Why so angry ?

jamtartan74

jamtartan74

Today was never going to be a good day, the weather was beautiful the football was terrible, ahwell ??❤️??❤️?? Enjoy Easter Sunday ?

When I heard Clare and Haring were added to the sick list I gave up all hope of a result.

Not angry though.  Being the optimist I am, I just hope we can field our strongest possible team in the final and do the job.

I absolutely know that is possible.

Honestly, some fans need to take a step back. We just got beat from a team that are better than us all over the pitch. This is still a rebuilding process, top six and a cup final isn’t a bad season. Slowly but surely we are getting better every season on and off the park. 5-10 years from now we will really reap the benefits.

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

Honestly, some fans need to take a step back. We just got beat from a team that are better than us all over the pitch. This is still a rebuilding process, top six and a cup final isn’t a bad season. Slowly but surely we are getting better every season on and off the park. 5-10 years from now we will really reap the benefits.

We're getting worse. And I'd say Rangers are rebuilding also. So that's no excuse.

41 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I’ve been dipping in and out of kickback since the game and you are the first person to acknowledge that tanagers are the better team than us! Probably the reason we lost tbh. 

There’s losing and there’s losing though.

to battle and lose a game where you have to acknowledge that the other team were just too good on the day you can accept.

to surrender so weakly as we did yesterday without even laying a glove on them was frankly embarrassing.

Seymour M Hersh
56 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Obviously they have better players, well more highly paid players, all over the park but it was the insipid manner of our play. We basically handed them victory. If you get beat but the team leaves everything on the pitch then you hold your hands up and say beaten by the better team. Today was not like that for me and that's why I was so angry about it.

rick witter
59 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Pish 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Satchmo said:

We made it easy for them, we were very poor.

TyphoonJambo

I would argue that Partick Thistle are equally lower than us in the player standard stakes if your comparing us to the Rangers. However im sure that after they gave it a good go at us in the cup, their fans walked away proud of them. Were you proud of our players yesterday? 

And this is the problem in a nutshell. People are blinded by a ridiculously easy cup run. Hibs got to a cup final in 2013, relegated the next year. Our form is absolutely pathetic, and the football played is beyond terrible. To say we are getting better every season is completely wrong. 

We got taken apart yesterday by a team that we should be having a real go at but in reality they didn't have to get out of first gear for most of the game. The fact that the sun was shining was of little consequence.

Forever Hearts
55 minutes ago, DalryJambo said:

I’ve been dipping in and out of kickback since the game and you are the first person to acknowledge that tanagers are the better team than us! Probably the reason we lost tbh. 

Livi, Hamilton, St Mirren, Dundee and Motherwell have also beaten us. Care to explain those defeats? 

Are you really happy with what you’re seeing? Do you think it’s in any way acceptable?

We brought in a large amount of players last summer, yet it’s still the same turgid pish,  week in, week out. And you’re happy to see it for another 5-10 years?

Yes, we’re in the final after successfully negotiating our easiest cup run that I can remember. It doesn’t make up for our league form.

Edited by iantjambo

2 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Honestly, some fans need to take a step back. We just got beat from a team that are better than us all over the pitch. This is still a rebuilding process, top six and a cup final isn’t a bad season. 

Wrong! There not better than us all over the park at all and even if they were it still doesn’t justify another weak performance with zero spirit or fight against an average old firm.

Way to much respect given to these two teams! 

We are murder to watch. Absolutely murder. Led by a manager who should have the decency and pride to leave but he’s so arrogant I swear he enjoys it.

im done now until the cup final.

3rd then 5th then 6th then 6th means we are definitely not getting better every season

It’s not the fact the team lost, it’s the fact they never tried! Their was no effort, no actual tactics. When we got beat 2-1 by Celtic the fans weren’t pissed off because the team actually attempted to have a go at them.

The Real Maroonblood

:rofl:

Although Some of ur post makes sense I can’t accept that there is still a rebuilding process - I mean with the current management how many more players do we need to sign before someone says we are complete ? 

We we might have been beat by a better side but we didn’t put any energy into that game at all - insepid at best and some players smiling away at the final whistle - that’s the bit that hurts more than most - an acceptance that defeat is ok 

Салатные палочки

3rd 

5th

6th

6th 

Sorry, but we're getting worse every season on the park. 

But you knew that anyway. 

If Levien is in charge next season it's not worth spending money and time to watch them play the tribute act, Rangers will get another easy 12 points.

part_time_jambo
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

We're getting worse. And I'd say Rangers are rebuilding also. So that's no excuse.

Rangers are rebuilding and using a lot more money to do it. That's the difference and always will be. 

Just now, part_time_jambo said:

Rangers are rebuilding and using a lot more money to do it. That's the difference and always will be. 

Are they tho. I mean comparatively speaking. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Does that mean we just bend over and take a dry one every single time we play them? Killie and Aberdeen don't seem to hide behind the money excuse when they play them. 

part_time_jambo
45 minutes ago, red said:

Wrong! There not better than us all over the park at all and even if they were it still doesn’t justify another weak performance with zero spirit or fight against an average old firm.

