Season ticket sales will sub 12k

Nixie

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Agree. Will keep on sliding until Levein Is gone. 

STFY

Cruyff Turn

It’s probably right that folk don’t renew until CL is gone.

I think someone worked it out that it’s cost season ticket holders something like £37 quid per goal this season. :laugh: 

Bridge of Djoum

Identical thread started last season. The boy claiming we'd struggle to shift 10k. He made himself look so foolish with his backtracking and sheer denial of facts. 

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Season ticket sales are the only thing that will determine if Levein stays or goes

No. Not having that. You reckon if we sell enough budge will be daft enough to stick by levein?

Christ I hope not.

Bridge of Djoum
16 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Agree. Will keep on sliding until Budge, Levein and co are gone. 

Budge...:rofl:

I will be renewing, like most I suspect. But I can’t watch another season of this. Despite shelling out £500 for my ST I can see me missing quite a few games if things on the park don’t improve. It’s just not fun or enjoyable at the moment.

Bridge of Djoum

As usual the standard of signings will be the significant factor in selling season tickets. There are other factors of course but signings stimulate the excitement and hope.

Even during Cathro ST sales were persistent

I think our core support has grown, but no managerial change before next season will be a big test for it

Edited by kila

queensferryjambo

I have renewed already but do know people who are saying they won't unless there is change. I don't know if they are serious or just pissed off after today.

I would think sales will stay roughly the same as other years.

Was pretty surprised there wasn't a drop this season tbh but think the new stand was still bringing a bit of an appeal.

Will certainly be interesting to see how sales are this summer.

The amount of midweek games are becoming a real issue for me personally as it means I either take time off work and lose money or shift my rota. Sometimes come away wondering if its been worth it. ?

rick witter
27 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

STFY

It’s time for Budge to go also if she is putting her loyalty to Levein before the best interests of the club. We are sliding back the way very quickly and if she doesn’t want to act let someone else in who will. 

JamboGraham

I can understand a post like this, especially given what we are seeing most weeks on the park, but for most season ticket holders going to the matches is simply what they do. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we see a fall of perhaps around a few hundred but for most of these it will actually be as a result of changing circumstances and current performances bringing a lack of desire to prioritise football in these new circumstances. 

15 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

As usual the standard of signings will be the significant factor in selling season tickets. There are other factors of course but signings stimulate the excitement and hope.

Not so in the past. Vast majority of season tickets sales concluded before virtually any summer signings announced. Cut-off for renewal is in about ten days. 80-85% of season tickets sales done by then. Which signings  do you think we will announce in next ten days? 

17 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

A more significant factor in st sales is the amount of cash saved by regular attendees in terms of st price v walk up price. For platinum seats it’s £500 for season ticket, walk -up price for the expected 19 games is over £700. Add in priority for tickets for cup finals etc and there’s your main reason why people renew. 

19 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I have renewed already but do know people who are saying they won't unless there is change. I don't know if they are serious or just pissed off after today.

I would think sales will stay roughly the same as other years.

Agreed, there’s lots of drama queens every year. Where is Enzo on this thread with his prediction for this year? 

I’ll renew ,  but not cause that Levein is manager.but because it’s a day out with the lads. He’s an absolute dinosaur. Finished. Legend but absolutely finished. Just go ffs

Edited by 1971fozzy

Enzo Chiefo
21 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

It doesn't matter who we sign if they are shackled to the tactics of a dinosaur manager. The collective sigh of relief that will greet Levein's exit will even be felt over in NYC.

22 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

This. I'd be renewing anyway but, to sway the undecided they'll need to announce either CL stepping down or one or two decent signings. We'll be nowhere near this seasons numbers IMO if we don't do one or t'other

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not so in the past. Vast majority of season tickets sales concluded before virtually any summer signings announced. Cut-off for renewal is in about ten days. 80-85% of season tickets sales done by then. Which signings  do you think we will announce in next ten days? 

Oh I have no idea, chief. Maybe I meant to say sales are ''boosted'' by good signings. What you say makes sense.

Enzo Chiefo
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Agreed, there’s lots of drama queens every year. Where is Enzo on this thread with his prediction for this year? 

Drama queen? Not quite sure if serious. Sales were evidently down last  year. I'm now at the stage where I couldn't care less what sales are this year. If folk want to continue splashing out to watch that garbage then carry on. The minute that we reclaim the club from Levein though, I'll be renewing in an instant. 

We (nephew and I) haven't renewed. 

