Do the Players even Care?

kimosavi

Just now, kimosavi said:

Seen absolutely othing in this squad of players that suggests otherwise 

Naismith aside 

Smith and Uche maybe. Even big Christophe looks lost

smartin1987

Got that impression a few months ago they don't look like they give a a shit win or lose

Edited by smartin1987

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Smith and Uche maybe. Even big Christophe looks lost

I agree with that and I think Mulraney is starting to show a hunger but today he had a bad day at the office with nothing coming off for him. 

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Well if the coaches can't be arsed to coach... 

I think that is surely a part of it. Levein not directly involved in training at all until Thurs or Fri - he potters about in the background

Whose ideas are being implemented? The whole setup since Cathro has not changed. All that has changed is Levein is in the dugout instead of the stand on a Saturday.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15551386.craig-levein-happy-to-leave-some-matters-in-the-hands-of-others-at-hearts/

Explaining where he fits in behind the scenes, Levein said: “I’m always there at training, every day. I come into it on a Thursday and Friday, match day too.

“Pretty much the beginning of the week belongs to everybody else but I feel like Thursday, Friday and Saturday are mine.

“It’s not hard to be less hands-on. I think the director of football thing has helped with that.

“I’ve been standing back – and I feel comfortable doing that.

“We’re all working together, so it’s never a matter of me stepping in.”

6 minutes ago, kila said:

I think that is surely a part of it. Levein not directly involved in training at all until Thurs or Fri - he potters about in the background

Whose ideas are being implemented? The whole setup since Cathro has not changed. All that has changed is Levein is in the dugout instead of the stand on a Saturday.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15551386.craig-levein-happy-to-leave-some-matters-in-the-hands-of-others-at-hearts/

Explaining where he fits in behind the scenes, Levein said: “I’m always there at training, every day. I come into it on a Thursday and Friday, match day too.

“Pretty much the beginning of the week belongs to everybody else but I feel like Thursday, Friday and Saturday are mine.

“It’s not hard to be less hands-on. I think the director of football thing has helped with that.

Oh right a mananger that works 2 working days 

Seems all good to me 

The football department is operating as well as Levein has ever seen. 

If you ignore results, performances and quality of player. 

If they have switched off now the next 4 games will be just as horrendous. It wont be easy to just switch on again at cup final.

ToadKiller Dog

If I was a footballer stuck in a set up where you don't get to play much football, I would likely swith off too

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Time for a manager that isn't a ****ing has-been on a holiday. Absolute ****ing loser that got a bye to the biggest game of his managerial career. Which he will undoubtedly lose without a fight.

20 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Well if the coaches can't be arsed to coach... 

Oh, they're coaching! Just that they're not good enough, and never will be. If Ann can't see that by now, something that most have seen since 2016 then there's no hope. They all need binned from top to bottom.

They don't need to care really. Levein has their backs, and they are playing his scintillating brand of football. Nothing to see here, Levein is doing a fantastic job.

Jambo 4 Ever

They are probably more concerned about English football and probably go on their phones as soon as they are back in changing room

Too many people believing in levein still,  the guy at the sponsors night might not have had the best timing but he is bang on. They all need a rocket , too much of a levein love in. 

Jambo 4 Ever

Maybe for their “player of the year” night - nobody and I mean nobody should turn up!!

all those who got tickets through people on here - don’t go!!

been here before
4 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Maybe for their “player of the year” night - nobody and I mean nobody should turn up!!

all those who got tickets through people on here - don’t go!!

Are you going?

heartandsoul
5 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Time for a manager that isn't a ****ing has-been on a holiday. Absolute ****ing loser that got a bye to the biggest game of his managerial career. Which he will undoubtedly lose without a fight.

This

The sad thing is it’s got to the stage under Levein that the players look like they don’t care, and the fans are starting not to care simply because they can see no promise of improvement under a Manager well

past his sell by date!!!

Edited by Thomaso

The Real Maroonblood
5 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Naismith aside 

They’re just like Levein couldn’t give a shiny shite.

I think most do care to a sufficient level...i think they are just not good enough.

Comes back to transfer/scouting system at tynecastle. Been horrendous since promoted.

Jasonauskas

If after a game at home that you’ve lost 3-1, you find yourself laughing and joking with Jermaine Dafoe?

Theres your answer

Jasonauskas
45 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

I think most do care to a sufficient level...i think they are just not good enough.

Comes back to transfer/scouting system at tynecastle. Been horrendous since promoted.

Apparently  Vanecek was scouted by John Murray

Absolutely sick of watching the crap .... levein is a total fool of a manager just hope to god he isn’t hear next season and we are going to get pumped at least 4-5 in the final 

No way on earth I will be renewing or donating any more money to watch him dwindle it away 

Total shambles we are

???

6 hours ago, innerjambo said:

They don't need to care really. Levein has their backs, and they are playing his scintillating brand of football. Nothing to see here, Levein is doing a fantastic job.

Unless your Vanecek, he’s couldn’t be hung out to dry quick enough

6 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Naismith aside 

I don’t think it’s as if they don’t give a shite. 

I just think they severely lack mentally. Too many players not got the natural tenacity or constitution to give more in times of trouble. 

Early season the tails are up at most teams. A few good results and performances, some good signs etc....it lasted about 8,9 matches.

When the season drags out, the heads go, a couple of poor results puts pressure on and it tests the resolve of the players.  

The manager and coaches seem to take the kid gloves approach which has provided **** all response. 

rick witter
6 hours ago, kila said:

What a lot of utter bullshit!!! 

Its plain to see with what we do on the pitch that method does not work. 

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Naismith aside 

No, moaning about losing a weeks holiday for the final and coming back early if we had qualified for Europe.

2 hours ago, NB GIN said:

Absolutely sick of watching the crap .... levein is a total fool of a manager just hope to god he isn’t hear next season and we are going to get pumped at least 4-5 in the final 

No way on earth I will be renewing or donating any more money to watch him dwindle it away 

Total shambles we are

???

What money have you donated that he has dwindled away?