Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

50 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Still no payment plan for season tickets.Looks like £400 saved.

This is a disgrace and because it hasn't been dealt with the club and fans will suffer.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

2 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

So much Shite shoehorned into one post. 

Congratulations.

You’re farting against thunder on here, mate, but I agree with everything you’re saying.

Missed last season as a ST holder but have decided..**** it, back on the train, even though, financially, it’s nuts !

16 hours ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

See you next season big man ?

Probably! ?

We should promote mediocrity and just be happy and thankful that Hearts are in the top division. What right do we have to expect Hearts to win games, it's a totally crazy idea, absolute bonkers. Let's get the family entertainment back at half times and encourage fan participation. AB could get involved presening Hearts party hats as prizes for the winners, with maroon coloured pencils and badges for the runners up. Things like the egg and spoon race and the sack race could be introduced before and after the game, with Craig Levein taking part and joining in the fun. It would put less pressure on the football side of things and everyone could enjoy the party atmosphere.

Thoughts??

6 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

So much Shite shoehorned into one post. 

Congratulations.

It's a privilege cheers.

18 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Good post there Frank - I have also seen it all including that 7-0 Derby and Dens Park.

I have had a season ticket for over 25 years - couldn’t afford one before that - however Levein just has to go and withholding my ST money + two others for family members is the only message I can send to Ann Budge.

Sad it has come to that.

I'm with you on this one Cruicky. Me and mate doing the same. Levein was a great player for us but its no happening for him as a manager. Time to step aside Craig. Wonder how many are taking this view? Must be a growing number after every game. Will only get worse if we get a doong on Sunday.

52 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

We should promote mediocrity and just be happy and thankful that Hearts are in the top division. What right do we have to expect Hearts to win games, it's a totally crazy idea, absolute bonkers. Let's get the family entertainment back at half times and encourage fan participation. AB could get involved presening Hearts party hats as prizes for the winners, with maroon coloured pencils and badges for the runners up. Things like the egg and spoon race and the sack race could be introduced before and after the game, with Craig Levein taking part and joining in the fun. It would put less pressure on the football side of things and everyone could enjoy the party atmosphere.

Thoughts??

Now that I'd like to see with him winning.

1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

Firstly, watching Hearts isn't Shit, its a privilege I thoroughly enjoy.

If your referring to the Football being played then I don't agree with that either, its not Shit, its standard average fare and that's exactly what I expect to see and exactly what I expect next season.

The Shite football and negative football chat are a good sign that you're probably better of spending your dosh on a night out in London and heading to the Emirates with all the other tourists once a season.

If you are happy and you expect to see that shit served up again next season then bash on.

good on you for being a gullible batshit mental loser.

3 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

How can you renew when the club stops you.I have always paid through Zebra.Takes away the hurt of wasting money watching that crap.Budge better understand £400 is £400 what ever way you pay.

The club never stopped you, Zebra Finance have pulled out of the season ticket market.

There are some things you just can't blame the club for, this is one of them.

Having said all that the club have stated that they are close to getting something in place to replace Zebra.

FarmerTweedy
On 21/04/2019 at 12:07, Finlay James said:

I've bought 5 for my wife, 3 kids and I.

HHGH

What size is your wife????????

Inch Hearts
On 21/04/2019 at 20:48, To Be Frank said:

ST bought. Baby on the way but I’ll be at as many games as I can regardless of who the manager is.

Congratulations Frank ?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

If we get healthy ST sales then Budge is going to think all is rosey in her garden

:fonzie:

Pretty much. 

Its a shame that the fans are being left with this choice, either accept the status quo - shite football, mediocrity and the non footballing issues with fans. OR hit the club in the pocket which hurts the following season.

As fans we've had to write off every season since we've been promoted -

Neilson - 'he's building something',

Neilson/ Cathro - 'New manager, he's building something, give him time',

Cathro/Levein - 'He's shoring us up at the back and fixing Cathro's mess & at least the kids are getting a shot',

Levein - 'Injuries'.

I'm finished writing off seasons. Its boring and an insult. 

Next AGM isn't until December, so any chance of fans putting questions to Budge and Levein about the state of affairs isn't possible. 

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Pretty much. 

Its a shame that the fans are being left with this choice, either accept the status quo - shite football, mediocrity and the non footballing issues with fans. OR hit the club in the pocket which hurts the following season.

As fans we've had to write off every season since we've been promoted -

Neilson - 'he's building something',

Neilson/ Cathro - 'New manager, he's building something, give him time',

Cathro/Levein - 'He's shoring us up at the back and fixing Cathro's mess & at least the kids are getting a shot',

Levein - 'Injuries'.

I'm finished writing off seasons. Its boring and an insult. 

Next AGM isn't until December, so any chance of fans putting questions to Budge and Levein about the state of affairs isn't possible. 

Budge will see this season as a success due to all her ancillary projects.  Very soon the football (man's) will soon be the ancillary project.

gowestjambo

Whether we sell above 14,000 Season Tickets or not, is  neither here or there. Surely the money spent on increasing the capacity of the new stand, was not designed to attract 14,000 home fans?

