25 points from 24 games

Fozzyonthefence

Fozzyonthefence

An utterly embarrassing statistic.  Just how bad does it have to get before CL will be sacked / resign?

Come on Craig, you love this club, please do the right thing and at least give us some sort of chance of winning the final.  

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

For a club of our ambitions, financial outlay etc. then yes that's stackable. 

You can't defend that. 

I can guarantee someone on here will try to.

A terrible return. We are absolutely honking to watch.

The cup final could be a massive embarrassment for us. 

rick witter

Absolutely pathetic. 

How many games have we won since the winter break. It can’t be many at all we must be near the bottom of the form table. 

The Internet

We could well be 5 points behind hibs tomorrow. Honestly can't believe what's happened to this season. 

Bought my season ticket on Monday. £500 could've been spent on a lot of other things. What's the refund policy...?

gowestjambo

Why this is acceptable to Hearts is unimaginable. Do we no longer care if we dont try to win football matches? After that capitulation today, it certainly looks that way.

Good to see Craig Levein shake every single Hearts players hand at the end of the game. He must be so proud of his and their performance!!!!

We'll not be re-newing for next season and haven't been going to for most of this season. . We need change so it's now up to Ann to do her bit and lose the coaching team from top to bottom.

The last 3 games before the split I didn't fancy us at all to win so was a bit surprised we beat Aberdeen. We might, just might get a point at home to Killie. As for the rest....can't see where it would come from.

skinnybob72

The fact that CL has not been sacked tells you everything you need to know - that this form IS acceptable to those with the power to remove him. And, for me, that's the saddest thing. 

Edited by skinnybob72

7 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

The fact that CL has not been sacked tells you everything you need to know - that this form IS acceptable to those with the power to remove him. And, for me, that's the saddest thing. 

I think the biggest problem is the squad is generally so poor there's not much point in sacking him. I'm def of the view the stuff we are looking at is what we are going to be seeing for some time yet simply because that's all Hearts can afford. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I think the biggest problem is the squad is generally so poor there's not much point in sacking him. I'm def of the view the stuff we are looking at is what we are going to be seeing for some time yet simply because that's all Hearts can afford. 

Yet theres teams with much less of a budget than us that can get much more out of their squad. 

1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

For a club of our ambitions, financial outlay etc. then yes that's stackable. 

You can't defend that. 

Ah but!

Nope cant think of anything!

I mentioned on match thread and only quoting commentator today but app Sevco have 6 wins all season against top 6 sides, FOUR of which are against us.....that is quite staggering when you actually sit down and think about that and an inability to have more than one game plan to implement from management and shows others can change their pattern of play and learn, but not us ???? ..

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Yet theres teams with much less of a budget than us that can get much more out of their squad. 

Correct. Our squad isn't the biggest problem. Cant be anyone that doesnt realise that fact.

Not missed a game at easter road in years......wanted to work instead of going. Total apathy with this hearts team under levein.

Fort Vallance
7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Who signed them ?

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

I mentioned on match thread and only quoting commentator today but app Sevco have 6 wins all season against top 6 sides, FOUR of which are against us.....that is quite staggering when you actually sit down and think about that and an inability to have more than one game plan to implement from management and shows others can change their pattern of play and learn, but not us ???? ..

Is that a real stat?? Bloody shocking.

The Internet
3 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

We haven't beat them since the cathro 4-1 game. 8 defeats and a draw since then I think? 

It is staggeringly bad. Just staggering and if someone can be bothered to tell me the stat about how many of those games we have not scored in and how many games we have scored more than one, they will also be staggeringly bad. 

4 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Levein has won one solitary game against them as manager in his career.

He's not someone who learns, he sticks to his failing principles.

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yep and he’s managed 6 points v Rangers in 24 games, 3 of them were draws with a -37 GD.

:gok:

3 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

Levein has won one solitary game against them as manager in his career.

He's not someone who learns, he sticks to his failing principles.

Yip, and he is our leader ???

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Yep and he’s managed 6 points v Rangers in 24 games, 3 of them were draws with a -37 GD.

:gok:

Yet other teams can take points off them. Sooner levein ****s off the better. He's lingered so long that I dont even want him as DoF. A role at the academy is as much as I'd give him.

7 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Im quoting the commentator on Sky coverage, even pressed rewind to check I heard right.....he said it, so would think he knows his stats.....???

Hampden Demolition

Looks like we are heading for 6th and mediocrity again this season. Play how we did today in the final and we are in for a hammering. It needs to be announced that he’s going at the end of the season. I don’t grudge the guy an opportunity to win the cup but he absolutely cannot be here thereafter. Budge is not stupid and she will know how the fans feel. It remains to be seen however if she can see past her loyalty to him and do the right thing.

Class of 75

It is either the players he has brought in or his style of management, either way he is responsible and needs to go. 

31 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

It is either the players he has brought in or his style of management, either way he is responsible and needs to go. 

Both

rick witter
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Correct. Our squad isn't the biggest problem. Cant be anyone that doesnt realise that fact.

Not missed a game at easter road in years......wanted to work instead of going. Total apathy with this hearts team under levein.

I’m exactly the same. Last game at Easter road I missed was when Zal got the winner in their so called cup parade!!! 

I wont be going next week to watch us play non football and try and get a 0-0 draw. Then when we are 1-0 down after 20 mins have no plan to get back in the game. I’m sick of the same old shit!!!! 

We have had a bad time with injuries and have lacked creativity. 

But even that doesn't excuse that statistic. Even with the kids on the park we should be putting Hamilton, Dundee and St Mirren to the sword.

Change needed.

Footballfirst

Points gained in the last 24 games (23 for Celtic & Hibs). We were at the 10 game mark when we played the league cup semi.

image.png.a740eb7b9af6ae5aebb0a1ee1d48f9f7.png

Captain Sausage

Difficult to continue to defend him. Think it’s right he gets to the end of the season and a chance at the cup final he got to. 

But I think we need to look elsewhere in the off-season. This form is so far from acceptable it’s unreal. 

5 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

No chance we will beat Hibs if we don’t improve 

or Killie, or Aberdeen or Celtic or Celtic :sob: 

haveyouheard 22

Stats are depressing if you take away our great  start and cup run

Edited by haveyouheard 22