• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

9 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

For a bit balance in these gloomy days. 

Cup final

Room for further improvement. 

Halkett and another 3/4 good players to sign. 

Naismith to be announced. 

St sales will soar. 

How do you mean FURTHER improvement???

There actually has to be improvement to have further improvement - there has been none!!!

15 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

ST bought. Baby on the way but I’ll be at as many games as I can regardless of who the manager is.

Now there’s a surprise......?

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

How do you mean FURTHER improvement???

There actually has to be improvement to have further improvement - there has been none!!!

Lc semi v group stage

Sc final v sc qf

More points than last season. 

By any definition of kpi's that is an improvement. 

The debate is, is it enough? 

That is a fair debate. 

24 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

ST bought. Baby on the way but I’ll be at as many games as I can regardless of who the manager is.

Which means you're happy whatever push gets served up 

10 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Lc semi v group stage

Sc final v sc qf

More points than last season. 

By any definition of kpi's that is an improvement. 

The debate is, is it enough? 

That is a fair debate. 

Improvement - sorry but are you kidding ?

We will be 6th after an incredible start to the season, which saw us 1st and about 14 points above hibs.

Since the first 10 games, we have been a bottom 6 team... slightly better than Hamilton, based on performance and points.

We are in a cup final, due to an unbelievably easy draw.

The team are clueless and really don’t look like they give a monkeys. It’s the same clueless - gutless crap that we saw from Cathros team.

Half the stadium left at half time yesterday. Half the stadium left!!!

Most fans are turning up due to a sense of loyalty, they know they will not be entertained...

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Football recently has been poor, but I think on going injury problems has been the main reason for this.

Only recently?

36 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd Imagine the impending birth of his child will be more on his mind this year.

More important things in life than football sometimes.

And all the best to him on the impending birth of his child .. my point was though with more important things in his life he's happy with the dire football getting served up .. that was my whole point . Anyway as usual watching us lately it's been another long weekend .. and as I said all the best to the guy and upcoming birth of new child. 

Edited by jambocub
Spelling

JamboGraham
26 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

I know you are far from alone here but surely there is enough to debate on performance and expectation without continually challenging things that are actually facts? It just makes this board very repetitive.

32 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

We will be 6th after an incredible start to the season, which saw us 1st and about 14 points above hibs.

Since the first 10 games, we have been a bottom 6 team... slightly better than Hamilton, based on performance and points.

All correct but regardless we will finish the season with more points compared to last season. That was all that was claimed.

33 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Correct and a cup final is better than a quarter final.

34 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

The team are clueless and really don’t look like they give a monkeys. It’s the same clueless - gutless crap that we saw from Cathros team.

Correct but that wasn’t claimed as an improvement.

34 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

If you say so but that wasn’t claimed as an improvement.

36 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Most fans are turning up due to a sense of loyalty, they know they will not be entertained...

Twas ever thus in Scottish football (with some infrequent notable exceptions).

2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye, but what ones? 

I am sure that I am not alone in this and hoping beyond all hope that there is only one of you

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Now there’s a surprise......?

That I’m fertile? ??‍♂️?

48 minutes ago, jambocub said:

And all the best to him on the impending birth of his child .. my point was though with more important things in his life he's happy with the dire football getting served up .. that was my whole point . Anyway as usual watching us lately it's been another long weekend .. and as I said all the best to the guy and upcoming birth of new child. 

I’m just the sort of Hearts fan that will be there through the good times and the bad. The standard of what’s provided on the pitch doesn’t decide whether I buy a ST or not. Other factors in my life do. If I can buy one I do and I have managed to buy one for the past twenty-odd years. In that time i’ve seen us win three Scottish cups and I’ve heard the Champions League anthem at Tynecastle. I’ve also seen us lose 6-2 to Hibs, 5-0 to Livi and 7-0 to Celtic. The bad times just make the good times even better.

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

That I’m fertile? ??‍♂️?

I’m just the sort of Hearts fan that will be there through the good times and the bad. The standard of what’s provided on the pitch doesn’t decide whether I buy a ST or not. Other factors in my life do. If I can buy one I do and I have managed to buy one for the past twenty-odd years. In that time i’ve seen us win three Scottish cups and I’ve heard the Champions League anthem at Tynecastle. I’ve also seen us lose 6-2 to Hibs, 5-0 to Livi and 7-0 to Celtic. The bad times just make the good times even better.