We should be asking why we do not have a team that fills Tynecastle to capacity, and has fans clamouring not procrastinating over buying a Season Ticket.

The extra money the new capacity would bring to improve the team was to take us up a level, well that looks like a forlorn hope with our current levels of performance.

Until the Managements focus is on the Footballing part of the business, and not the incidentals we will see more and more empty seats.

On 21/04/2019 at 12:24, Dagger Is Back said:

I’ve probably had more crap seasons than good ones in the 44 years I’ve had following Hearts. 

Suffered SCF maulings, cup disappointments galore, especially to teams we should have been beating. Suffered relegations, league titles disappearing with 7 minutes to go.

We’ve occasionally threatened the Uglies and in one off games we have some wonderful memories.

Our derby record is something to be proud of.

That having been said, some have an overwhelming sense of entitlement. I get that given how much fans have supported this club and got it back off it’s knees.

The last two seasons have been awful. Levein is past his sell by date and we need new blood both on/off the park.

There have been days when it’s been difficult to get motivated to trudge along to Tynie only to be served up a dish of bland, uninspiring, and one dimensional football.

Theres a number of reasons to buy a ST. Loyalty, hope, camaraderie, get away from the family etc

I’ve bought mine for next season. Depriving the club of much needed income  is not an option. We’ve suffered horrendous seasons before and we will undoubtedly again. 

I’m going to stay on the train and hope that the football Gods smile on us on 25 May.

I think there will be positive changes over the summer and for me, now is not the time to abandon ship

Great post spot on

It is the clubs lack of effort to get new payment plan in place.Everyone else has XL I think.Budge does not care for the fans only herself.I still think 10000 seasons will be good.

6 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

It is the clubs lack of effort to get new payment plan in place.Everyone else has XL I think.Budge does not care for the fans only herself.I still think 10000 seasons will be good.

What makes you say that?

The Treasurer
7 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

What a slavering pile of pish.

Would you rather go back to the days of the Pieman ?

Now THAT was someone who cared only about himself and didn't give a shite about the fans.

As for the payment plan, I'm certainly not ITK but maybe, just maybe, the club are working to get the best deal for the club and the fans rather than just taking the first deal that comes along.

I’ve got to be honest, I haven’t a clue how many people go down the finance route when purchasing their STs, but it must be significant....or is it ?

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

Whether we sell above 14,000 Season Tickets or not, is  neither here or there. Surely the money spent on increasing the capacity of the new stand, was not designed to attract 14,000 home fans?

We should be asking why we do not have a team that fills Tynecastle to capacity, and has fans clamouring not procrastinating over buying a Season Ticket.

The extra money the new capacity would bring to improve the team was to take us up a level, well that looks like a forlorn hope with our current levels of performance.

Until the Managements focus is on the Footballing part of the business, and not the incidentals we will see more and more empty seats.

You do understand that the "incidentals" as you call them, need to be in place in order to build the football side of things.

Yes the money spent on new stands/facilities etc could have been used for a one off quick fix, but I think I'd rather see us build a more solid, sustainable future for the club

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You do understand that the "incidentals" as you call them, need to be in place in order to build the football side of things.

Yes the money spent on new stands/facilities etc could have been used for a one off quick fix, but I think I'd rather see us build a more solid, sustainable future for the club

We were offered the chance to vote on that as well and chose the new stand.

It was our decision and the right one.

gowestjambo
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

You have not grasped the point I was trying to make. The New Stand is not an incidental in any way. Neither did I suggest a quick fix.

My point is that increasing the capacity to improve income requires the Football team to be performing. We have heard plenty from Anne Budge regarding other aspects, yet I do not recall anything about our woeful on field displays. I have never heard of so many long term Season Ticket holders, considering not renewing.

The recruitment once again has been in the main extremely poor, and has left us with a team of one paced journeymen. For Craig Levein to finally admit what we require is creativity is apalling. His comment a few months ago about not knowing how to get the team scoring goals, is an admission of failure on his part.

We have wasted millions on his projects, and players signed and consigned to the sidelines. Until we replace him and his coaches, we will not be filling Tynecastle to it's capacity.

The Treasurer
7 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

You have not grasped the point I was trying to make. The New Stand is not an incidental in any way. Neither did I suggest a quick fix.

You ask why we didn't have a team to fill the new capacity. Money has (rightly) been diverted into building the long term future of the club.

My point is that increasing the capacity to improve income requires the Football team to be performing. We have heard plenty from Anne Budge regarding other aspects, yet I do not recall anything about our woeful on field displays. I have never heard of so many long term Season Ticket holders, considering not renewing.

See above. To have reached a semi final and a final would suggest the team have "performed" and as a result, income will have increased, which in turn will allow more investment in the team. I don't know a singe ST holder that is not renewing

The recruitment once again has been in the main extremely poor, and has left us with a team of one paced journeymen. For Craig Levein to finally admit what we require is creativity is apalling. His comment a few months ago about not knowing how to get the team scoring goals, is an admission of failure on his part.

