Michael Smith doesn’t know how to play offside

R1874

This was a common mistake last year and he was back at it today.

Playing at RB, he plays the other team on countless times. Including Davis in the build up to the third. I believe he played Miller onside at Murrayfield last year too. 

I love Smith but he needs to work on this. Another reason why I’d like to see him, Souttar and Berra in a back 3. 

Diadora Van Basten

Noticed it a couple of times today. Thought Rangers player must be off only for it to pan out to Smith playing them on.

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, R1874 said:

Playing at RB, he plays the other team on countless times. Including Davis in the build up to the third. I believe he played Miller onside at Murrayfield last year too. 

I love Smith but he needs to work on this. Another reason why I’d like to see him, Souttar and Berra in a back 3. 

Could probably spell it though.

Sorry bud, just trying to lighten an otherwise shite day. 

Jambof3tornado

Soapy and berra both at times claiming offside when the other was 2 yards deeper.

Wasnt just smith.

Berra offering no leadership at all on that pitch.

lost in space

Unfair to blame Smith. Berry/Souttar both honking. Biggest problem is set up with full backs pulled inside. Defensive /defensive/defensive......... 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Soapy and berra both at times claiming offside when the other was 2 yards deeper.

Wasnt just smith.

Berra offering no leadership at all on that pitch.

That is extremely worrying. Think I saw him giving Burns a row after the first, which wasn't even his f'n fault. Apart from that nothing

Certain Hearts fans looking for scapegoats and missing the point that the whole team essentially is not close to good enough even for league that is terrible standard 

Jambof3tornado
45 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

That is extremely worrying. Think I saw him giving Burns a row after the first, which wasn't even his f'n fault. Apart from that nothing

He should have been leading burns through the game. No encouragement from him at all for the youngster.

3 hours ago, R1874 said:

A back 3 with Berra? To play a back 3 you need ballers that can pass the ball, not just aimlessly lump it up the park and back to the opposition