Old firm waiting list for season tickets....!

Section Q

Was reading somewhere both Celtic and Rangers have waiting lists of around 10,000 for season tickets and wondered what our limit would be before we restricted sales. We seem to have peaked last season with around the14k mark, (feel free to correct this). I imagine16k (ish) would be our limit, allowing for the Roseburn being allocated for class A games.

Anyone.....?

Celtic 'fans' will be busting to be there for the final. That way they get to witness the treble treble or whatever it is they are creating to make them still feel that they are actually achieving something each year. Wonder what it will be next year, perhaps100 trophies or some desperate attempt to be relevant on the world stage.

17 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Find that strange as celtic park is a sea of empty green seats most games.

Folk just turn up for the big games

Would love actual attendances to be given for SPFL games

been here before

To actually answer the OP with a sensible reply instead of all this point acoring and bitchiness about Rangers and Celtic, I suggest the answer is probably around the 4 million mark. Obviously minus whatever the Roseburn holds and lower G if its still shut. And perhaps lower N as well for just being ******s.

Edited by been here before

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its still the Old Firm because there is nothing new about it, the same old shit.

No point in burying your head in the sand, these 2 cretinous organisations, tend to light one another up, for the rest of us that's a problem.

When neither have total power it usually opens a door somewhere, but for the moment Celtic have absolute power, not good

been here before
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

To actually answer the OP with a sensible reply instead of all this point acoring and bitchiness about Rangers and Celtic, I suggest the answer is probably around the 4 million mark. Obviously minus whatever the Roseburn holds and lower G if its still shut. And perhaps lower N as well for just being fan dans.

WheatfieldWarrior
20 minutes ago, been here before said:

To actually answer the OP with a sensible reply instead of all this point acoring and bitchiness about Rangers and Celtic, I suggest the answer is probably around the 4 million mark. Obviously minus whatever the Roseburn holds and lower G if its still shut. And perhaps lower N as well for just being ******s.

So we sell 4 Million season tickets and then start a waiting list thereafter.

I'm on board with this.

59 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Celtic 'fans' will be busting to be there for the final. That way they get to witness the treble treble or whatever it is they are creating to make them still feel that they are actually achieving something each year. Wonder what it will be next year, perhaps100 trophies or some desperate attempt to be relevant on the world stage.

They're going to be a bit disappointed come the 25th of May then.

31 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its still the Old Firm because there is nothing new about it, the same old shit.

No point in burying your head in the sand, these 2 cretinous organisations, tend to light one another up, for the rest of us that's a problem.

When neither have total power it usually opens a door somewhere, but for the moment Celtic have absolute power, not good

Spot on Sir Gio, calling them the Old Firm really pisses the beggars off in particular.

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Was reading somewhere both Celtic and Rangers have waiting lists of around 10,000 for season tickets and wondered what our limit would be before we restricted sales. We seem to have peaked last season with around the14k mark, (feel free to correct this). I imagine16k (ish) would be our limit, allowing for the Roseburn being allocated for class A games.

Anyone.....?

There has been chat for years about waiting lists but you never hear celebratory stories about how "Billy from Bridgeton" is celebrating a season book after waiting 5yrs... 

Season tickets go on sale, it gets hyped to create an urgency and panic of losing out. People renew then after the waiting period they offer them to people who have asked to be notified after the first window. Getting a season ticket for Ibrox or Celtic Park is not difficult despite the efforts of clubs to make out it is.