Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

Tried to renew today online in hope that there's a finance option, but the etickets website crashes when you click on Season Tickets.

Has the finance option been sorted yet?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

davemclaren
1 hour ago, MrBones said:

Tried to renew today online in hope that there's a finance option, but the etickets website crashes when you click on Season Tickets.

Has the finance option been sorted yet?

Don’t think so. 

• 3 weeks later...
Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Looks like you were too pessimistic ☺

Not happy clapping enough.....

On 11/05/2019 at 22:29, wattie exploited said:

totally agree here this is not hearts style of football if it wasnt for a split we would be 7th in the league  

This post is just dumb and makes no sense.  

Mr Elwood P
On 11/05/2019 at 22:43, jr ewing said:

I reckon less than 12k.

We’d have to resign Oshiniwa and Sammon on 4 year deals now not to sell at least another 1500.

Edited by Mr Elwood P

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

:wtfvlad:

Mr Elwood P
4 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

:wtfvlad:

Probably means that if it wasn’t for the split we’d still be 6th as we’d have played only 33 games and that’s the position we were in at that juncture. The alternative reality, without the split, is playing 44 games and nobody knows how that would have ended up.

8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Probably means that if it wasn’t for the split we’d still be 6th as we’d have played only 33 games and that’s the position we were in at that juncture. The alternative reality, without the split, is playing 44 games and nobody knows how that would have ended up.

Yep.... comparing total points after the split is meaningless. 

tokyowalnut
4 hours ago, McCrae said:

Yep.... comparing total points after the split is meaningless. 

I think the 2 tables need to be completely split to give the hard of understanding that they are 2 separate leagues! 

On 21/04/2019 at 12:24, Dagger Is Back said:

I’ve probably had more crap seasons than good ones in the 44 years I’ve had following Hearts. 

Suffered SCF maulings, cup disappointments galore, especially to teams we should have been beating. Suffered relegations, league titles disappearing with 7 minutes to go.

We’ve occasionally threatened the Uglies and in one off games we have some wonderful memories.

Our derby record is something to be proud of.

That having been said, some have an overwhelming sense of entitlement. I get that given how much fans have supported this club and got it back off it’s knees.

The last two seasons have been awful. Levein is past his sell by date and we need new blood both on/off the park.

There have been days when it’s been difficult to get motivated to trudge along to Tynie only to be served up a dish of bland, uninspiring, and one dimensional football.

Theres a number of reasons to buy a ST. Loyalty, hope, camaraderie, get away from the family etc

I’ve bought mine for next season. Depriving the club of much needed income  is not an option. We’ve suffered horrendous seasons before and we will undoubtedly again. 

I’m going to stay on the train and hope that the football Gods smile on us on 25 May.

I think there will be positive changes over the summer and for me, now is not the time to abandon ship

The club certainly weren't deprived of much needed income last season, it really depends on how it's spent, and sixth place suggests it wasn't best spent on the first team. Agree it's no time to abandon ship but we need an improved product on the pitch. Eye bleeding comments all justified...! 

Edited by Section Q

15 minutes ago, Section Q said:

The club certainly weren't deprived of much needed income last season, it really depends on how it's spent, and sixth place suggests it wasn't best spent on the first team. Agree it's no time to abandon ship but we need an improved product on the pitch. Eye bleeding comments all justified...! 

We were deprived of much needed players though and the way they started the season suggested the funds were well spent.

The rest has been argued to death so no point going over old ground, but if you can't see the injuries had a debilitating effect on our season then it's Specsavers for you.

6 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

We were deprived of much needed players though and the way they started the season suggested the funds were well spent.

The rest has been argued to death so no point going over old ground, but if you can't see the injuries had a debilitating effect on our season then it's Specsavers for you.

?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

12k and over looking very likely I would say, I'd maybe announce Walker last though, just to be on the safe side

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

I think the 2 tables need to be completely split to give the hard of understanding that they are 2 separate leagues! 

They are indeed but our form against the bottom six teams was poor, people said we would do better against the top six sides but we didn’t and I’m not sure we would’ve done that much better in the bottom 6.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

The way we played after Naismith got injured at Dundee suggests the money wasn’t all that well spent.

37 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The way we played after Naismith got injured at Dundee suggests the money wasn’t all that well spent.

We’re not Man City with equivalent quality for replacements in each position though are we. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

We’re not Man City with equivalent quality for replacements in each position though are we. 

Here we go again, he signed 20 players because in his words “injuries and suspensions”and when ONE player got injured it all fell apart. Levein himself admitted he had no clue how to change it or why the players weren’t performing. For the second season running every player that played in the first team was injured at some point, 41 & 36 this season. He wasted money on Wighton and Clare that could’ve been better spent on someone who was ready to play and contribute right away, like Vanacek . . . . . oh wait ?

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Here we go again, he signed 20 players because in his words “injuries and suspensions”and when ONE player got injured it all fell apart. Levein himself admitted he had no clue how to change it or why the players weren’t performing. For the second season running every player that played in the first team was injured at some point, 41 & 36 this season. He wasted money on Wighton and Clare that could’ve been better spent on someone who was ready to play and contribute right away, like Vanacek . . . . . oh wait ?

Don’t you ever get bored battering the club? 

Remind me of Jezza , only thing Iv ever seen you agree on with most folk is sectarian fans everything else is very negative.

Edited by sadj

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, sadj said:

Don’t you ever get bored battering the club? 

Remind me of Jezza , only thing Iv ever seen you agree on with most folk is sectarian fans everything else is very negative.

He asked the question.

You don’t see everything I post, only yesterday I was positive about the season ticket sakes on this or the other thread discussing them. I agree constantly with posts and say so, I don’t always comment if I don’t agree and have many posters on ignore to save having the same arguments over and over. Not that I have to justify myself to you or anyone else. Feel free to put me in ignore if my dismay at the way the football side of the club is being run is getting you down.

Edited by Pasquale for King

37 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Naismith’s injury was the straw that broke the camel’s back. 

We managed to cope with three missing but to lose arguably your four best players and spine of the team for months?   Too much for us and too much for most teams on our level. 

You seem to think its it’s simple to pick proven players out the air on our budget, just to cover injuries?

some trumpets on here hate Levein that much they even blame our injuries on the training regime?

anyway, it’s been done to death so I’ll leave you to go on hoping we have another crap season. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Naismith’s injury was the straw that broke the camel’s back. 

We managed to cope with three missing but to lose arguably your four best players and spine of the team for months?   Too much for us and too much for most teams on our level. 

You seem to think its it’s simple to pick proven players out the air on our budget, just to cover injuries?

some trumpets on here hate Levein that much they even blame our injuries on the training regime?

anyway, it’s been done to death so I’ll leave you to go on hoping we have another crap season. 

The m not talking about replacements, we tried to sign Milinkovic but didn’t go for another player of his type. We tried to sign Sow 5 weeks after we knew Lafferty was going. We ended up with Clare who is a luxury and Wighton, when the inevitable happened he couldn’t adapt. Let’s not kid ourselves on that Souttar, Naismith and Uche are anything but injury prone players. 

As for injuries, we can’t keep saying it’s just bad luck, even though most teams in the league lost their main players to injury we have a higher percentage,

As for hoping for another crap season that’s the last thing I, or anyone else complaining about Levein wants.