• luckydug

• Jambo-Fox

• jamtartan74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jamtartan74
2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Two seats left if interested. Can pick up at Deer Park at 9.15 if required 

Thank you for the offer saughton, my mate has a potential pick up in Livingston but if that doesn’t work out he is going to just get the train through, thanks again ??????

jamtartan74
18 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

No worries my friend. As long as you get there that’s the main thing. Enjoy your day HHGH ??????

FTH

I’m on a bus already so I will most certainly be there bud, it was my mate who was late in getting a ticket that needs the bus so thanks for the offer. HHFH FTC FTH ??????

Franksluckypants

Cheers Gazza Gambo and great organising!

When do you want our deposit for next year?

Plenty singing in Neptune's, unfortunately me pants weren't lucky the day, but at least we turned up to give the unwashed a real game and no just a stroll to their rebel treble...they can still shove it up their collective erse though!

Thanks Gambo well done and well organised. Maybe give the Rolls (Anti singing brigade) Royce club a wide berth in future?? Never heard the likes

Rolls Royce Club was a strange one.

Bouncer was determined no one was going to sing before 1 o'clock. If you don't want singing don't take football buses in.  Apologies for that and hopefully everyone who wanted to made their way next door to the Neptune.

Fxxx the SPFL
On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:17, John S said:

Due to a last minute change of travel arrangements by our bus company, we now have a bigger bus, and so some spare seats.

Our bus is booked into a hotel (walking distance to Hampden)  We have lunch booked, but at this stage I am not sure hotel can accommodate more lunch bookings (I am awaiting confirmation from hotel).  Bus will leave South Edinburgh at 10:15, (EH10, Comiston Rd, Frogston Rd, Hermiston Gate).

Seats travel only £15:00

If we can get extra lunch bookings cost will be £30:00

If you are interested please DM me with your email Addy or phone No, I will send more details tomorrow afternoon (I am currently at airport in Greece, will not be in Edinburgh till 03:30 Thursday).

Thanks

John S

Once again John your cup final arrangements/day out were brilliant, Ivory Hotel, two course meal and of course the Double Decker bus many thanks and hopefully not too long before your'e organising another trip. Pity we couldn't get the required result cheers.