Late season form over recent years

mayfield

Back in 2012, from memory our split form was woeful just like it is now.

Today was a disgraceful showing from Hearts but with a cup final to try and win in 4 weeks, must admit I couldn’t care less if we lose every remaining game and then turn up for the final and give it a massive effort.

Hurting from today as the blue noses have beaten us 4 times this season, but bigger picture we’re not playing for anything in the league and not going to get relegated. Europa would mean 500 qualifying rounds anyway so who cares - LETS GO AND WIN THE CUP INSTEAD.

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, mayfield said:

Back in 2012, from memory our split form was woeful just like it is now.

Today was a disgraceful showing from Hearts but with a cup final to try and win in 4 weeks, must admit I couldn’t care less if we lose every remaining game and then turn up for the final and give it a massive effort.

Hurting from today as the blue noses have beaten us 4 times this season, but bigger picture we’re not playing for anything in the league and not going to get relegated. Europa would mean 500 qualifying rounds anyway so who cares - LETS GO AND WIN THE CUP INSTEAD.

We want to finish above hibs, well i do.