Some signings have not been as successful as we would have liked, but players were recruited to play in a certain style. Early season form showed that this could bring rewards but injuries to key players in that system were crucial.

We have wasted millions on his projects, and players signed and consigned to the sidelines. Until we replace him and his coaches, we will not be filling Tynecastle to it's capacity.

Had we sustained the early season form, Tynecastle would have been filled every week.

15 hours ago, graygo said:

The club never stopped you, Zebra Finance have pulled out of the season ticket market.

There are some things you just can't blame the club for, this is one of them.

Having said all that the club have stated that they are close to getting something in place to replace Zebra.

Well the club had better get another company in quick as fans are getting more fed up as we come to the end of the season.

Watching Levein’s Hearts is  trial where we the fans are on trial for being loyal to a shambles of a team. Just now we are 

being fed bread and water when we should be getting Fish & Chips.

53 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Aye, that's all it will take.

:jj_facepalm:

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Well the club had better get another company in quick as fans are getting more fed up as we come to the end of the season.

Watching Levein’s Hearts is  trial where we the fans are on trial for being loyal to a shambles of a team. Just now we are 

being fed bread and water when we should be getting Fish & Chips.

Self entitlement, pure and simple.

God forbid you happened to be a St Mirren or a Falkirk supporter or any one of the other 30 odd clubs that play in Scotland, because you would be a shit one.

43 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

The Treasurer is typical of those who will make any number of excuses for the shambles of a team Levein

has us watching. 

Just now, mitch41 said:

The Treasurer is typical of those who will make any number of excuses for the shambles of a team Levein

has us watching. 

In other words "a true Hearts supporter"

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Self entitlement, pure and simple.

God forbid you happened to be a St Mirren or a Falkirk supporter or any one of the other 30 odd clubs that play in Scotland, because you would be a shit one.

You have to ask yourself would Celtic & Rangers Board, fans, sponsors  ect. sit back and accept what we witness on match 

days because I don’t see why we should. Yes I will never accept being second best to the Glasgow Old Firm and neither 

should any true Hearts fan. We must and can do better but if we have a management team who are clearly out of their 

depth we will never get to where Hearts belong at the top of Scottish football.

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You have to ask yourself would Celtic & Rangers Board, fans, sponsors  ect. sit back and accept what we witness on match 

days because I don’t see why we should. Yes I will never accept being second best to the Glasgow Old Firm and neither 

should any true Hearts fan. We must and can do better but if we have a management team who are clearly out of their 

depth we will never get to where Hearts belong at the top of Scottish football.

No they wouldn't but they are the biggest bunch of self entitled arseholes anywhere, kind of backs up my point.

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

A fan who accepts our club is in a mess on the pitch. A fan who has no ambition for their team. 

A fan who sits back not wanting the club to thrive and grow.  An attitude that can only be one 

of a loser.

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

A fan who accepts our club is in a mess on the pitch. A fan who has no ambition for their team. 

A fan who sits back not wanting the club to thrive and grow.  An attitude that can only be one 

of a loser.

A supporter to me isn't someone who stops supporting the team just because things are not going as well as they should be on the pitch, I get it that you see it differently.

My view is that not supporting the team/club is not going to help them thrive and grow and will not help them match my ambition for them. 

It's nothing to do with accepting things and doesn't mean you are happy with things either.

gowestjambo
26 minutes ago, graygo said:

Graygo, I remember meeting you at Hampden setting up the Big Flag years ago, we were there for hours placing notes and streamers. I would suggest your interpretation of a True Hearts Supporter is not the same as mine.

We all support Hearts for many different reasons. Some appear to accept mediocrity more so than others. As long as we continue to support the team, then we are all True Hearts Supporters.

Psychedelicropcircle
19 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Firstly, watching Hearts isn't Shit, its a privilege I thoroughly enjoy.

If your referring to the Football being played then I don't agree with that either, its not Shit, its standard average fare and that's exactly what I expect to see and exactly what I expect next season.

The Shite football and negative football chat are a good sign that you're probably better of spending your dosh on a night out in London and heading to the Emirates with all the other tourists once a season.

If only Anne budge could find another 13999 of you eh!

5 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Graygo, I remember meeting you at Hampden setting up the Big Flag years ago, we were there for hours placing notes and streamers. I would suggest your interpretation of a True Hearts Supporter is not the same as mine.

We all support Hearts for many different reasons. Some appear to accept mediocrity more so than others. As long as we continue to support the team, then we are all True Hearts Supporters.

That's the bit right there.

18 minutes ago, graygo said:

Today?  At least two.

And my two and another couple of poeple who were also in so at least 10 today.

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

And my two and another couple of poeple who were also in so at least 10 today.

Can someone let JamboinHamilton know.

11 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

Have you ever met Anne Budge?

I have met her a few times and have never got the impression she is in it for herself. 

The club did announce in its statement it would be looking for an alternative arrangement.

Jambo 4 Ever
19 minutes ago, graygo said:

Can someone let JamboinHamilton know.

why are you being a smart erse?

It was quite a legitimate question and I expected better from you to be honest