• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• JamboAl

• Inch Hearts

• Thomaso

1 minute ago, communist said:

Heart of a mouse. Chicken hearted. Adds nothing to the team. What does levein see in him? Utterly woeful. 

Whilst I agree, he wasn't meant to be starting. 

Pick any of them. One of the poorest Hearts teams in 25 years. 

Certainly the worst bench I can ever remember. 

But Levein tells us the footballing department is working fantastically!!!

13 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

He is absolutely hopeless. Get him punted ASAP!

Surely Vanacek can’t be as bad as that. 

This!

1 hour ago, Homme said:

He should never ever start for Hearts. Not good enough. I’m sure he left his Zimmer in the tunnel.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Homme said:

Thats for a reason.  Another “project”. 

Will never score for us. Waste of a jersey. Honking but the same can be said of the rest of them. You can double that scoreline for the cup final if that's the best we have to offer

Geoff Kilpatrick

First time round, Kevin Twaddle was Levein's WTF signing.

I'd rather have Twaddle than Wighton!

Howdy Doody Jambo

What does he bring to the team ? 

A ball attendant is involved in the match more than him 

Has he won a competition to play for Hearts? 

What does our scout /coaches /Levein see in him for us to pay cash for him 

Cruyff Turn

Why didn’t we just buy Glen Kamara ffs. 

Terrible waste of money. Miles out of his depth, he has absolutely no fight or heart at all. 

stranraer-jambo
8 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

We paid cash for him & Vanecek.

Jeezuz.:laugh2:

Don't think we paid anything for the dud Czech 

Just Consider This

we paid more for Wighton than Rangers paid Dundee for Wighton

granted both were in the last year of there contracts 

siegementality
2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Just Consider This

?

3 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Just Consider This

I wish to **** Rangers had signed him!

Just another one of many signings made by Levein that beggar belief.

When is that man going to be held accountable for gross incompetence on the football side of the business.

I think there may be a player in there. Seems short of confidence and needing a goal. However, he also seems desperate not to get injured again which leads to him being or appearing like he isnt commited.

There's been plenty players around over the last 2/3 years we should've been looking to sign. Levein just wants "projects" on the cheap. We sign Wighton and Vanacek, neither of them impressing while the Aberdeens and Hibs of this world go out and get players in that do the job. Someone mentioned Glen Kamara...I thought he was very decent against us for Dundee last season and thought he could do a job in our midfield, too late now. Said the same about Greg Docherty when he was at Hamilton. Ended up at Rangers 2012 although out on loan for now. I'd have brought Templeton back last summer from Hamilton also. At Motherwell just now there's a couple of decent players coming to the end of their contracts, are we interested? If not, why not? How come Hibs can find players like Scott Allen, John McGinn, Dylan McGeoch, Martin Boyle, Daryl Horgan and bring in McNulty who's scoring for them? Add in Stevie Mallan who I thought was by far the best player in that St Mirren team at the time, where's he now? Aberdeen get in Cosgrove upfront while we pee around with the likes of Wighton. At Killie Greg Stewart left in the Jan transfer window to go to Aberdeen. Gary Mackay-Steven is out of contract this summer, would we be interested? He'll probably end up at Hibs as well. Also thought Jordan Jones would've been a great signing. And there's others out there but we sign Vanacek and Ryan Edwards. What's the point in him? And before folk say some of them would cost money....yes, but think how much we'd have saved if we didn't spew money out to the likes of the Conor Sammons or Maloury Martins of this world. The whole set up at Hearts stinks right now and it won't change under Levein's stewardship.

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, reaths17 said:

how can you pick out wighton, that whole team is on ****in holiday. every time against sevco the are pish

Most of the rest have shown something at some point. He's got nothing.

33 minutes ago, CalMac said:

I think there may be a player in there. Seems short of confidence and needing a goal. However, he also seems desperate not to get injured again which leads to him being or appearing like he isnt commited.

What have you seen in him to come up with that “there may be a player in there” line?????

He is a disgraceful waste of our money by Levein!!!!

letsmakesomenoise

Sold the first goal being caught in possession.

The number of times he scampered after the ball, then pulled out right at the challenge is beyond me.  Sean Clare without skill.  Get him punted!

He was very highly rated by Dundee and is well thought of within the coaching fraternity - don’t think this is all down to him being shite and not having ability 

I would put it more down to a complete and utter lack of confidence and not getting a run of games - best we get him out on loan Asap so he can figure out how to play again and more importantly hit the net -

he has to toughen up mentally if he wants to stay at the club and get stuck in rather than letting the game pass him by - he has a lot to prove considering we spent good money for him

I was willing to give Wighton the benefit of the doubt given his long lay off through injury and the fact that signing for Hearts was a big step up for the lad.

He's been fit for a while and should be busting a gut to show what he's got but he's an absolute shite bag and he's never ever a Hearts player in a million years. He needs binned along with numerous others but unfortunately it is easier said than done. 

julienbrellier

Shiteon is awful, absolutely terrible. Along with Olly Lee Bozanic and McLean they all need emptied or put out on loan

gowestjambo

Imagine any Manager being stupid enough to sign Wighton, McLean and Vanecek......

And we wonder why we fail to score goals!!

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

He was very highly rated by Dundee and is well thought of within the coaching fraternity - don’t think this is all down to him being shite and not having ability 

When he first came into the Dundee side...about 4 years ago. He has done little to justify that early hype though.

10 goals in over 110 senior appearances. ?

We'd have been better giving Zanatta, Moore, Henderson etc a run than wasting money on this donkey.

1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

Just Consider This

Sorry meant Kamara

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Thrown in last minute he struggled. Unfair to judge him on today but it's not looking great for the future all the same