• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gambo

• luckydug

• Jambo-Fox

• jamtartan74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch hearts in tenerife have a bus leaveing Clark st (old Odeon ) Stockbridge then up to pc world Glasgow road ....youl get them on face book page 

jamtartan74
5 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

What's the cost I have been quoted £550 for a 52 seater were you not £15 a head.

Gambo was £13 each

portobellojambo1

For everyone planning on ordering buses make sure you do it a bit in advance of when you planned to do it for the semi-final. This time round I'd imagine a lot of the bus companies will possibly already have existing contracts in place with Celtic Supporters Clubs so may not have as many coaches available for hire.

ming the merciless
35 minutes ago, Gambo said:

My buses will be running.

Noticed you ran a few for the semi final. Is it too early to bag seats?

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

might be looking for two seats if available.  will you get into a club/pub this time?

heartsfc_fan

On holiday in the Lake District during the final but will definitely be traveling up for that day to go to it.

Anybody have any ideas of buses running from either Carlisle, Gretna or Penrith?

Long shot, or I'll take the car.

Watch hearts in tenerife are booked into Glasgow indoor bowling club ..bus £15.00 and wrist band to get into bowling club.

23 minutes ago, taylor75 said:

Watch hearts in tenerife are booked into Glasgow indoor bowling club ..bus £15.00 and wrist band to get into bowling club.

All inclusive!! Is it restricted to local beers??

2 hours ago, ming the merciless said:

Noticed you ran a few for the semi final. Is it too early to bag seats?

1 hour ago, robjam said:

might be looking for two seats if available.  will you get into a club/pub this time?

Sent you both messages.

Strawberry Jam

Hi, does anyone know of any buses picking up from Musselburgh and meadowbank areas. Looking for five seats. Cheers.

4 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

On holiday in the Lake District during the final but will definitely be traveling up for that day to go to it.

Anybody have any ideas of buses running from either Carlisle, Gretna or Penrith?

Might be worth seeing if Manchester Hearts is running a bus as they’d come up the M6 anyway. I used to travel with them all the time when I lived down there but I think they scaled down on things over the years. 

25 minutes ago, Strawberry Jam said:

Hi, does anyone know of any buses picking up from Musselburgh and meadowbank areas. Looking for five seats. Cheers.

We are leaveing fron Clark st at the old Odeon if any good ..

Edited by taylor75

heartsfc_fan
59 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

Might be worth seeing if Manchester Hearts is running a bus as they’d come up the M6 anyway. I used to travel with them all the time when I lived down there but I think they scaled down on things over the years. 

Cheers

Ronald Villiers
8 hours ago, Jeff said:

Anyone know of any that will run from the Falkirk area?

II'm interested aswell Jeff. 

Strawberry Jam
3 hours ago, taylor75 said:

We are leaveing fron Clark st at the old Odeon if any good ..

Cheers taylor75. Probably not but thanks for letting me know.

There's a spare 15 seats on a bus leaving from South Queensferry with a pick up in Kirkliston if anyone's up for it. The bus will also stop at a Bowling Club near to the stadium where we've arranged entry for pre-match choir practice. Bus leaves The Ferry @ 10am. PM me if interested ? ?? ??

portobellojambo1
On 17/04/2019 at 15:07, heartsfc_fan said:

Don't know how long it takes time wise, but you can get a train from Carlisle up to Glasgow, it goes via the likes of Gretna, Annan and Dumfries (save you having to drive).

iwasthere1954
On 17/04/2019 at 13:23, Gambo said:

Very impressed with the coaches. Well done Gambo. I'll be travelling to the final with your "tour".

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Don't know how long it takes time wise, but you can get a train from Carlisle up to Glasgow, it goes via the likes of Gretna, Annan and Dumfries (save you having to drive).

Coming back is the issue. May have to either leave the game or hang around Glasgow till after 7pm. Great if we win...but not so if we lose.

Geordie Jambo

Do you have space for 6 people?  Straight to the game or via a pub?  

3Bigcupsoon
On 17/04/2019 at 16:18, Gambo said:

Sent you both messages.

I could do with 3 spaces on your bus if you could message me.

Cheers

13 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

52x13 quid a pop decent profit if bus £500 but not worth the stress even X 6

My buses are based on 48 Seaters and cost me £600. 

The £24 I would make per full bus covers a no show or 2. I also use any spare money made from semi and final buses to pay for a face painter to come along to club for final (due to some toy shop opening in Glasgow, that is proving difficult at this stage) I also get tickets printed and buy the bus drivers breakfast/lunch.

I never look to make money off Hearts fans.

14 minutes ago, Gambo said:

The £24 I would make per full bus covers a no show or 2. I also use any spare money made from semi and final buses to pay for a face painter to come along to club for final (due to some toy shop opening in Glasgow, that is proving difficult at this stage) I also get tickets printed and buy the bus drivers breakfast/lunch.

Good man. That’s the way it should be. 

Times I had run buses any extra money was out towards a prize for first goal scorer on the bus. Provides good fun and banter for those that have paid

Gambo, 

Where does your bus pick up from in town? My Grandad and sister are looking for a bus as I'm assuming Hearts won't be running 'official' buses again (which I find very stange! We got the official bus for the St. Miren LC Final). They are based Edinburgh City Centre. 

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Gambo, 

Where does your bus pick up from in town? My Grandad and sister are looking for a bus as I'm assuming Hearts won't be running 'official' buses again (which I find very stange! We got the official bus for the St. Miren LC Final). They are based Edinburgh City Centre. 

Sighthill 10am(going to club) and 12.30pm (straight to Hampden).

21 hours ago, Chambie15 said:

There's a spare 15 seats on a bus leaving from South Queensferry with a pick up in Kirkliston if anyone's up for it. The bus will also stop at a Bowling Club near to the stadium where we've arranged entry for pre-match choir practice. Bus leaves The Ferry @ 10am. PM me if interested ? ?? ??

I'll take two seats if you still have them please,  tried to message you but won't allow me to send

maroondevo52

Looking for two seats if poss, 12.30.

I'm looking for 5 seats, anywhere near the gyle/corstorphine/sighthill?? If anybody can help thanks.

Blackie the Cat
35 minutes ago, Jambosammy said:

I'm looking for 5 seats, anywhere near the gyle/corstorphine/sighthill?? If anybody can help thanks.

Taylor75 at beginning of this thread PC World Corstorphine.

4 minutes ago, Blackie the Cat said:

Taylor75 at beginning of this thread PC World Corstorphine.

How do I find it on Facebook ?

On 19/04/2019 at 19:32, The Real Maroonblood said:

Any buses from the Easter Road area. No seats required.

Oh, that's great.  Can I not book 10 seats?

9 minutes ago, millano77 said:

Looking for 1 seat if anyone knows of any. I’m in the drylaw area but willing to travel to bus. 

Theres a few leaving from the Doocot

the general
On 19/04/2019 at 08:39, Gambo said:

Silly man .. fleece us rotten and get a good few holidays out of it ? 

By the way I have PMd you

Blackie the Cat
1 hour ago, Jambosammy said:

How do I find it on Facebook ?

Private Message  Taylor75 and he sorts it out.

Look up - watch hearts in tenerife -and it also brings it up