Scott Brown Hearing Brought Forward

gjcc

Absolutely REEKS.

Apologies if it’s already been posted. Had a browse but couldn’t see it. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4140489/scott-brown-sfa-celtic-hearing-rangers-game/

I’ll post the story in a spoiler shortly for those that don’t want to visit the site. 

Spoiler
BOLD FIRM 

Scott Brown’s SFA hearing moved meaning Celtic star is free to face Rangers if he gets two-match ban

Brown was initially due up in front of the panel on Thursday, May 2, but Hoops chiefs requested the hearing be brought forward

THE SFA have agreed to move Scott Brown’s Hampden hearing forward - meaning the Celtic captain is free to face Rangers in the season’s final Old Firm game.

Brown, 33, was initially due up in front of the panel on Thursday, May 2.

But today it emerged the date of the hearing has been changed to Friday, April 26, following a request by the Hoops.

He has been cited by football chiefs over his full-time celebrations in last month’s 2-1 win over Gers at Parkhead.

The former Scotland skipper faces the prospect of being hit with a two-match ban if found guilty.

With a May 2 date, that punishment would’ve ruled him out of the May 12 showdown at Ibrox and a visit to Pittodrie a week earlier.

But the newly-scheduled hearing of April 26 means Brown would miss a home game with Kilmarnock and the Aberdeen clash IF he’s hammered by the SFA.

An SFA spokesperson told the Daily Record: "Clubs can request for a change of date for hearings and as long as it's a reasonable request the SFA will always try and accommodate."

Edited by gjcc

Surely nobody is surprised ?  It's a twisted set up, to favour twisted clubs. Could you see it happening for us, or even the hobos, or Killie ? 

coatbridgejambo

Not in the slightest. They run the show

6 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Surely nobody is surprised ?  It's a twisted set up, to favour twisted clubs. Could you see it happening for us, or even the hobos, or Killie ? 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Or Motherwell or Hamilton?

In a world where a club is told it is in the clear from punishment for what their fans sung because the fans were told to behave before misbehaving... anything goes.

Jaap's Sigh
21 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Good. Hopefully he'll get sent off against Rangers and miss both games against us.

Sent off against Rangers?!

‘Brownie’ would need to break an opponents leg then take a shit on the penalty spot before the ref even contemplated asking his linesman for a second opinion. 

I hate it when that vile media give them a nickname like the hoops.  If they want to give them a nickname I'd suggest the disgrace.

As for Brown, I couldn't care less if he disappeared up his own bottom.

40 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Same as when SFA opened offices on Saturday and Sunday to confirm Sinclair's registration to play us and score winner. 

Am i right in saying in the same year they didnt register someone for us as it was a weekend?

9 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Why would he get a ban? Totally thick Celtic player winds up even thicker Rangers players?? 

He did a GIRFUY gesture. Folk have been banned for similar. Hibs’ Pat Fen-lol for example. 

Benny Factor
8 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Am i right in saying in the same year they didnt register someone for us as it was a weekend?

It was the same weekend! Krystian Nowak

Check the history, & nothing has changed. A governing body that is only interested in having two clubs at the dinner table, whilst the rest feed off the scraps that land on the floor. We're just an embarrassment within our own country as no one else could give a flying **** 

13 hours ago, Balgreenjambo said:

Nothing is going to happen to him anyway so it makes no difference.

Second caution, one match ban 

12 hours ago, TheBigO said:

3 hours ago, EarnockJambo said:

It was the same weekend! Krystian Nowak

At the time Robbie Neilson said he'd been told they didn't open on Saturday. 

Partly true as they opened on Sunday as well to complete Sinclair's registrar. 

The Treasurer

So, not only do sellik receive more lenient punishment for their players, they can now also decide when this punishment is going to be served.

allystrachan

It’s not right that these things can be changed dates etc. It should all be done before the next game.

That being said it will wind the rangers fans up something rotten so in this case I won’t be missing too much sleep over it.

TyphoonJambo

I have a theory that Anne is making all the decisive moves in the drive to root out scottish footballs sectarian / corruption etc issues and will one day be at the head of the sfa. Then things will change. 

alwaysthereinspirit
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

I have a theory that Anne is making all the decisive moves in the drive to root out scottish footballs sectarian / corruption etc issues and will one day be at the head of the sfa. Then things will change. 

Any Hearts fan 5 years old or older will never see Scottish football change. Anne certainly wont.