***Heart Of Midlothian v Glasgow Rangers Official Match Day Thread***

Bazzas right boot

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

550 left plus blocks of seats empty 

The club's marketing strategy for this game makes a mockery of all of us pledging. F.cking unblelievable...!!

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Bazzas right boot

• Harry Potter

• pettigrewsstylist

I like Bozanic - neat and tidy player but no Haring takes away a threat from see pieces (although Bozanic has good free kick deliveries).

From memory it is Morellos and Kent that have really done the damage against us this season whether through goals or play.

I feel quietly confident - got a power play on Paddy Power so got £30 on at 5/1.

Mr Elwood P

Hearts are currently 4/1 to win and 8/1 for BTTS and Hearts win. Massive prices considering we've beaten Aberdeen twice and Celtic at Tynecastle this season and Rangers have Morelos and Kent out.

2 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

I was in the ICT stand at Hampden last week, the memory pains me, but I still wish you all the best. Taking something from that shower will kick a little bit of life back into the rancid corpse of Scottish football.

Then do over the other mob in the Cup FInal.

Don't want to sound patronising but reaching the semi final and gaining promotion will represent a really good season for you.

As for your other sentiments, I'm sure we all agree with you and our players will do their best.

2 hours ago, Section Q said:

The club's marketing strategy for this game makes a mockery of all of us pledging. F.cking unblelievable...!!

The attendance will be affected by it being the Easter holidays. Plus, as with the Celtic games, it's not the game for some people, especially folk with kids. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Jammy T said:

I like Bozanic - neat and tidy player but no Haring takes away a threat from see pieces (although Bozanic has good free kick deliveries).

From memory it is Morellos and Kent that have really done the damage against us this season whether through goals or play.

I feel quietly confident - got a power play on Paddy Power so got £30 on at 5/1.

We’ve given Tavernier the freedom of the pitch the three times we’ve played them, he’s their most creative player and must be looked after if we are to win.

Wish the Cup Final official match thread was started so that I could post outlandish score predictions.

21 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Are you generally good at predicting correct scores? A few of those together on a wee bet can land mega money!

Had the correct score of Hamilton 1–4 Hearts @ 40/1 first game of the season. It set the tone nicely. It’s all down to luck. My bet of Hearts 5-0 Celtic when we only scored 4 could’ve let me take a whole year off work and it nearly came off. ?

I’m taking us to win the final 2-1 and 3-2 but that’s me voting with my Heart so best not copied. I fancy us strongly today though as our season starts from now. HHGH

copa-mundial

I always feel confident in taking maximum points at Tynecastle. Today is no different. However, when you see Beaton has been appointed as the referee. You can't help but feel how much bias he is going to show towards that shower! 

1. He utterly hates us, as previous games show. 

2. He's labelled 'brother Beaton' I feel I need say no more. 

For us to win today. We will need to beat 12 men. Possibly 15 if you want to get really paranoid ?

glynnlondon

The great unwashed crawling from their rathole of a city in the west to the glorious capital.

Let's send the tramps packing Hearts.

With Beaton in charge we will need to play exceptionally well today to take anything from the game.

I'm not sure we quite have it in us to do that but hope to prove wrong.

Mr Elwood P
18 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

With Beaton in charge we will need to play exceptionally well today to take anything from the game.

I'm not sure we quite have it in us to do that but hope to prove wrong.

We've won against Celtic and Aberdeen this season with Beaton in charge ...

At home I fancy us to beat anyone.

If we are riding the cup final high and people are playing for their spot in the cup final team then this could be a good day for us.

Or Beaton could issue a red card and penalty in the first 5 minutes and **** us over. Who knows.

Think the team will be

Zlamal 

smith soutar Berra burns

lee bozniac djoum mulraney

clare uche 

The Future's Maroon

Uche 3+ goals, £6 @100/1 

BTTS Hearts win, £5 @8/1

Hearts 3-1, £5 @ 40/1 

???

Appreciate numbers are low but first time in long time don't think can be any disputes about the team selection - nice balance too and some pace up top. Optimistic about today. 

The Goalscoring Knee
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Edwards to score the winner, cement his Cup Final place, & finally take the mantle, of the new SPH.

I'd happily take the first of those three today.?

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We've won against Celtic and Aberdeen this season with Beaton in charge ...

That's because we played exceptionally well. Not sure we have that in us at this moment.

Bobby

Smith    Souttar    Berra     Burns

Lee    Djoum   Bozanic

Clare   Uche   Mulraney

highlandjambo3

Can’t wait to see the build up on sky tv........ wonder if they will mention hearts.....rangers and slippy will get a fair shout, as will Celtic 

Horrendous traffic coming through Corstorphine, some big event at the zoo apparently?? Nightmare 

Edited by JH-HMFC

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Walking along Gorgie Road I thank God for not being born to Glasgow. 

What a shower