Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Deviskan

• i8hibsh

• Djnoisy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Enjoying yourself mate

Not really buddy. Sitting alone drinking myself into oblivion.

Edited by i8hibsh

Ex players used to all go on about how tynecastle was a hard and intimidating place to play.   Teams must absolutely love coming here now, play at whatever pace you want and when you do lose possession you’ll have it back from our centre halves in about the space of 30 seconds. 

Atmosphere absolutely horrendous as well so when big away crowds come the opposition team must absolutely love it. 

Im trying my best to get money together for a season ticket next season but honestly don’t know why I’m even bothering.  We’ve had about 3 seasons now of shite and it doesn’t look like it’s getting any better despite the players we’re bringing in like Berra and Naismith.  Something needs to change sharpish or we’re going to be a bottom 6 team next season. 

Just now, Morph said:

Ex players used to all go on about how tynecastle was a hard and intimidating place to play.   Teams must absolutely love coming here now, play at whatever pace you want and when you do lose possession you’ll have it back from our centre halves in about the space of 30 seconds. 

Atmosphere absolutely horrendous as well so when big away crowds come the opposition team must absolutely love it. 

Im trying my best to get money together for a season ticket next season but honestly don’t know why I’m even bothering.  We’ve had about 3 seasons now of shite and it doesn’t look like it’s getting any better despite the players we’re bringing in like Berra and Naismith.  Something needs to change sharpish or we’re going to be a bottom 6 team next season. 

Times are hard mate both financially and with our club. Make sure you do what is right for you and you owe no-one an explanation.

Today is unfortunately a look into the future. I'd posted elsewhere that not one song was sung inside Tynecastle today. We are told not to stand and not to sing. I don't encourage what's been going on in parts of the stadium but our home ground is about as intimidating as the local nursery. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Djnoisy said:

Today is unfortunately a look into the future. I'd posted elsewhere that not one song was sung inside Tynecastle today. We are told not to stand and not to sing. I don't encourage what's been going on in parts of the stadium but our home ground is about as intimidating as the local nursery. 

Put a granny in charge with daft rules and that's what happens. Most could see this coming. 

2 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

I don't blame Budge for enforcing the rules the club legally have to follow. The ground is rocking whenever the team actually gets stuck in and plays well. Even if we had a standing section and pyros you really think the team would have played any better today?

The problem is Budge's faith in Levein and the style of football that comes with it, not Budge stopping the wee neds from getting out of hand.

Edited by kila

4 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Yup. 

Budge wanted this, she got it.

Not be too long until someone in G can hear someone in N cough. Cheers Ann. 

Someone remind me, how many days until the clubs handed over?

Come on i8, closing lower section G meant the Rangers subs had more space to warm up.

All part of the bending over process.

9 minutes ago, kila said:

I don't blame Budge for enforcing the rules the club legally have to follow. The ground is rocking whenever the team actually gets stuck in and plays well. Even if we had a standing section and pyros you really think the team would have played any better today?

The problem is Budge's faith in Levein and the style of football that comes with it, not Budge stopping the wee neds from getting out of hand.

I agree with what your saying but when every other team that's visited us this season have made more noise than us, sung more songs and made it more intimidating. Something has gone wrong. We had a song book full of pc songs that we'd sing but we now sing 3 at most and only when the teams doing well. Levein needs to go. I've just heard him on the radio saying we didn't press the ball well and that was our problems! ?

Edited by Djnoisy

Thought Police
15 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

She has never once said don’t sing so stop being dramatic. She’s clamping down on folk singing about killing catholics and other sectarian songs, as well as illegal pyrotechnics that cost the club money. It’s also a rule in all seater stadiums that people sit so what’s she meant to say?

Pyro didn’t create atmosphere 10 years ago so I don’t know why it’s an excuse now

Edited by Thought Police

1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

She has never once said don’t sing so stop being dramatic. She’s clamping down on folk singing about killing catholics and other sectarian songs. It’s also a rule in all seater stadiums that people sit so what’s she meant to say?

