Watching Saturday’s game in Manchester

alanjambo

This is going to be the longest of long shots but does anyone have any tips of where I could watch Saturday’s game in Manchester? It’s bad enough that I have to miss it in the first place but our match will be competing with the Man City Spurs game.  I’ve all but written off the chance of seeing it unless I can get it on my mobile. Just wondered if anyone from down there might have an idea. 

Robbo-Jambo
36 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

This is going to be the longest of long shots but does anyone have any tips of where I could watch Saturday’s game in Manchester? It’s bad enough that I have to miss it in the first place but our match will be competing with the Man City Spurs game.  I’ve all but written off the chance of seeing it unless I can get it on my mobile. Just wondered if anyone from down there might have an idea. 

Contact Manchester Hearts sure they can give you a few pointers.

Not been there for years, but the previously suggested Walkabout is a good shout.  And it is my j cheaper than the Edinburgh one that use to be in the Omni Centre. 

They take Scottish notes, too. 

Any pubs in Canary Wharf? Perhaps the Pepper Saint Ontiod in Pepper Street Isle of Dogs? I’ll be there in that area at 12:00

curriehearts

Work down there for a while and watched Hearts v Celtic a few weeks ago in The Green on Ducie Street.

It’s a sports bar and lots of tv’s and barman put me round the corner with a tv away from the English match that was on all the other TVs. The usual problem though, no sound on the Hearts match and hearing the English match commentary.

Also pub is on its way from city centre to Man City stadium - so bound to be full for the Man City game.

Also managed to watch last year’s Scottish cup final in the Directors Box on Fountain Street - same sound set up as watching the Hearts match ? 

Yet to find any other city centre pubs that will put a Scottish game on if there is an English match on.

Good luck in finding one.

Give the Barca bar a call. One of the bartenders is a big hearts fan and I’ve seen him post pics of hearts games on in there.