Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

been here before
30 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Dont!

I can see me having to take a day off work to sort my cup final ticket.

Utter farce!

I was thinking similar. The etickets is a ****in lottery as whether itvworks or not. For the Cup Final tickets Im thinking of getting down to the TO to queue whilst on etickets on my phone.

Never queued for a ticket in years but ended up in a wee queue whilst picking up tickets for a game a few weeks back. Quite enjoyed it, like the old days standing in McLeod Street. Got quite sentimental.

?

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

letsalldothebeattie
48 minutes ago, Wish said:

Had to do the same, finally got it to work and just had a confirmation email.......useless system though

It seems to be getting worse every time I purchase through it. Definitely needs addressed by the club

Captain Bubblebeard

If anyone is still having issues, I tried and tried on my iPad and kept getting stuck at the page where you choose delivery options (as the bit to put card details in wasn’t appearing). I switched to laptop and it worked immediately. Maybe just a coincidence - Never had an issue on iPad before - but worth trying if anyone else having same problem.

12 o'clock and just got a ticket...

...not exactly selling like hot-cakes. 

36 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

12 o'clock and just got a ticket...

...not exactly selling like hot-cakes. 

Passed the ticket office half an hour ago and there was no queue.

Sunday derby 12:15 kick off on the TV and a Cup Final to look forward to its no suprise really.

I almost didnt bother myself but when the clock struck 9 I had to log on to buy the tickets.

Can see this going to a General Sale next week (No LP's required).

1 minute ago, Josh said:

I have 47 points does anybody know if I am likely to get a ticket 

We can only guess. My guess is yes.

Just now, Josh said:

I have 47 points does anybody know if I am likely to get a ticket 

Yes you are likely to get one.

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, JCR said:

2pm and block 28 isn’t sold out, don’t see this game selling out. 

No on general sale yet, I'd be surprised if it isn't sold out. If we can't sell out away to hibs we should hand back a load of cup final tickets.... 

GorgieRules22

Probably the only game that means something after the split as I can’t see us getting 3rd or 4th. It’s a derby and a half full away end hands the advantage to Hibs.

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Probably the only game that means something after the split as I can’t see us getting 3rd or 4th. It’s a derby and a half full away end hands the advantage to Hibs.

This. Surprised at the indifferent reaction to this - love hibs away. Cup final is more than a month away. 

Yes they beat us but we should have won and can certainly beat them at ER. By 3pm on Sunday we could well be above them again.

Hopefully a good performance on Saturday encourages more to buy, otherwise can see this going to general sale on Monday. It'd be embarrassing if we don't sell out but at the end of the day they've only been on sale 11hrs, let's see where we're at a week from now. 

Edited by JH-HMFC

It will sell out or at worst be very close.

So come on folks,roll up and buy.

Don't want to be dressing up as seats like the wee team.

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

If we can't sell out away to hibs we should hand back a load of cup final tickets.... 

Aye, you’ll need to explain that one.

etickets is working fine for me. Just got my 7yo his first ever Easter Road ticket - his mother will kill me :D

Just now, Dunks said:

etickets is working fine for me. Just got my 7yo his first ever Easter Road ticket - his mother will kill me :D

My 9yr olds fave away match,he first went at 7,hope it's the same for you're wee yin. ?

3 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

My 9yr olds fave away match,he first went at 7,hope it's the same for you're wee yin. ?

Cheers mate. Excitement levels are almost as much as Friday night already :)

fabienleclerq
11 hours ago, The Doc said:

Aye, you’ll need to explain that one.

If we can't sell circa 4k for a game in our own city but all the part timers want a cup final ticket. 

11 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Went to the last one but not so keen on going to this one ? knowing my luck we will end up smashing them. 

Get yourself a ticket mate.

Its a derby and the biggest game until we play Celtic in the Cup Final. 

6 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

If we can't sell circa 4k for a game in our own city but all the part timers want a cup final ticket. 

The “part-timers” will probably save you from embarrassment for this match when they get access to a ticket they don’t normally get near. Also a wee boost to their loyalty points total. I missed December because it was £30 a ticket and I’ll do the same for this one. It’s purely psychological as travel costs are minimal for ER but it’s about time there was a cap on away prices, especially for TV games. If the greed is good league can do it, so can we. We’re the worst, I believe.

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

The “part-timers” will probably save you from embarrassment for this match when they get access to a ticket they don’t normally get near. Also a wee boost to their loyalty points total. I missed December because it was £30 a ticket and I’ll do the same for this one. It’s purely psychological as travel costs are minimal for ER but it’s about time there was a cap on away prices, especially for TV games. If the greed is good league can do it, so can we. We’re the worst, I believe.

