Happy Birthday Queen ? Elizabeth

Crete

Happy birthday to the Queen for tomorrow 93 years young .what a woman she still rides horses at her age I would struggle to get on a donkey myself.

What a day to have a birthday Easter Sunday have a great day Liz.

been here before

My granny live to be 93.

Never used to buy her a present until we were on the way down to see here.

14 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Funny the Krankies said at the once in a generation referendum she would still be queen 

There's a new post brexit generation who think otherwise.

Oh, your pain will be good to watch on here, when the Prussian pretenders are gone along with your union.

Tick Tock!

Edited by ri Alban

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Funny the Krankies said at the once in a generation referendum she would still be queen 

Obviously she'd still be queen, not like they could make her stand down from the English throne. 

56 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Oh, your pain will be good to watch on here, when the Prussian pretenders are gone along with your union.

Tick Tock!

Haha. You Natsis are so easy to catch. So highly strung ?

59 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Tick Tock!

When was Scotland a republic?

18 minutes ago, Dirty Deeds said:

Not since Cromwell

Didn’t English forces under Cromwell invade Scotland to impose the republic after the parliament of Scotland had declared Charles II king of Scots immediately upon hearing of the execution of his father?

Sounds to me like Scotland has always favoured monarchy.

Dirty Deeds
2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Didn’t English forces under Cromwell invade Scotland to impose the republic after the parliament of Scotland had declared Charles II king of Scots immediately upon hearing of the execution of his father?

Sounds to me like Scotland has always favoured monarchy.

Yup, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunbar_(1650)

AlphonseCapone
34 minutes ago, Old Hearts said:

Natsis don't want the Queen....but want to keep the pound tho. ?

It's oor poond tae, they cry.

:cornette:

Jambo-Jimbo
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Scotland has no Queen. So happy birthday (Could be her last) to England's Head of democracy.

I beg to differ, as the Queen is a descendant of Royal house of Stuart on both sides of her family.

On her fathers side she is descended from Mary Queen of Scots.

And on her mothers side she is a descendant of King Robert II of Scotland, through the marriage of his daughter Princess Johanna to Sir John Lyon Lord of Glamis in 1376. 

The mother of King Robert II was Marjorie de Brus the eldest daughter of Robert the Bruce to his first wife Isabella of Mar.

This means that Queen Elizabeth II is not only a descendant of but also carries the blood & genes of both Robert the Bruce & Mary Queen of Scots, with royal ancestry like that, I don't think there can be many people who are more qualified to be Queen of Scotland.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Old Hearts said:

Haha. You Natsis are so easy to catch. So highly strung ?

Ooh I like that one. :)

How are you fixed for jodhpurs and jackboots, @ri Alban

:D

1 hour ago, Old Hearts said:

Natsis don't want the Queen....but want to keep the pound tho. ?

It's oor poond tae, they cry.

:vrface:

28 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Ooh I like that one. :)

How are you fixed for jodhpurs and jackboots, @ri Alban

:D

I thought Natsis was the sibling he married. :D

Nae Doc's and braces, But this big Claymore will do the trick.

Matthew Le Tissier

Happy Birthday your Majesty, a fine woman who we can all be proud to call our Queen 

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I thought Natsis was the sibling he married. :D

Nae Doc's and braces, But this big Claymore will do the trick.

:D ?

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I beg to differ, as the Queen is a descendant of Royal house of Stuart on both sides of her family.

And on her mothers side she is a descendant of King Robert II of Scotland, through the marriage of his daughter Princess Johanna to Sir John Lyon Lord of Glamis in 1376. 

The mother of King Robert II was Marjorie de Brus the eldest daughter of Robert the Bruce to his first wife Isabella of Mar.

This means that Queen Elizabeth II is not only a descendant of but also carries the blood & genes of both Robert the Bruce & Mary Queen of Scots, with royal ancestry like that, I don't think there can be many people who are more qualified to be Queen of Scotland.

:jjyay:

:greggy:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Hope she has a great day. Philip might take her a drive somewhere. 

I'm sure all her incestors will be so proud. The living ones might even throw a party. We'll pay of course.

Eh no. And certainly not ER2.

William and Harry are directly from king Charlie  through their Maw. Di was more Royal than the Prussian impostors and William and Mary were the real pretenders. 

843 and counting, our king is in Luxembourg at the minute.

Edited by ri Alban

20 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:jjyay:

:greggy:

:Aye:Tescos own brand diluting orange is more concentrated than the Prussian family tree.

Edited by ri Alban

All UK Royals can trace their lineage to William the Barsteward and Big Malkie can they not.

But as I said Scotland has no Queen. Neither does England but, hey who'd have guessed.

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

God bless you, long to reign over us

People singing the national anthem

The nick of that. :rofl:Which wans the OP and which wans GW.

Phil Dunphy

36 replies on this thread and, so far, 8 of them from Ri Alban.

What a ****ing surprise to see him crawling all over a thread like this.

Bridge of Djoum

Ri Alban. The state of you on this thread, mate. Go have a pint and chill the **** out.

Confirms that this place is full of closet Rangers fans. 

Who, in their right mind, would want an unelected head of state in this day and age? Get rid and consign them all to the history books.

27 minutes ago, Davie1874 said:

Who, in their right mind, would want an unelected head of state in this day and age? Get rid and consign them all to the history books.

Well, the Australians, Belgians, Canadians, Danes, Dutch, New Zealanders, Norwegians, Spanish and Swedes would, for starters.

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

36 replies on this thread and, so far, 8 of them from Ri Alban.

What a ****ing surprise to see him crawling all over a thread like this.

What a surprise, you'd protest. :D

Bunch of subservient headboppers. ::facepaw::  Try and acquire some dignity, FFS.  Brexiters talk about democracy, and then worship an unelected HoS. Pity these Germans didn't bring the Salic laws with them, or ye'd be fecked

33 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Not a big fan of Betty but wouldn’t wish her any harm.

As for Phil the Greek...

The Queen seems ok, Very good at her job, although she's a bit overpaid.

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

What a surprise, you'd protest. :D

Bunch of subservient headboppers. ::facepaw::  Try and acquire some dignity, FFS.  Brexiters talk about democracy, and then worship an unelected HoS. Pity these Germans didn't bring the Salic laws with them, or ye'd be fecked

The way I see most people react when talking about the Royal Family isn't anywhere near as "subservient" as when folk like yourself talk about Nicola Sturgeon.

44 minutes ago, Davie1874 said:

Right, so to be favourable towards the Royal Family, means you must support Rangers?

Thank christ you don't post very often with opinions like that.

My half sister

I don't tend to open threads titled Nicola Sturgeon or Alex Salmond (although recently they might have been interesting), so why does a Republican separatist open this thread.

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Queen seems ok, Very good at her job, although she's a bit overpaid.

A bit overpaid?

All she does is launch ships FFS.

:whistling:

132goals1958
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Gawd Bless her.

She can eve get on a horse without riding it side saddle which is marvellous. She prefers a horse now that Phil the Greek has fecked up the Range Rovers. 

And she can blow out all her candles in a oner. 

Lang may her lum reek. 

Ditto. She sent my late beautiful mum a lovely birthday card six years ago.