Top Posters In This Topic

• hearts00

• Lovecraft

• Cade

• dannymack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe Killie, possibly Hibs. 

**** cares though. We're in an impossible position. Do we risk key players in big games to potentially lose them for the final?

I don't know anymore. Final is all that matters, but players like Dikamona, Edwards, Wighton*, Vanecek should be getting a run out to fight for a place in the squad that goes to hampden, I can't believe Djoum and co will be firing on all cylinders with the cup final and their likelihood of starting at the back of their mind. 

* Wighton is ****ing dreadful and has all the confidence of a victim confronting his abuser. 

Cruyff Turn

We might get a draw v Killie at home by cancelling them out. Apart from that, cup final included, we’ll be lucky if we score a goal, never mind win a football match.

Yet another season that i can't wait until it's over. Levein has knocked most of the fun out of supporting Hearts for me with his shit signings, awful football and cowardly performances.

I genuinely fear the worst for the cup final because our team is a mess. 

I'm absolutely stunned that the club want to give this guy another year because we're a wreck at the moment.

He's had bad luck with injuries but he's had enough time, money and transfer windows to be doing better than we are.

Whatever happens in the cup final, he should do the honourable thing and leave.

Nope 

The players don't even look bothered out there smiling away at the end congratulating Rangers players 

Something wrong at this club 

When was it ok to get beat at home?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

We will win the cup final, against all odds.

No we won't.  We will get horsed about 3 or 4 nil.

9 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

25pts out of 72 in the league now since the League Cup semi-final.  

Relegated with that stat. Or near as damnit

5 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

In the past 2 seasons we've only won 1 on 10 top 6 games. Today makes it 1 in 11.

We are shite.

As Stepheny Fry once so eloquently said.....

We are stool water, not even as good as shit.

Edited by Lovecraft

9 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Yet another season that i can't wait until it's over. Levein has knocked most of the fun out of supporting Hearts for me with his shit signings, awful football and cowardly performances.

I'm absolutely stunned that the club want to give this guy another year because we're a wreck at the moment.

He's had bad luck with injuries but he's had enough time, money and transfer windows to be doing better than we are.

Spot on. The downward spiral now is severe and my overriding emotion now is anger at just how bad we are. 

rick witter
13 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

We will win the cup final, against all odds.

Geoff I thought you said we would finish above Killie and Aberdeen. 

We are going back the way at an alarming rate. We won’t win another game this season and will continue to be a mid table team with this manager. 

Inch Hearts

Yes.  We are a lucky set piece or throw in away from snatching a 1-0 or an Olly Lee bullet.  Perhaps Aberdeen. 

Nelly Terraces
18 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Bang on. Sadly Budge seems more concerned with the goody two shoes 'image' of the club to bother with anything football related.

9 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Bang on. Sadly Budge seems more concerned with the goody two shoes 'image' of the club to bother with anything football related.

This 

Any other mananger on 25 points from 72 would have been sacked 

Scary how much Levein is untouchable under Budge,  this guy could ruin us with even more dross coming in the summer with budge continuing to bury her head in the sand 

Would love to beat Hibs of course...but couldn’t care less about the other results in the league. We have a Cup to fight for, league is irrelevant.

Split form is laughable from us almost every season.

44 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

No we won't.  We will get horsed about 3 or 4 nil.

TBF 3 or 4 nil wouldn't be a horsing the way we are the moment, 3 or 4 is the expected result. A horsing would be 5 or 6 imo.

pettigrewsstylist

Potential draw v hobos and might beat killie. Not putting any money on it.

Suspect we might well get horsed in every one.

been here before

We'll beat Killie. Perhaps Hibs.

In all honesty though Id trade nothing from the next 4 games for a cup win.

I think we will lose to Killie, Aberdeen and Celtic.  We will also lose the cup final.  

We will beat Hibs, though.   A small consolation. 

BlingCrosby

I’m not sure, but I’d be inclined to rest a few and roll the dice with our fringe team. The league means nothing now, but an injury to Uche or our centre halfs would be killer

I honestly believe Celtic will hose us in the final.

I hate them more than any other club, and I would love nothing more than to pump those scummy *****, whilst denying them of their treble treble.

But there’s no way.

13 minutes ago, Tenor said:

With Levein in charge? No.

With another manager in charge? No.

If the other manager was an internal promotion, then I’d agreed (except for the Hibs game).  

SpruceBringsteen

Would imagine we'll beat Aberdeen as it's what we do, and fluke a draw off Hibs. Wouldn't punt more than a fiver on it, mind.

We need only win one more game. The cup final.

Will we do it?

after today....

'KIN RIGHT WE WILL! 

Its difficult to see where another win is going to come from. 

We rarely create anything from open play and the long punt to Uche is fruitless 99.9% of the time.  

Berra looks done and the midfield offer absolutely nothing in a creative sense.  We are soft as shite.