Buses for Cup Final

ming the merciless

Shanks said no

Any west Edinburgh buses e.g. Corstorphine Roseburn gorgie Dalry that have 5 seats please pm me 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gambo

• luckydug

• Jambo-Fox

• jamtartan74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, el_jambo74 said:

I’m looking for 9 seats going from Edinburgh. Ideally via Haymarket. If anyone has spare seats on a bus PM me. it’d be appreciated. Cheers ??

Can I ask a question. Your own name, are your initials AS by any chance.

Libertarian
On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:26, Texia said:

Any leaving from the loanhead/bonnyrigg area with spaces?

I know that there is a Penicuik bus which leaves from Wilson St and I'm sure that there is a bus in Bonnyrigg. I heard this morning that there's a couple of buses leaving from the Royal in Penicuik.

heartsfc_fan

Currently planning on driving up from the Lake District for the game.
If anybody wants a lift up from the area to Hampden, I'm happy to drive up (Whether it be Carlisle, Penrith etc)

Or, if anybody knows of a North West England Hearts bus going up, please let me know. Trains are terrible times going back down so that's out the question.

Edit. On holiday down there over that weekend, but thank the lord the wife is being understanding and letting me go ?

Edited by heartsfc_fan

el_jambo74
4 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Can I ask a question. Your own name, are your initials AS by any chance.

Yea they are :) 

portobellojambo1
Just now, el_jambo74 said:

Yea they are :) 

It was just to let you know that I believe all of our seats on our two buses are full. I wasn't sure if when you placed the message on our FB page you had noticed that information on the opening post of the relevant thread. John should reply to you, if he hasn't done so, and if he hasn't yet it was just to let you know incase you missed out on making alternative travel arrangements.

Shanks said no
On 03/05/2019 at 17:46, The Frenchman Returns said:

Any west Edinburgh buses e.g. Corstorphine Roseburn gorgie Dalry that have 5 seats please pm me 

bump 

On 23/04/2019 at 21:34, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Any Linlithgow, Grangemouth or Falkirk busses running? 

2 from Lithgae/Polmont both full though. Usually a bus from Larbert for big games possibly from stenhousemuir cricket club if memory serves.

Fire_At_The_Disco
1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

2 from Lithgae/Polmont both full though. Usually a bus from Larbert for big games possibly from stenhousemuir cricket club if memory serves.

It’s ok mate I’m booked on the Polmont one?

Phil Dunphy
On 22/04/2019 at 19:41, the general said:

Silly man .. fleece us rotten and get a good few holidays out of it ? 

By the way I have PMd you

This is the voice of experience everyone.

I'm sure this thread reminds me of a bus that was meant to run to the League Cup Final and the guy bumped everyone but kept the money. Of course, I might've made that up.

Jeremy Goss

Any spaces on buses leaving Edinburgh area, need 3 seats.

PM me, cheers.

Edited by Jambo4523

Shanks said no

Any west Edinburgh buses e.g. Corstorphine, Roseburn, Gorgie or Dalry that have 5 seats please pm me 

I'm still looking as well

yvonnejambo

Does anyone know of any club we can book into that’s child friendly?. We have a 23 seater coming from Highlands but I’m at a loss on finding a place to book in 

cookieboy
33 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Does anyone know of any club we can book into that’s child friendly?. We have a 23 seater coming from Highlands but I’m at a loss on finding a place to book in 

sent you a pm Yvonne

Shanks said no

I am allegedly sorted now, son has us on a bus................. if this goes to plan I will be astounded.

Anyway, now what will I wear?

Jambothump
4 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I am allegedly sorted now, son has us on a bus................. if this goes to plan I will be astounded.

Anyway, now what will I wear?

Typical Jambo, always optimistic ?

chester copperpot
On 03/05/2019 at 21:48, heartsfc_fan said:

Currently planning on driving up from the Lake District for the game.
If anybody wants a lift up from the area to Hampden, I'm happy to drive up (Whether it be Carlisle, Penrith etc)

Or, if anybody knows of a North West England Hearts bus going up, please let me know. Trains are terrible times going back down so that's out the question.

