What do the coaching staff coach?

Howdy Doody Jambo

31 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I heard that Rustler was better. 

As for the coaches the only one who seems to me to know his stuff is McPhee. I'm sure others will disagree 

John Rankin is apparently impressive with the younger players and one to watch for the future. 

I haven’t seen anything to suggest that McPhee knows his stuff.  

17 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

I’m surely not the only person that gets annoyed that we never leave anyone up at corners! Even against Inverness last week we done this. Absolutely sums us up under Levein!

CL did this the first time he was here also, i'm sure he was asked about this before and said the chances of a break away are very slim

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, Paolo said:

Almost as many coaches, as players. 

Can you name this multitude of coaches?

We have 5. 

Paul Gallacher is GK coach

Liam Fox is 1st team coach

Jon Daly is 1st team coach

Austin is Asst Manager

Tom Taylor is Fitness coach.

You think that is too many? Seems about right to me.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Jean Louis Valois
Just now, Weebroon98 said:

CL did this the first time he was here also, i'm sure he was asked about this before and said the chances of a break away are very slim

The most stubborn man in Scottish football. No interest in changing his ways, Even though it’s pretty much brought him zero success in his career.

4 hours ago, jumpship said:

Getting into space to receive the ball. 

For me it's the most obvious thing that we don't do. 

Lol after he fecked up yesterday, when we had subsequent throw ins Wighton immediately went and stood beside a blue shirt.... that's what we're up against

4 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Celtic definitely blew that out the water last game at Tynecastle

Jasonauskas
1 minute ago, gedster said:

Celtic definitely blew that out the water last game at Tynecastle

To be fair, who in our team could “break away”?

A team full of players who are playing for the biggest club they will ever play for.

We have turned signing poor players into an art form.

Oshaniwa, Vanecek, Sammon, Whigton, McLean, Amankwaa, Martin, Grzelak, Lee (yes, he scored that goal)

18 hours ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Apart from the odd set piece, what does the coachimg staff work on during the week?

It's absolutely awful to watch and has been for months 

Harry Cochrane looks like our only proper football player at the club 

A simple game being made complicated with bits of paper, clipboards and stats 

Just a simple control, short pass and finish seems too much for McPhee, Fox and Daly to work on 

Something is not right on the training field or is not working as we have not made any progress this season and doesn't look likely to improve any time soon 

This is my concern. Leiven clearly doesn't take any Interest in it. He has even said so. 

Morrison stated leiven didn't ask him to work on his crossing.... We could all see the boy has bags of ability but his lack of getting by his man and playing a good cross was letting him down. 

Leiven didn't even know if Uche was training in the lead up to the semi final!!! How can he pick the team, tactics, work on areas where we are slack if he is no where to be seen!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Jasonauskas said:

To be fair, who in our team could “break away”?

A team full of players who are playing for the biggest club they will ever play for.

We have turned signing poor players into an art form.

Oshaniwa, Vanecek, Sammon, Whigton, McLean, Amankwaa, Martin, Grzelak, Lee (yes, he scored that goal)

It’s not just the signing of duds and the awarding of fat, juicy contracts to players who must have been rubbing their eyes in disbelief.

It’s what can happen to someone like Demi Mitchell who, when he arrived at Tynecastle, looked an absolutely brilliant prospect - fast, skilful, full of drive and urgency. A player who ought to have been able to make a major impact in this league. Yet by the time of his last few appearances for us he had been reduced to an utter shambles of a player. Clueless, frustrated, inept. What did we do to him?

Jasonauskas
1 minute ago, leginten said:

he had been reduced to an utter shambles of a player. Clueless, frustrated, inept. What did we do to him?

That'll be our fantastic coaching setup that is the envy of.... err... nobody

The way the team is set up, the style, the playing to our strengths, the passing, crossing ect ect is in my opinion 

a lack of direction from the coaching given to the players. Our players are good enough as we have proved in 

certain games but too many games we the fans have left a match saying “ that was shocking”. What is Ann 

Budge saying to the fans about our team........Nothing. Doesn’t she understand Levein & co are not up to the 

job and if she doesn’t she should get in a Director who knows what is needed to get the team playing again.