Cup final in Cancun

Jammy T

Ok might as well get the ball rolling on this type of chat.

Anywhere in Cancun likely to show the game - bearing in mind it will be 9am kick off their time?

Does Hearts TV broadcast this or do the TV companies swallow up all the rights?

Craig Gordons Gloves

I believe that Hearts TV will have it on streaming so if you've got a login and you're overseas, you can get the coverage. 

2 hours ago, sean_hmfc1874 said:

Where in cancun are you staying? 

Moon Palace - I had wondered if they might have a bar onsite that showed sports. It’s hopefully classy enough that there will be no Mhanks there ;)

Edited by Jammy T

6 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Moon Palace - I had wondered if they might have a bar onsite that showed sports. It’s hopefully classy enough that there will be no Mhanks there ;)

You must be joking.     There will be half a dozen green&greys on a washing line outside the room next to you.

35 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I have been to Moon Palace and unless a US station is showing it it is unlikely it will be on there. Very nice place though, but guaranteed to find a full kit w@nk#r in a Celtic strip ?

Edited by sandyk

:(

I thought keeping away from Spain would keep me away from the likes of those.

Oh well... Hearts TV stream it is then. I’m guessing they’ll have decent WiFi 

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Sad but true, but the easiest way to find games against Celtic is to go to the Oirish bars 

It’s not worth the grief for a game against them IMO.

I'd sign up for a month on Hearts TV as all North American soccer channels seem to be carrying the English League 1 playoff game at Wembley which is scheduled for the same day.

I'd email [email protected] first though to confirm that there will be no stupid contractual agreements with the SFA or TV companies that might prevent the game being streamed on Hearts TV.

6 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

It’s not worth the grief for a game against them IMO.

I did that 20 years ago at the old Stardust hotel in Las Vegas.  Never again.  :tumbleweed:

maroonsgotop
6 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Ok might as well get the ball rolling on this type of chat.

Anywhere in Cancun likely to show the game - bearing in mind it will be 9am kick off their time?

Does Hearts TV broadcast this or do the TV companies swallow up all the rights?

Secrets Hotel in Cancun has a big Sports bar with lots of screens showing all sorts. In the earlier rounds of the Champions League I was watching 3 games at the same time. Only issue might be the opening time. From memory it was 11am but would be worth checking out

It may just be me but is the Scottish Cup Final really that important if you are in Cancun. I would rather spend the 90 minutes being busy with some of the local entertainers then phone someone back home when you are completely spent.

Portable Badger

Does anyone know which pubs in Yellowknife will be showing the cup final since the owners of the Black Knight won't show it as they're both Vermin knobs?

35 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

It may just be me but is the Scottish Cup Final really that important if you are in Cancun. I would rather spend the 90 minutes being busy with some of the local entertainers then phone someone back home when you are completely spent.

It may just be me but, a Scottish Cup Final, with Hearts as one of the participants, is pretty damn important.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It may just be me but, a Scottish Cup Final, with Hearts as one of the participants, is pretty damn important.

So important that all efforts should be made to attend the game. However there are certain excellent distractions that can be found in Cancun to take your mind off the non attendance at Hampden. Again IMHO

4 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

So important that all efforts should be made to attend the game. However there are certain excellent distractions that can be found in Cancun to take your mind off the non attendance at Hampden. Again IMHO

Let’s leave it at that then, shall we?  :thumbsup: