Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

1 hour ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

They have lowered it to 40+ FFS.

Just put it on general sale as this is pathetic.....

Can’t go to general sale. 

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Im sure the tickets are paid for in advance by the away club in category a games. 

I think that’s just Ibrox and Parkhead and not ER and Pittodrie. It’s their way of minimising our support and maximising theirs. 

1 hour ago, ericb said:

I have a ticket, but for curiosity just went on e-tickets and asked for 10, no problem, so clearly not selling.

Was at the to an hour ago. Steady stream in queue maybe 6-8 at all times in the 20 mins or so I was there. Though to be fair a couple of them were in to buy their cup final tickets and couldn’t understand the process???

GorgieRules22

There’s no doubt that a full away end maximises your chances of winning. By choosing to stay away it’s handing more momentum over to Hibs, we really do have a strange support at times.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Was at the to an hour ago. Steady stream in queue maybe 6-8 at all times in the 20 mins or so I was there. Though to be fair a couple of them were in to buy their cup final tickets and couldn’t understand the process???

I think the fact they go on sale on Friday surely can’t be hard to understand ? Mork and Mindy stuff.

39 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Do you have 10 account numbers ?

I don't think it would have let you complete the sale otherwise.

Anyway it should be a general sale by now .

This is feckin nonsense everyone and their dug knows that we will toil to sell out in the current circumstances.

So why not just make it easy for folk for a change.

They won’t do general sale because any bampot could then buy tickets. We like to know the names of our bampots that buy them before they throw their flares. 

Gorgie_Rules
Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

There’s no doubt that a full away end maximises your chances of winning. By choosing to stay away it’s handing more momentum over to Hibs, we really do have a strange support at times.

Indeed. A general feeling of doom and gloom around the club is often reflected in player performances, it does however take them and our management team to give the fans belief back. However this game is a derby, and any fan who can go but is choosing not to needs to question their loyalty to the club. If we were pushing for a European spot they’d be there. 

The club need to lower the threshold to 1 point by thursday latest to avoid the total embarrassment of us not having a full end. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

They won’t do general sale because any bampot could then buy tickets. We like to know the names of our bampots that buy them before they throw their flares. 

Begs the question....how do you start to have a purchasing history ?

Sounds rhetorical but isn’t !

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

I think the fact they go on sale on Friday surely can’t be hard to understand ? Mork and Mindy stuff.

You would think so but believe there were folk in asking to buy cup final tickets and it took a bit of explaining that it’s 20 lp’s plus on Friday then cup semi attendees at later date.  Interesting that TO staff don’t expect many to be available for semi attendees and they are pretty certain their will be no category after semi attendees. 

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Buy a ticket for another game or goods from the shop. Minimal barrier for the bampots but at least names addresses have to be logged. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Buy a ticket for another game or goods from the shop. Minimal barrier for the bampots but at least names addresses have to be logged. 

But not this game ?

Buy a ticket and you’re on the system !

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

But not this game ?

Any category B game.

25 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Indeed. A general feeling of doom and gloom around the club is often reflected in player performances, it does however take them and our management team to give the fans belief back. However this game is a derby, and any fan who can go but is choosing not to needs to question their loyalty to the club. If we were pushing for a European spot they’d be there. 

The club need to lower the threshold to 1 point by thursday latest to avoid the total embarrassment of us not having a full end. 

I can go but I am choosing not to. Why? Because I have been to umpteen away games this season and watched the same turgid football and performances every time. Going to Ibrox the other Wednesday night was my last league away game of the season as I've had enough of putting in time, effort and money watching it (until next season). Why should my loyalty be questioned? You have stated if we were pushing for Europe, the numbers would come - of course they would! We have nothing to play for (again!) at this stage of the season in the league so where is the incentive to go? The fact that the numbers aren't there can be put at the managers doorstep 100%, we have proved time and time again how many fans we can take to games and I blame absolutely no-one for not going to watch that current set up every week.