Correct. The lack of atmosphere has nothing to do with Budge - it’s all down to Levein’s mind numbing shite he serves up to us week on week!!! 

3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

She has never once said don’t sing so stop being dramatic. She’s clamping down on folk singing about killing catholics and other sectarian songs, as well as illegal pyrotechnics that cost the club money. It’s also a rule in all seater stadiums that people sit so what’s she meant to say?

Pyro didn’t create atmosphere 10 years ago so I don’t know why it’s an excuse now

I would take dramatic in any form inside our stadium just now. 

Go back 5 years. No pyrotechnics, the crowd singing pc songs and the place was bouncing. What's changed?? 

A few idiots chucking stuff on the pitch and singing sectarian song or screaming racial abuse should be banded and charged, this isn't up for debate. But before they came along, Tynecastle was still soulless and has been for years. 

21 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

You are being unfair. 11 guys would much rather step on Tynie turf than spend 2 minutes in a nursery. Screaming bairns wanting nappies changed and half probably don't even know who their biological daddy is. I promise you the guys would shite it going there.

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Correct. The lack of atmosphere has nothing to do with Budge - it’s all down to Levein’s mind numbing shite he serves up to us week on week!!! 

Who hired Levein? 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You are being unfair. 11 guys would much rather step on Tynie turf than spend 2 minutes in a nursery. Screaming bairns wanting nappies changed and half probably don't even know who their biological daddy is. I promise you the guys would shite it going there.

???

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You really are a complete and utter weirdo...

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Think it’s just as much to do with Budge and the mind numbing shite could easily stop if she makes a decision, steps in, and does what’s right on behalf of the club

If we go into next year status quo then it’s absolutely bizarre - the smiles and lack of care on some players faces after that game today was clear to see 

Whaaaaaaaa we can’t sing our songs about hating catholics, whaaaaaa...that’s why the team are so pish, it’s all because we can’t be sectarian scumbags anymore...whaaaaaaaa!

Someone call the whaaambulance for our resident losers like Forever (honestly, I’m not sectarian...but I just post on EVERY SINGLE thread condoning it) Hearts!

Edited by Deviskan

15 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Pyro didn’t create atmosphere 10 years ago so I don’t know why it’s an excuse 

What about the 3500 Rangers fans today? They sung about killing Catholics and other sectarian crap but you won't hear anything from Budge about that.

1 minute ago, Davie1874 said:

What about the 3500 Rangers fans today? They sung about killing Catholics and other sectarian crap but you won't hear anything from Budge about that.

Whataboutery

Shooter McGavin

Not really surprised that the atmosphere is shocking, stadium is absolutely full of families with kids wearing noise cancelling headphones and an iPad in there hand. 

Oh and the football is utter shite too. 

It’s a shame but that’s just the way it is I’m afraid. 

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Whaaaaaaaa we can’t sing our songs about hating catholics, whaaaaaa...that’s why the team are so pish, it’s all because we can’t be sectarian scumbags anymore...whaaaaaaaa!

Someone call the whaaambulance for our resident losers like Forever (honestly, I’m not sectarian...but I just post on EVERY SINGLE thread condoning it) Hearts!

Show me one sectarian post I have made on here or STFU. Just one will do. Thanks. 

Deans Jambo

Aside from the sh*te on the park the shutting of home sections of the stadium is ridiculous when she'll not cut the away allocation of Rangers and Celtic. Their support will continue to do what they want at away grounds across the country because no one will stand up to them. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Show me one sectarian post I have made on here or STFU. Just one will do. Thanks. 

You’re a coward...too spineless to admit what you actually believe, and skirt around the topic whilst making it fairly obvious what your beliefs are.

Like I said...a spineless coward.

Deans Jambo
4 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Whataboutery

Those in charge at Rangers won't do anything  so as it's our stadium she should speak out about them (or any other away support ) if they're out of line. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Deviskan said:

You’re a coward...too spineless to admit what you actually believe, and skirt around the topic whilst making it fairly obvious what your beliefs are.

Like I said...a spineless coward.