Why would I be embarrassed? Cup final tickets will be about the same price. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Shaggy2 said:

Cup Final tickets will be more than £30 and on TV

I take it you'll be giving that a miss as well

17 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

£35 and £25, going by previous Finals.

One off occasion of course.

Two visits to ER, Ibrox and Parkhead fair mounts up. 

Suppose I can see both sides here. It’s an expensive pastime !

54 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Stupid question but I’ll answer anyway. Totally different circumstances and besides, I doubt that behind the goal at the cup final will be over £30. Can’t see a 50% hike from semi to final.

I won’t go and see a Scotland qualifier against Albania for £35 but I paid £65 to watch Scotland v England from right beside England’s dugout basically. 

Its not about ability to afford it, it’s just psychological. To me, £30+ is too much for a run of the mill league game. Won’t pay it for Ibrox or Parkhead either, and they’re very rarely on TV.

2 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

Why would I be embarrassed? Cup final tickets will be about the same price. 

Ok then, you’re embarrassing. Hand back cup final tickets indeed! ?‍♂️

The Treasurer
19 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Stupid question but I’ll answer anyway. Totally different circumstances and besides, I doubt that behind the goal at the cup final will be over £30. Can’t see a 50% hike from semi to final.

I won’t go and see a Scotland qualifier against Albania for £35 but I paid £65 to watch Scotland v England from right beside England’s dugout basically. 

Its not about ability to afford it, it’s just psychological. To me, £30+ is too much for a run of the mill league game. Won’t pay it for Ibrox or Parkhead either, and they’re very rarely on TV.

I agree that £30 is too much for a league game (although a derby can hardly be described as run of the mill).

Plenty will use this reason for not going but I suspect the same people would be desperate for a ticket if the team was in a better run of form

Edited by The Treasurer

I think having Celtic in the final will be a first in most fans' lifetime and therefore quite special.

We humped them that day in '56 in front of 130,000 fans.

Time to do it again....!!

fabienleclerq
27 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Ok then, you’re embarrassing. Hand back cup final tickets indeed! ?‍♂️

Am I aye. I'm sure you'll somehow have the cash for the 25th May. 

6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I agree that £30 is too much for a league game (although a derby can hardly be described as run of the mill).

Plenty will use this reason for not going but I suspect the same people would be desperate for a ticket if the team was in a better run of form

Due to visits to St Mirren, Hamilton, Dundee etc., I’m in the fortunate position of knowing I’ll never be desperate for a ticket. I’ve probably been to 65+ derbies at Easter Road since 1983 and sadly it has become less important for me over the years. It’s one I love Hearts to win more than most others but I must be getting old as it doesn’t bother me as much these days. 

The cup is what it’s all about for us and I’ve only been to 7 finals involving Hearts (5 SC finals and 2 LC finals) so I’m as excited as a 5 year old going to my first game about that!!!

2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Am I aye. I'm sure you'll somehow have the cash for the 25th May. 

Thanks for not reading my posts. It’s not about affordability, it’s the psychological aspect of £30+ for an SPFL game. For the final, I’ll happily be paying for the wife and 2 kids as well, and hopefully be splashing out £££’s to Edinburgh pubs on the Sunday, too!

The Treasurer
7 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Due to visits to St Mirren, Hamilton, Dundee etc., I’m in the fortunate position of knowing I’ll never be desperate for a ticket. I’ve probably been to 65+ derbies at Easter Road since 1983 and sadly it has become less important for me over the years. It’s one I love Hearts to win more than most others but I must be getting old as it doesn’t bother me as much these days. 

The cup is what it’s all about for us and I’ve only been to 7 finals involving Hearts (5 SC finals and 2 LC finals) so I’m as excited as a 5 year old going to my first game about that!!!

Not doubting your credentials as a fan, but my point still stands

It should’ve been 12!

I’m ordering my tickets through the supporters club and have enough LP’s so sorted.

On another note, does anyone know of any boozer that will be open for a pre match pint around 9/10am within the vicinity of fester road which shall ‘welcome’ Jambos?

Think the usual haunts like the Artisan and Middleton’s don’t open til 11/12.

??

Got my ticket for this?

Have enough loyalty points myself but an OAP mate isn’t going so I used his account  for my ticket.

Always makes the trip to the echodome  better knowing I’m only paying Hibs half the price I should be 

:greggy:

44 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Was in this afternoon getting my derby ticket and the girl behind counter said about half the allocation sold so far.

I applaud anyone going to this will be the first I've missed in a very long time genuinely pissed off how this season has went in particular though. 

49 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Was in this afternoon getting my derby ticket and the girl behind counter said about half the allocation sold so far.

A damning indictment on our manager. Half sold allocation says it all. Kudos to those going.

I couldn’t face it myself.