Burns, Bozanic, Lee, Wighton

Cruyff Turn

Cruyff Turn

Miles out of your depth.

Not top 6 standard players unfortunately. They might have the odd decent game v bottom 6 and Championship sides but they are miles of the pace in a game of this standard.

Harsh but true. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff Turn

• Seymour M Hersh

• BOBTHEBRUCE

No point in picking out individuals. The whole squad and coaching staff are miles away. Absolutely mikes away. 

25pts out of 72 in the league now. 

Edited by hearts00

Thought Police

Not good when the options are lumping it forward, or trying to play with Midfielders who can’t play football

Cruyff Turn
2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

No point in picking out individuals. The whole squad and coaching staff are miles away. Absolutely mikes away. 

25pts out of 72 in the league now. 

I wouldn’t say Bobby, Berra, Souttar, Smith, Djoum Or Uche are out of their depth. They can compete. The ones mentioned weren’t even on the same level.

But you’re right, it’s a joke and an embarrassment how bad we have been for 2 and a half seasons. Beyond unacceptable.

Finlay James

They're all decent players, it's the system they are being asked to play that is the problem

Cruyff Turn
Just now, kimosavi said:

Burns was laughing away with Defoe at the end like getting beat was nothing 

Totally unacceptable 

Burns is light years away from this level. His pass success rate today must have been about 3%. He was ****ing hopeless.

Just now, Finlay James said:

They're all decent players, it's the system they are being asked to play that is the problem

Can you imagine being asked to play a defensive game every week launching balls long every chance,  must suck the life out of you as a player 

In saying that not one player out there looks bothered when we get beat 

Thats worrying

BOBTHEBRUCE
9 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Miles out of your depth.

Not top 6 standard players unfortunately. They might have the odd decent game v bottom 6 and Championship sides but they are miles of the pace in a game of this standard.

Harsh but true. 

Buck stops with Craig Levein. 

His signings. 

2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Can you imagine being asked to play a defensive game every week launching balls long every chance,  must suck the life out of you as a player 

Thats worrying

A much  bigger problem than that. Just look at the first two goals we lost. No real pressure and we gave it away so easily. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

Lee I would keep. The rest? Well I am sure Budge can re-deploy them to our second team, the Hearts girlies who seemingly have a purpose.

Not sure why only these four are getting singled out. Our two Scotland internationals in defence were ****ing garbage. Again.

Pants Shaton
6 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Nonsense.

Finlay James
5 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Thats worrying

When the ball was played short to Cochrane & Djoum,we were much better.  Too little too late though.

Im starting to dread Hearts matches, so demoralizing 

1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

When the ball was played short to Cochrane & Djoum,we were much better.  Too little too late though.

I've no enjoyed a game since we beat Celtic 4-0 

No heart, desire or passion anymore 

I'm dreading the final 

18 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Miles out of your depth.

Harsh but true. 

Unfair on Burns. He's no David Alaba but has shown decent promise so far. Wouldn't write him off just yet. 

Agree with the rest. Boz and Lee have heaps of experience, not good enough. Wighton is just ... worse than Wyness. Give him back to Dundee. 

1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

These Djoum protectors are simply clueless.The guy is also playing within himself(HIDING).The thought of him getting the runaround by players with gears higher than first gives me the chills.He's not the only one but he is rated by some clueless fans which i can't understand it.

Finlay James
1 minute ago, Four faces said:

These Djoum protectors are simply clueless.The guy is also playing within himself(HIDING).The thought of him getting the runaround by players with gears higher than first gives me the chills.He's not the only one but he is rated by some clueless fans which i can't understand it.

Ive never really rated him, he's had a few good games but for an AFCON winner, he should be grabbing every match in our league by the scruff of the neck.

Cruyff Turn
5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Unfair on Burns. He's no David Alaba but has shown decent promise so far. Wouldn't write him off just yet. 

Agree with the rest. Boz and Lee have heaps of experience, not good enough. Wighton is just ... worse than Wyness. Give him back to Dundee. 

Burns isn’t quick enough or technically good enough. Tries hard, would never say he doesn’t give less than his all. Unfortunately, trying hard isn’t enough. 

Uche might be joining them soon enough if he continues to constantly give away fouls, finish poorly and keeps playing awful passes. Need better than that.

Central Belt 1874
37 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Miles out of your depth.

Harsh but true. 

Of course it's true. Still, though, there will be plenty on here saying these guys are worth keeping. 

Hearts fans accepting this standard of player is depressing. 

32 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Thats worrying

The coaching has been sucking the life out of players since 2016 but nothing changes.

36 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

28 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Nonsense.

Sorry, think you're wrong Pants Shaton. Some of those players would be much better if they played for another club.

Said for 3 years now, the players come here, look half decent then fall away after a few months. I'll also say again, the players don't seem motivated, look uninterested half the time and seem to be less fit than other clubs' players. I'm not just talking about some of this seasons signings. The coaching set-up is a joke and it will continue to be until all of the coaching team are kicked out the door.

Thought Police
33 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Not sure why only these four are getting singled out. Our two Scotland internationals in defence were ****ing garbage. Again.

Not really sure what they did wrong. The two times they tried to find players’ feet the ball ended up in the net three seconds later. When there’s no confidence in what’s in front of you, you have to lump it

stevie.nolan.5
43 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Totally unacceptable 

Probably because Defoe stamped on his balls

Nookie Bear
36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Lee I would keep. The rest? Well I am sure Budge can re-deploy them to our second team, the Hearts girlies who seemingly have a purpose.

People often ask in here if we should protest or something and I’m against all that usually. 