That'll be a no then. 

No more questions. 

8 minutes ago, Davie1874 said:

£35 a ticket though :clyay:

3 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Aside from the sh*te on the park the shutting of home sections of the stadium is ridiculous when she'll not cut the away allocation of Rangers and Celtic. Their support will continue to do what they want at away grounds across the country because no one will stand up to them. 

The thing that makes me laugh is there were more police in closed section G today than I've even seen before. What was wrong with doing that weeks ago and weed out the little shits doing all the stuff?? Nothing like shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted. 

Edited by Djnoisy

tolcross lad
4 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Whataboutery

Whataboutery works in Scotland.Did you not see the Celtic statement.Everything is ok as long as someone else is doing it as well.

That'll be a no then. 

No more questions. 

Just admit it...grow some baws and say what you actually believe.

You want to be able to sing ‘those’

songs.

If I could be arsed I’d happily search every single thread that has a link to sectarianism/red hand of Ulster flags/racism etc...and I can pretty much guarantee you will have posted on the thread condoning it/not calling out the people that do it as scumbags.

Otherwise, you’ll be happy to say it now huh...that anyone that waves a red hand of Ulster flag at the football, that sings about hating Catholics is a complete and utter scumbag?

2 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

Whataboutery works in Scotland.Did you not see the Celtic statement.Everything is ok as long as someone else is doing it as well.

Oh I agree...their statement was another perfect example of whataboutery, which nobody in the press or the SFA condemned, so what hope do we have of any simpleton fans behaving when the authorities and media are too spineless to say anything.

Deans Jambo
3 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

The thing that makes me laugh is there were more police in closed section G today than I've even seen before. What was wrong with doing that weeks ago and weed out the little shits doing all the stuff?? Nothing like shutting the barn door after the horse has bolted. 

Exactly. The police/stewards could patrol it much better than they did/do. Was also extremely unlikely to be mis behaviour in todays game and the Killie game. 

The lack of atmosphere is down to the product on the park simple as that. I do not know one hearts fan that looks forward to going to Tynecastle just now... Bored to tears. Too many sub standard players and this is all down to the manager. As I have said before wanted Levein to do so well as he is a big hearts man but we are regressing. The only blame that will sit with Ann will be of she doesn't act and get rid of the manager after this season then she will deservedly come in for stick

letsmakesomenoise
53 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Sad to see the demise of the atmosphere. Club is going backwards, rapidly.

Team gave us nothing to create an atmosphere from.  On the back foot from the word go.  

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

songs.

If I could be arsed I’d happily search every single thread that has a link to sectarianism/red hand of Ulster flags/racism etc...and I can pretty much guarantee you will have posted on the thread condoning it/not calling out the people that do it as scumbags.

Otherwise, you’ll be happy to say it now huh...that anyone that waves a red hand of Ulster flag at the football, that sings about hating Catholics is a complete and utter scumbag?

Oh shut up you big blouse, you're boring. 

PS. Any sign of those sectarian posts yet? For a mad bigot like myself you must be able to find them without too much difficulty? 

Oh shut up you big blouse, you're boring. 

PS. Any sign of those sectarian posts yet? For a mad bigot like myself you must be able to find them without too much difficulty? 

Not gonna say it then?

2 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Exactly. The police/stewards could patrol it much better than they did/do. Was also extremely unlikely to be mis behaviour in todays game and the Killie game. 

That’s why it was done.

Appear to be seen to be doing something but doing it for fixtures which wouldn’t have any problems.

Let the dust settle and open it up for next season.

Got a tiger face paint and a go on the skittles once at Tynecastle, quite a good family atmosphere as well ?

6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

songs.

Think what pisses most of the support off is that it’s all aimed at our own support. 

Every time someone calls it out because AB doesn’t shut down the away end when these skull diggers come to town singing their shite year upon year - why? - because it’s 35 quid a head x 3500 heads or if it isn’t financial what is it - if she feels that strongly about it then why not do it 

it’s not whataboutery - it’s just plain fact