Finance went tits up.

Can you recall how many we had at the same stage last year?

Jamboelite
On 29/04/2019 at 20:53, Jambof3tornado said:

Removal of tunnel?

No just to match numbering in the new stand to be consistent im told.

132goals1958
15 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

That is concerning if accurate. Renewing my season ticket is just a matter of course and I would have thought  I would fall into a core category of circa 10k with marginal 2-3k following suit.Hopefully there will be a surge of tail end charlies.

portobellojambo1
1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

That is concerning if accurate. Renewing my season ticket is just a matter of course and I would have thought  I would fall into a core category of circa 10k with marginal 2-3k following suit.Hopefully there will be a surge of tail end charlies.

I didn't think people's thoughts were as strong as it seems they are. I knew there were, and are, a lot of people who have concerns over the style and quality of the play on offer and many have mentioned in passing they were unhappy. But I just thought they would all roll up and renew, but it does seem the fans are voicing their opinion. The football has been pretty awful for a while now and as something to do and spend your money on over the weekend, football now has a lot of competition.

portobellojambo1
23 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Can you recall how many we had at the same stage last year?

Nope, sorry no idea.

7 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I didn't think people's thoughts were as strong as it seems they are. I knew there were, and are, a lot of people who have concerns over the style and quality of the play on offer and many have mentioned in passing they were unhappy. But I just thought they would all roll up and renew, but it does seem the fans are voicing their opinion. The football has been pretty awful for a while now and as something to do and spend your money on over the weekend, football now has a lot of competition.

When I see guys who have gone religiously for 30-40 years saying they’re not going back til he’s gone, it’s serious.

Jambof3tornado
31 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

No just to match numbering in the new stand to be consistent im told.

Is the wheatfield tunnel staying? I felt sure I'd heard it was due to get removed?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
44 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

no sign of mrs budges rakes of new families taking up the slack 

as she intimated we've built a shiny new stand why wouldn't people want to come and sit in it

Jambof3tornado
46 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I was being optimistic with my 7.5k. I've a feeling we would all be shocked at the real figure.