Bozanic v Cochrane

Diadora Van Basten

rudi must stay
10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Called it from day 1. Bozanic is shite. Sadly most of his team mates are also.

Far from it. Good player at times infact a great one with a wide range of passing, would really like him to bring that into a big game, but that's maybe why he didnt interesting bigger clubs in the summer. I like him and think he is very underated amongst the fans.

As for Bozanic v Cochrane, unless Cochrane can show otherwise and make a contribution in a Hearts shirt the next few games and even show he's ready for the league then I'd stick with Bozanic. Not with Lee though, that partnership has no future

We're being a bit careful with the current crop of youngsters. 

Football wise, guys like Patterson, Walker, McHattie Hamilton, and MacKay kicked on initially playing first team football week in, week out. But look at them now. Between them, they've had some horrendous injuries, some of them took dents to their confidence that are probably the difference between them playing a good level, or playing in the Scottish Premiership or Championship.

Cochrane is a special talent, but he's still only a kid and needs protecting, especially given the toxic atmosphere around the first team. 

New manager with a clean slate next season has good options. For me, we just need to grit our teeth, get to the end of the season, and hope we get a performance at Hampden. 

Pasquale for King
On 20/04/2019 at 13:03, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Yeah he lost the ball but at least he was showing for it. Rest of the midfield were hiding.

You sure? It was Djoum who took the ball off the defence and passed it to him when he eventually showed for it. He can’t even get in the Aussie squad ahead of Milligan who was the worst player on the park in that bore fest at ER today.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Is Irving not at Falkirk?

Yes on a development loan, he is playing well with Cochrane in the reserves though.

Pasquale for King

It might be time for Cochrane to play a few games, his quality could be extremely useful at Hampden as we look to find a way to work a miracle and win the cup.

Thought Police
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yes on a development loan, he is playing well with Cochrane in the reserves though.

Yeah, just seemed like people were questioning why he wasn’t getting a game

16 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

He’s not been at Falkirk since January.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, blairdin said:

We're being a bit careful with the current crop of youngsters. 

Football wise, guys like Patterson, Walker, McHattie Hamilton, and MacKay kicked on initially playing first team football week in, week out. But look at them now. Between them, they've had some horrendous injuries, some of them took dents to their confidence that are probably the difference between them playing a good level, or playing in the Scottish Premiership or Championship.

Cochrane is a special talent, but he's still only a kid and needs protecting, especially given the toxic atmosphere around the first team. 

New manager with a clean slate next season has good options. For me, we just need to grit our teeth, get to the end of the season, and hope we get a performance at Hampden. 

The reason as you say is that they are very young. 

Quite sensible imo. 

Thought Police
36 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

He’s not been at Falkirk since January.

Gotcha, cheers

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Sorry Wikipedia was wrong, my brother in law just told me. Seems he’s been a standout for the reserves recently.