Bus from Aberdeen Dundee Perth

connlach

Anyone aware of any buses running from these locations to the final or would there be any interest in organising a bus starting in aberdeen and stopping in dundee and perth?

bradleyHMFC

Potentially would need three or four spaces on a dundee bus, granted that doesn't help you much if you are looking to organise one yourself!

upgotheheads

There's a regular service on that route around half hourly I think , Megabus/Parks are operators. Google for details. If enough folk got in early to book they might put on extra buses. The service only stops at Dundee bus station and Broxden for Perth. I've used it quite a lot for games  in Perth, Dundee and Aberdeen. 

Edited by upgotheheads

Thig Ar Latha

I would normally get the train, but think I'll stay at Haymarket for the Friday/Saturday nights this year. Get the Train through on the Saturday.

Fintry_Jambo

4 of us have season tickets that travel to most home and away games from dundee via train, bus or car. All be going to the final so wouldn't mind meeting up with more jambos on route 

On 17/04/2019 at 13:14, upgotheheads said:

There's a regular service on that route around half hourly I think , Megabus/Parks are operators. Google for details. If enough folk got in early to book they might put on extra buses. The service only stops at Dundee bus station and Broxden for Perth. I've used it quite a lot for games  in Perth, Dundee and Aberdeen. 

Yep - I've used the Gold Bus before - free juice and shortbread!

Might be interested in 2 seats from Aberdeen though...

On 17/04/2019 at 13:14, upgotheheads said:

I think its the hassle factor of getting back into the bus station in Glasgow after the game to get up the road.

Usually organise a bus from Perth for the Scotland games and it works out at a tenner a head return for a lot less hassle.

forfar hearts

Hi just wondering if anyone is going to organise a bus from Aberdeen / Tayside, seems to be plenty of interest to pick people up on route , 

I'll be coming from the Aberdeen area with my son - would be interested if there's a bus from there...