51 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Agree with this. No one wants Levein out of our club more than me but this is a derby and I dont miss derby matches regardless of what is happening at the club.

Not being able to sell our allocation at Easter Road is shocking regardless of how poor we have been this season.

Edited by Lambo85

This season pre Xmas I stopped going to away games as Levein and his Bootroom failed to pick and coach 

a Hearts team that tried to win games. Dire to watch and even embarrassing at times. I used to follow Hearts 

home and away but under Cathro & Levein it just isn’t the same. 

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

I think that’s just Ibrox and Parkhead and not ER and Pittodrie. It’s their way of minimising our support and maximising theirs. 

? thanks makes more sense in the case.  

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Do you have 10 account numbers ?

I don't think it would have let you complete the sale otherwise.

Anyway it should be a general sale by now .

This is feckin nonsense everyone and their dug knows that we will toil to sell out in the current circumstances.

So why not just make it easy for folk for a change.

I don't need 10 account numbers, as  I had no intention of buying them, but it did show me that 10 in one row were available to buy, granted I would have to assign them to account holders, but you can see it gives an idea of multiple availability. (they were all excellent seats too!).

Agree its nonsense and they should be on general sale now.

9 minutes ago, ericb said:

I don't need 10 account numbers, as  I had no intention of buying them, but it did show me that 10 in one row were available to buy, granted I would have to assign them to account holders, but you can see it gives an idea of multiple availability. (they were all excellent seats too!).

Agree its nonsense and they should be on general sale now.

So what are you saying?

That there is at least 10 tickets still available?

I reckon it's more than that but would need to make multiple phantom orders to find out for sure.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

So what are you saying?

I reckon it's more than that but would need to make multiple phantom orders to find out for sure.

What I'm saying is when tickets are close to selling out usually it's single seats limited availability and rubbish view points, not 10 prime seats up for grabs, sure fire sign it's not going to sell out 

1 hour ago, graygo said:

So what are you saying?

He's saying that there are places where you can buy 10 consecutive seats in a row, which suggests plenty of availability still left.

Just don't understand that despite warning signs from day 1 that it might struggle to sell out, they're still after 40 points with barely 4 days to go. What a nonsense. You wonder how long they'll leave it before reacting again - at which point it'll probably be too late to make a difference to sales. Very disappointing. 

But you never know. Hopefully I will be made to eat my words and we'll announce a sell out on Saturday... 

John mcCartney
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

smoke bombs,massive difference

Johnny Sandiego
12 minutes ago, heartandsoul said:

Bought tickets last week, still haven't arrived in the post.

Same, got them on e-tickets first thing on Thursday. Glad im not the only one who hasnt got them yet. Hopefully just delayed because of easter.

heartandsoul
3 minutes ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Same, got them on e-tickets first thing on Thursday. Glad im not the only one who hasnt got them yet. Hopefully just delayed because of easter.

Same day as me Johnny. They are usually posted by now.

Many of us with 40+ points have seen enough ..our away support has been declining. I've no doubt we'll sell out but not with the 40+ pointers. If that doesn't deliver even a quiet message to AB then the cup final ticket sales will!

10 minutes ago, Gillyboy said:

Many of us with 40+ points have seen enough ..our away support has been declining. I've no doubt we'll sell out but not with the 40+ pointers. If that doesn't deliver even a quiet message to AB then the cup final ticket sales will!

You think the fans are that pissed off they would miss a cup final ?

I disagree about ER though I think we won't sell out.

We won't sell out er because we are playing garbage and i fully expect hibs to turn us over.  If they don't and we get a result i will cheer at the tv. Loads of fans sick of the rubbish tactics and performances so hardly a wonder they don't want to pay 30 quid to watch it

This is an indication of things to come under the present regime. A very worrying sign, and surely one that won't go unnoticed by AB. If season tickets are considerably down, even taking into consideration the zebra finance situation, then alarm bells should be ringing loudly in Ann Budge's ears.