Good post there Frank - I have also seen it all including that 7-0 Derby and Dens Park.

I have had a season ticket for over 25 years - couldn’t afford one before that - however Levein just has to go and withholding my ST money + two others for family members is the only message I can send to Ann Budge.

Sad it has come to that.

22 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

That I’m fertile? ??‍♂️?

Naw ye huvnae.

(Huv ye?)

Edited by graygo

Alex Kintner
13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Good post there Frank - I have also seen it all including that 7-0 Derby and Dens Park.

I have had a season ticket for over 25 years - couldn’t afford one before that - however Levein just has to go and withholding my ST money + two others for family members is the only message I can send to Ann Budge.

Sad it has come to that.

Each to their own ??

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Played the night we beat Aberdeen and qualified ??

Ah right, with you now.

Did we not just qualify for the qualifying rounds and as such the tune was different and we played at Murrayfield anyway?

Alex Kintner
19 minutes ago, graygo said:

Ah right, with you now.

Did we not just qualify for the qualifying rounds and as such the tune was different and we played at Murrayfield anyway?

We definitely played the qualifiers at Murrayfield but that night against Aberdeen will live long in the memory ♥️

Johnny Sandiego
48 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sad it has come to that.

Yip agree, and actually the final straw for me was winning the cup semi final last week. A slap in the face to all the fans if ive ever seen one.

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Yip agree, and actually the final straw for me was winning the cup semi final last week. A slap in the face to all the fans if ive ever seen one.

YAWN

JamboGraham
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sad it has come to that.

Genuinely interested did you consider withholding your cash in 94, 95, 99, 08, 10? Why is this time different? In particular 2008 where we went from 2nd to 4th to 8th a regression arguably much worse than what we are seeing now?

8 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sad it has come to that.

Its no sad at all Cruick 

You're making your stand as are others because the owner continues to bury her head in the sand and you and me and others aren't having it anymore

I've got 3 in my group who are doing the same 

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

YAWN

It is tiresome. You are pissed off. I get it. We all are. But not supporting the club and deriding those that do is hardly the right way to make things better. 

heartandsoul
10 hours ago, jambomjm74 said:

Agree 100 per cent

Independence
21 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

There are undoubtedly a lot of fans who will not renew whilst Craig Levein is manager. I'm not one of them but we must sign better players and announce them early for ST sales to not take too much of a dunt IMO

I guess you are right but thankfully a lot more who will always put the club first and support the club through thick and thin. Let's get rid of the 'glory hunters'!!

Independence
10 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sad it has come to that.

So have I and I have also learned that withholding money from the club just doesn't work. Some perspective is required!!! Short memories?

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Independence said:

I guess you are right but thankfully a lot more who will always put the club first and support the club through thick and thin. Let's get rid of the 'glory hunters'!!

Short term pain, long term gain. People aren't renewing because they hate the club or anything like that. They aren't renewing because they are sick of the dross being served up and to blindly renew might make Budge think that everything is ok. 

9 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

Genuinely interested did you consider withholding your cash in 94, 95, 99, 08, 10? Why is this time different? In particular 2008 where we went from 2nd to 4th to 8th a regression arguably much worse than what we are seeing now?

2008 was desperate !

I wonder if some on here went that season. The drop to 8th was horrendous.

Only highlight was meeting the 98’ team in hospitality at the Killie game at the end of the season. 2-0 defeat. Awful !

Big Giles was perplexed as to why it was so bad. 

Some other low points were the 3 off at Dundee Utd. Aye, that one ! Michael Stewart off for being a twat !

Yip, i’d put that season up there as a bad one !

Independence
15 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Short term pain, long term gain. People aren't renewing because they hate the club or anything like that. They aren't renewing because they are sick of the dross being served up and to blindly renew might make Budge think that everything is ok. 

I doubt Mrs Budge does think everything is okay. But she is in charge of the purse strings. Reality check for us all and a time to think about how far we have come in recent times since administration etc. It will take a little longer to get back to where we belong...with the support of the fans.

Got my first season ticket at 9.   Now 34 and had 1 every season.   Would renew no matter what.   Even though we are under performing i feel the club is on the cusp of being the most sucsessful it has been in most of our lifes.  