Edit. On holiday down there over that weekend, but thank the lord the wife is being understanding and letting me go ?

There are still 10 seats available on Lanarkshire Hearts leaving from Lanark mate. Give me a wee PM if you want me to put you in touch with the bus convenor. 

Edit* just noticed you said North West ENGLAND! duh!

Edited by chester copperpot

julienbrellier
11 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

This is the voice of experience everyone.

I'm sure this thread reminds me of a bus that was meant to run to the League Cup Final and the guy bumped everyone but kept the money. Of course, I might've made that up.

Certainly not made up I knew someone who was ripped off by a guy called Will Tully I think, former cage fighter I heard so I remember it being difficult for people to go after him for the money. Really hope it doesn’t happen again 

Strawberry Jam
9 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

We’re booked into the butterfly and pig in shawlands. Apparently they’re doing a pre final party for Hearts fans.

Perrykitch

I am looking for 3 tickets on a bus from Edinburgh. Please PM me if you have anything available. Not looking for straight to Hampden but one that is going through early with a plan to get a few drinks before. Thanks.

Bindy Badgy

I'm looking for a couple of seats heading through from Edinburgh. A bus that stops off somewhere for a pre-match drink would be ideal.

2 hours ago, Perrykitch said:

I am looking for 3 tickets on a bus from Edinburgh. Please PM me if you have anything available. Not looking for straight to Hampden but one that is going through early with a plan to get a few drinks before. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

I'm looking for a couple of seats heading through from Edinburgh. A bus that stops off somewhere for a pre-match drink would be ideal.

My buses are full but i have pmd you both contact details of a bus that may still have spaces.

yvonnejambo
10 hours ago, Strawberry Jam said:

We’re booked into the butterfly and pig in shawlands. Apparently they’re doing a pre final party for Hearts fans.

Thank you but got sorted last night. JKB does have some good qualities when you sieve through all the nonsense ?

cookieboy
9 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Thank you but got sorted last night. JKB does have some good qualities when you sieve through all the nonsense ?

:toasting:

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, broon321 said:

I have 15 people getting dropped of st hampden about 1pm. Any suggestions where to go for a couple of beers?

The area around Hampden is pretty dry if I remember correctly.

Head to Shawlands loads of pubs Think the Shed (club of sorts) is open for bus bookings, Granary on corner load of pubs along that road.

chester copperpot
2 hours ago, broon321 said:

I have 15 people getting dropped of st hampden about 1pm. Any suggestions where to go for a couple of beers?

Asda Toryglen. Litre bottle of vodka, 2lr bottle of diet coke. Pour out 1lr of diet coke and fill with vodka and tada! 

sprinbox98
2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

The area around Hampden is pretty dry if I remember correctly.

33 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Head to Shawlands loads of pubs Think the Shed (club of sorts) is open for bus bookings, Granary on corner load of pubs along that road.

Think we are going. To the clockwork brewery round the corner from the Florida park bar. Anyone there before the semi to hear what the atmosphere was like?

On 07/05/2019 at 08:11, Strawberry Jam said:

Went there before semi. Guid brekkie!

Dough Ball

Looking for just the one seat, preferably south Edinburgh \ Loanhead but anywhere (Edinburgh) will do. 

Gordyhearts_jambos

Looking for 2 seats going from Gorgie/Haymarket area ?.

Thanks 

Gordon 

Edited by Gordyhearts_jambos

forfar hearts

Any buses from aberdeen, dundee or perth , looking for 3 seats 

Edited by forfar hearts

Robbo-Jambo
7 minutes ago, Jambofifer said:

Anyone know of any Fife buses going to final ? Needing 2 seats 

Dunfermline Hearts run buses. Try them. 

Jambofifer
15 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Dunfermline Hearts run buses. Try them. 

Cheers mate will do 

Fat Striker

Looking for 4 seats leaving from Edinburgh (preferably with a pre-game drink venue). 

PM would be appreciated.