If we stumble on like today to the end of the season, timidly lose the final/get thrashed and still CL is in the job then I'm not really sure we will.

Starting to feel the same reluctance/resentment I do when handing over the dough for the TV license. 

Having said that, I'll probably still end up renewing with a heavy sigh and a shrug of the shoulders. Good sense and logic flies out the window when it comes to HMFC. 

10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Drama queen? Not quite sure if serious. Sales were evidently down last  year. I'm now at the stage where I couldn't care less what sales are this year. If folk want to continue splashing out to watch that garbage then carry on. The minute that we reclaim the club from Levein though, I'll be renewing in an instant. 

I wasn’t calling you a drama queen. I was suggesting there’s lots of fans, some in my group, who threaten not to renew every year for whatever reason but they always do. I mentioned you because I was wondering what your prediction for this years sales would be after your 10k disaster last year. That’s all. 

For the first time in a long time both me and my daughter are thinking of giving it a miss tbh . 

That performance in the first half was totally unacceptable. In all honesty we are going nowhere with the regime. Don't think I could take another year of the utter garbage we've been watching recently .

Everything is wrong , recruitment, ability , application, coaching , game management it goes on and on . 

Craig is a master of pulling the odd  great result out the hat to protect his tenure 

Think it's time for a change and the only way Ann is listening is through season ticket sales and income I'm afraid . 

We might change our mind i suppose as it's on our blood this club but right now I've had it with the footballing side . 

Might get a Celtic season ticket next season  they win with flair every week.

ffs

This  is Hearts we have seen this movie 50 times  and it won’t be changing anytime soon.

Everyone will Renew As there is nothing better to do on a Saturday.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I wasn’t calling you a drama queen. I was suggesting there’s lots of fans, some in my group, who threaten not to renew every year for whatever reason but they always do. I mentioned you because I was wondering what your prediction for this years sales would be after your 10k disaster last year. That’s all. 

I still pish myself recalling that thread.

If we get the right management team in then they may even rise

Personally would like Steven Naismith as part of the management team 

Probably going to be a struggle. Think winning the cup (or putting in a good performance), a few inspired signings and we'll not drop much if any. 

58 minutes ago, rick witter said:

It’s time for Budge to go also if she is putting her loyalty to Levein before the best interests of the club. We are sliding back the way very quickly and if she doesn’t want to act let someone else in who will. 

I am a massive supporter of Budge and what she has done. I just hope her blind faith in Levein does not ruin her legacy!!

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Is this a statement, question or fact?

Pish thread.

That pish felt need to get involved in it ...bizarre

1 minute ago, J80MBO said:

That pish felt need to get involved in it ...bizarre

totally

heartandsoul
36 minutes ago, ramrod said:

For the first time in a long time both me and my daughter are thinking of giving it a miss tbh . 

That performance in the first half was totally unacceptable. In all honesty we are going nowhere with the regime. Don't think I could take another year of the utter garbage we've been watching recently .

Everything is wrong , recruitment, ability , application, coaching , game management it goes on and on . 

Craig is a master of pulling the odd  great result out the hat to protect his tenure 

Think it's time for a change and the only way Ann is listening is through season ticket sales and income I'm afraid . 

We might change our mind i suppose as it's on our blood this club but right now I've had it with the footballing side . 

This

Enzo Chiefo
41 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Fair enough. You know, I'm not sure. I gave up last year because of the eye bleeding football  and ST sales were down. This year, more fans will do the same but, how many? I don't know. What is clear though is that, in order to restrict OF fans, as Hibs and Killie have done, and to generate more corporate revenue we will need a complete re-think on the football side. The removal of Levein and all his coaches. There may well be a behind the scenes role for him but whether or not he would accept that, who knows.

Enzo Chiefo
29 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

@Enzo Chiefo, what you thinking, chief, somewhere in the region of 4k this year?

Who knows? Blind loyalty is a commodity that football clubs seem to thrive on but patience is wearing thin over here. So, another drop in sales following on from last  year's decline.  Absolutely certain.

It’s not helpful recalling last seasons predictions on here.

We should be looking to increase sales and quite frankly, as things stand there is absolutely no chance.

Out of 7 in our group, 3 are definitely not unless there is change.

Watching Hearts this season has been a chore.

Winning the Cup will convince back most doubters and attract some new or returning season ticket holders.

But winning the Cup is about a 5% chance.

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

I am having doubts, will keep my FOH direct debit but I cannot back the current set up past this season. I may calm down tomorrow and see sense.