The stadium is stunning, turnover is on the up, FOH 1 year away from owning the club.   For most of my life there has been under lying doubts on the clubs survival, that is now gone.  Yes we are underperforming and i dont agree with all the decisions the board have made to date, but the foundations have been laid for the coming years, i wouldnt want to have put myself what i have done the past 25 years to miss out on what could be a very good next few years.

Mon the Hearts

Tried to renew today but still no sign of a finance option. Sure I heard somewhere it had been resolved. Cannot for the life of me see how you can do it if it has been resolved.

Anyone managed to do it?

Edit just seen on website it hasn't quite been resolved yet.

Edited by Jamhammer

siegementality
19 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

I don't get this 'not buying a ST' gush.  You either go or you don't go.  

It’s called choice.

6 hours ago, Independence said:

I’ve heard it all now!!!!

hearts fan being a “glory hunter” :lol: 

I can't see any logic or reason to not buy unless it's a financial thing or a life changer that makes it impractical.

To not renew as some sort of protest is mind boggling buffoonery in my opinion.

Batshit screwball mental.

How can you renew when the club stops you.I have always paid through Zebra.Takes away the hurt of wasting money watching that crap.Budge better understand £400 is £400 what ever way you pay.

Governor Tarkin
19 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Get the wee one down to Tynecastle with you when the time comes. 

You've got 16 weeks to beat. We left at half time but in that 45 minutes he saw Hearts score more goals than I saw them score in all games combined during my first 6 months of attending Hearts games. :D

The early 80's were grim. 

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I can't see any logic or reason to not buy unless it's a financial thing or a life changer that makes it impractical.

Why is it so hard to understand that some people might not want to spend £400 to watch a season of shite Hearts performances? 

6 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why is it so hard to understand that some people might not want to spend £400 to watch a season of shite Hearts performances? 

Because some people think that out of blind loyalty you should just put up with any shit!!

Not me this season.

23 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Folk will protest in different  ways each way suiting the individual  or group .

What ways aren't  batshit screwball  mental? 

20 hours ago, McCrae said:

Football recently has been poor, but I think on going injury problems has been the main reason for this.

Recently .....have you just started watching Hearts RECENTLY !!

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Firstly, watching Hearts isn't Shit, its a privilege I thoroughly enjoy.

If your referring to the Football being played then I don't agree with that either, its not Shit, its standard average fare and that's exactly what I expect to see and exactly what I expect next season.

The Shite football and negative football chat are a good sign that you're probably better of spending your dosh on a night out in London and heading to the Emirates with all the other tourists once a season.

Alex Kintner
33 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Get the wee one down to Tynecastle with you when the time comes. 

You've got 16 weeks to beat. We left at half time but in that 45 minutes he saw Hearts score more goals than I saw them score in all games combined during my first 6 months of attending Hearts games. :D

The early 80's were grim. 

???

32 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

If you went to the games you'd hear many fans saying they're not renewing because of the 

crap we're being made to watch and if Levein goes they'll renew. Maybe you have your ear 

plugs in or just ignore the anger fans have against Levein and his Bootroom. Maybe you sit 

with your back to the football or spend your time eating pies and drinking non alcoholic beer.

Now i've renewed but i would never blame anyone for not renewing because i sympathise 

with them for wanting a new management that know what they are doing.

Ronald Villiers
18 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sad it has come to that.

Spot on Cruickshank, I'm in a similar position to you and feel exactly the same.  I know a lot of season ticket holders that are doing this aswell.

7 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

If your referring to the Football being played then I don't agree with that either, its not Shit, its standard average fare and that's exactly what I expect to see and exactly what I expect next season.

The Shite football and negative football chat are a good sign that you're probably better of spending your dosh on a night out in London and heading to the Emirates with all the other tourists once a season.

What utter mince you spew out.

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Stopped reading after that. Sorry. 

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

If you went to the games you'd hear many fans saying they're not renewing because of the 

crap we're being made to watch and if Levein goes they'll renew. Maybe you have your ear 

plugs in or just ignore the anger fans have against Levein and his Bootroom. Maybe you sit 

with your back to the football or spend your time eating pies and drinking non alcoholic beer.

Now i've renewed but i would never blame anyone for not renewing because i sympathise 

with them for wanting a new management that know what they are doing.

So much Shite shoehorned into one post. 

Congratulations.