52 minutes ago, savage said:

We won't sell out er because we are playing garbage and i fully expect hibs to turn us over.  If they don't and we get a result i will cheer at the tv. Loads of fans sick of the rubbish tactics and performances so hardly a wonder they don't want to pay 30 quid to watch it

I agree. I very rarely miss a Derby at Easter Road, after the shitshows I've sat through recently I don't have the motivation for it this time around. I think many more will be feeling the same way. 

5 hours ago, Boab said:

But not this game ?

Cat A game tickets require previous purchase history. 

Austin MacGlee

Still undecided about this game. The last derby took a lot out of me, mentally, with our Club/manager. The semi was a welcome relief from our tepid and insipid league form but then it was back with a bump on Saturday at Tynie. Have the chance to work overtime on Sunday and right now the extra cash is far more appealing. 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Boab said:

I could be wrong but I would imagine you buy a ticket for a Category B game or a ST, not straight into Category A. It’s a good question though.

davemclaren
36 minutes ago, Snedescu said:

The prospect of Ryan Edwards playing is enough for me to consider getting a ticket. 

In terms of rarity???

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I could be wrong but I would imagine you buy a ticket for a Category B game or a ST, not straight into Category A. It’s a good question though.

Or hospitality which can sometimes lead to issues as it can be mixed to a certain extent.

Think the derby tickets not selling like they normally do is a good idea of where we'll be with season tickets next year

Pasquale for King
39 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Or hospitality which can sometimes lead to issues as it can be mixed to a certain extent.

I’ve only been once to hospitality and that was at Tynie v QoS, not sure if I could be doing with opposition fans if I was as drunk as I was that day.

GorgieRules22
3 hours ago, communist said:

I agree. I very rarely miss a Derby at Easter Road, after the shitshows I've sat through recently I don't have the motivation for it this time around. I think many more will be feeling the same way. 

Iv sat through a lot worse over the years than what we’re currently watching. We’re in the top 6 and in the Scottish cup final, granted performances aren’t great and I’m in the Levein to go camp but let’s not get all melodramatic.

GorgieRules22

So called supporters choosing not to attend the derby incase we get beat seriously have to  have a good look at themselves. 

Why bother going to the final if this is the case ?

queensferryjambo
22 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

So called supporters choosing not to attend the derby incase we get beat seriously have to  have a good look at themselves. 

Correct.

If everyone had the same stinking attitude then nobody would have seen us win at Easter Road last time we played there. At the time I wasn't looking forward to the game but the goal and the victory were tremendous.

Not going to games because we might lose - FFS get a grip of yourselves. Remember how much we took the piss out of Hibs fans when their numbers were tragic at derby games?

The best victories are the unexpected ones and the ones against the odds.

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, jambocub said:

Think the derby tickets not selling like they normally do is a good idea of where we'll be with season tickets next year

There isn't a problem selling the tickets.

The 80 pts threshold allows season ticket holders who regularly attend away games to get first bite.

The 40 pts threshold makes tickets available multi-season season ticket holders, which will easily sell in a day or 2.

Hearts have plenty of time to sell tickets, so are just taking the time to ensure that the right people get them, after all, the away end of Easter road is hardly Murrayfield (or Hampden for that matter)

Hibs fans won't understand this as they don't really have that sort of system in their ticketing.

9 hours ago, heartandsoul said:

Bought tickets last week, still haven't arrived in the post.

I got told they weren’t sending them till yesterday, due to the bank holiday weekend. 

7 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

The second coming. 

Exactly, people will look at it in years to come and say what were you doing the day Ryan Edwards played in the Derby.  

It will be the start of a scoring streak including  a hat-trick in the final.

Embarrassing that we can't shift all our tickets.

Blame at one mans door. 

Nookie Bear
3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Embarrassing that we can't shift all our tickets.

Blame at one mans door. 

FFS leave Miko alone. 

7 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Renewed my season ticket yesterday. Choosing not to go to the match on Sunday. I'm now confused about where I stand on the supporter scale.