But I wonder if we should all make a point of supporting the ladies team instead as I bet they are better value for money ?

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

People often ask in here if we should protest or something and I’m against all that usually. 

But I wonder if we should all make a point of supporting the ladies team instead as I bet they are better value for money ?

Not a looker in the bunch Nooks mate. Pointless.

36 minutes ago, OTT said:

No David Alaba? He’s not even David Obua!

I missed the first 25m so didnt hear the team lineup. Until he was subbed i didnt realise Lee was playing. Burns is playing due to injuries but isnt good enough yet to play regularly against better sides. Smith to left back and either Godinho or Brandon at right is needed. 

Seymour M Hersh
12 minutes ago, Garrincha said:

No David Alaba? He’s not even David Obua!

He's 19 in a new country and has only just got into the team. He deserves some slack. 

Rocky jamboa

We've got a team of losers. Even at 1, 2 and 3 nil down, and 3-1 down, there's no urgency to get back into the game. It's like they're quite satisfied to "only" lose 3-1 v rangers. We've had (slightly) worse Hearts teams ability wise but I can't ever remember a hearts team with as little fight or desire as this one.

Wighton, Lee and McLean especially are not good enough to be playing at this level, let alone Hearts. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

An OP I have been saying all afternoon. Lost. Every one of them. 

Naismith Haring Clare needed 5 weeks today very very badly 

copa-mundial

Olly Lee is utterly horrendous. Has no impact or influence on any game. 

Everything is negative about him. Can't run, can't tackle, can't pass. Wants too many touches of the ball, slows the game down. Doesn't get involved, hides, has one decent set piece out of 15. 

In fairness you could have a go at the whole entire team right now. Not just single out individuals.

Edited by copa-mundial

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

My 5 yr old daughter has more heart than Lee and pretty sure she would outrun him as well.  Embarrassing player 

2 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Disagree. Wighton and Bozanic are terrible players. Burns is well out of his depth at left back, but he was signed as one for the future. I quite like Lee but he needs players with legs around him, and he didn’t have that today.

Far far too many terrible signings have been made under Levein’s leadership. What I’d give to see us signing guys like Hastie and Turnbull from Motherwell, but sadly our money has been wasted on guys like Sammon, Martin, Bozanic, Vanacek, etc etc.

Hope to God Levein can somehow lead us to a Cup Final victory before calling it a day, and a few others follow him.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Sorry, think you're wrong Pants Shaton. Some of those players would be much better if they played for another club.

Said for 3 years now, the players come here, look half decent then fall away after a few months. I'll also say again, the players don't seem motivated, look uninterested half the time and seem to be less fit than other clubs' players. I'm not just talking about some of this seasons signings. The coaching set-up is a joke and it will continue to be until all of the coaching team are kicked out the door.

Funy that the team played its best when the players were all new to the club, and maybe playing their natutal game?

2 hours ago, OTT said:

What promise has Burns shown so far? He was honking against Hibs, although a few on here disagree. And he was rotten today. Didn’t manage to break into Livi’s team this season either, although I’ve no idea if he had any injuries or not. He’s a Hearts player so I’d guess he probably did. Anyway, not even remotely got enough pace to make it as a full back. Gives me the fear thinking of him being up against Forrest or Sinclair in the Cup Final.

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Funy that the team played its best when the players were all new to the club, and maybe playing their natutal game?

Yes, and it's not the first time either. Going back since the likes of Watt and Kitchen were around, all looked pretty decent then fell away, just like a few of this seasons signings, Lee a good example. For me the football can be too zonal. He tells players what to do and I believe it stops their creativity. I think back to last season when we had Milinkovic, always tried to move around the pitch to create. A couple of times when he did what he wanted, Levein was getting on to him about it. I remember he drifted across from the left to the right side in one game then held his arms to the side as if to say to Levein…"what? I'm trying to create something here!" The guy behind me shouted something like "fuxake Levein, leave the laddie alane, least he's trying!" Kind of sums it up a bit for me.

2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Totally unacceptable 

That really ****ed me off when I seen that.....Burns was shyte today but actually think he may come into a game in time, but literally laughing and joking seconds after that spineless showing doesnt sit well with me.....

1 minute ago, GavK1012 said:

That really ****ed me off when I seen that.....Burns was shyte today but actually think he may come into a game in time, but literally laughing and joking seconds after that spineless showing doesnt sit well with me.....

Maybe a Rankgers fan.

I’d exempt Burns from the OP, but agree on the rest - Lee, Bozanic and Wighton are complete garbage and should not be anywhere near our first team.

Jean Louis Valois
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Totally unacceptable 

Will be delighted to be playing against his heroes today. He probably even got Defoe’s shirt afterwards

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Will be delighted to be playing against his heroes today. He probably even got Defoe’s shirt afterwards

Many Rangers fans in N.Ire go to St Malachy’s? :rofl:Maybe he’s a trend setter ?‍♂️

Weird to think many on here were raving about what great business Olly Lee was just a matter of months ago. 

7 minutes ago, S Form said:

I’d exempt Burns from the OP, but agree on the rest - Lee, Bozanic and Wighton are complete garbage and should not be anywhere near our first team.

Agree 

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Lee is a ****ing passenger and despite being involved in the semi he has done **** all since the Hibs game.

Bozanic was bad today but i like him over Lee and i prefer Cochrane over both.

Levein is clueless.

4 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Lee is a ****ing passenger and despite being involved in the semi he has done **** all since the Hibs game.

Bozanic was bad today but i like him over Lee and i prefer Cochrane over both.

Levein is clueless.

Bozanic would struggle at Saughton pitches on a Sunday. He really is that bad.