Way to much respect given to these two teams! 

Take the blinkers off. They have better players in most positions. That's what you usually get when you pay more money. I agree about the lack of fight though.

part_time_jambo
4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Does that mean we just bend over and take a dry one every single time we play them? Killie and Aberdeen don't seem to hide behind the money excuse when they play them. 

No.

Nookie Bear
30 minutes ago, UcheGang said:

Yes let's just bury our heads in the sand.

I think it’s a more a case that Hearts are not worth ruining a glorious sunny weekend for. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, part_time_jambo said:

Take the blinkers off. They have better players in most positions. That's what you usually get when you pay more money. I agree about the lack of fight though.

Do Livi, Hamilton, St Mirren, Dundee and Motherwell have better players? Every one of those teams has beaten us this season. 

part_time_jambo
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Do Livi, Hamilton, St Mirren, Dundee and Motherwell have better players? Every one of those teams has beaten us this season. 

Rangers and Celtic are always going to have better players and win most of the games because they spend x10 what all these other teams do. Hearts should be doing better against the rest of the teams though.

3 hours ago, Satchmo said:

We're getting better every season......??

All roads lead to Gorgie
39 minutes ago, Section Q said:

We're getting better every season......??

People who say we are getting better probably think Dundee are getting better too. ?

Forever Hearts
48 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Rangers and Celtic are always going to have better players and win most of the games because they spend x10 what all these other teams do. Hearts should be doing better against the rest of the teams though.

Most? Rangers have whitewashed us this season and we haven't laid a glove on them apart from the first game at Tynecastle. Killie and Aberdeen manage to compete and get results against them so why can't Hearts?

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:spoton:

1 hour ago, Mykel_wcip said:

It’s not the fact the team lost, it’s the fact they never tried! Their was no effort, no actual tactics. When we got beat 2-1 by Celtic the fans weren’t pissed off because the team actually attempted to have a go at them.

Spot on I left the stadium that night proud of the fighting performance 

I can take defeat if we put in a performance 

3 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Spot on I left the stadium that night proud of the fighting performance 

I can take defeat if we put in a performance 

Proud of getting beat is your name Craig Levein.

Bazzas right boot

It's funny. 

Some posters that are on here after a defeat to a Motherwell or a Hamilton  complains that because of budget it is unacceptable, terrible etc. 

Yet, when Rangers beat us, they are up in arms wondering why we got beat and expect us to compete and beat them. 

Irony is off the scale with some. If you believe the former applies, then you should really not be complaining about the latter. 

Rangers, every time have made us look slow and cumbersome in midfield , something needs addressed. 

However, we also seem to save up all our brain farts for them as well. 

Hopefully get them out the way for the final. ?

The sun is oot tho, taps aff. 

Hopefully celtic bum hibs as well to make it a little bit brighter. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Are they tho. I mean comparatively speaking. 

Yip, about 3 times. 

Think £19m to our £6m last season. 

Football isn't played on a balance sheet tho and v Rangers we have been poor, very poor. 

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

It's funny. 

Some posters that are on here after a defeat to a Motherwell or a Hamilton  complains that because of budget it is unacceptable, terrible etc. 

Yet, when Rangers beat us, they are up in arms wondering why we got beat and expect us to compete and beat them. 

Irony is off the scale with some. If you believe the former applies, then you should really not be complaining about the latter. 

Rangers, every time have made us look slow and cumbersome in midfield , something needs addressed. 

However, we also seem to save up all our brain farts for them as well. 

Hopefully get them out the way for the final. ?

The sun is oot tho, taps aff. 

Hopefully celtic bum hibs as well to make it a little bit brighter. 

Nobody is comparing budgets. It’s the aptitude people are ****ed off with. 

At least look like you give a **** on the pitch. The hearts team yesterday was seriously devoid of effort. An embarrassing performance 

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, Satchmo said:

Jermaine defoe is looking forward to his birthday cards off Her Majesty.

Kept Lafferty out of team today.

We had a wee guy called Wighton out there who is going to be a star in 5-10 yrs?

2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Yip, about 3 times. 

Think £19m to our £6m last season. 

Football isn't played on a balance sheet tho and v Rangers we have been poor, very poor. 

How much do Rangers make and let's not kid ourselves about the size of the supports. What % of income are they spending to ours.

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Livi, Hamilton, St Mirren, Dundee and Motherwell have also beaten us. Care to explain those defeats? 

Simple...it’s sport, our budget isn’t that much bigger than the rest of the teams in the league and at several points of the season we’ve had several injuries.

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

The only thing that matters now is the cup final. Levein's future boils down to one game ultimately. We simply must win it.

A defeat next week and an insipid gutless cup final, both very possible outcomes, then surely he has to go. I love the guy but we deserve better than the current performances. 

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

A defeat next week and an insipid gutless cup final, both very possible outcomes, then surely he has to go. I love the guy but we deserve better than the current performances. 

Despite the unhappiness at present we are need to get behind the players and management or losing the final becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The time for a post mortem is the end of the season.

2 hours ago, Mykel_wcip said:

Spot on great post ?