Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

14 minutes ago, graygo said:

That's radical.

Oh wait, no it isn't. I'm the same.

As is every other fecker that is going.

So you don’t believe any Hearts fans going  to ER think Levein is doing a good job and want him to stay??

Now THAT would be radical.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

The Treasurer
54 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The message was that the tickets were not snapped on the usual loyalty point basis.

As for the “pant wetting drama queens” comment - infantile!

1 - ER tickets very rarely get "snapped up" in the first phase of LP's

2 - I agree, these people are very childish

willie wallace

I have a ticket but just wondering if there will be separate selling points at the ticket office tomorrow for the derby and the cup final..

Will be very busy tomorrow.

OmiyaHearts
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Absolute disgrace is a tad strong. ?

Haha, yeah you're right. I'm not in the best of moods today.

It's certainly disappointing ?

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Haha, yeah you're right. I'm not in the best of moods today.

It's certainly disappointing ?

I agree with that. ?

2 hours ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Don't recall us cutting their allocation after this piss poor turn out from the cockside dunts. 

FB_IMG_1556105937264.jpg

I'm positive it was a similar story in 2009 when they beat us 0-1 with a Riordan pen (hearts fan confronted him on the pitch afterwards...). They had a few injuries and we were 9 or 12 points ahead. Pretty sure they barely sold half the stand. 

Edited by JH-HMFC

58 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

I have a ticket but just wondering if there will be separate selling points at the ticket office tomorrow for the derby and the cup final..

Will be very busy tomorrow.

Lots of people wanting to collect their already purchased  tickets for Sunday as well. Could be a bit chaotic but I was told they have a plan! 

haveyouheard 22
38 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

I'm positive it was a similar story in 2009 when they beat us 0-1 with a Riordan pen (hearts fan confronted him on the pitch afterwards...). They had a few injuries and we were 9 or 12 points ahead. Pretty sure they barely sold half the stand. 

Correct 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Put it this way, I’ve been to dozens of derbies and this one ranks low on the scale of meaningful. 

But, I’m fairness, I would still be buzzing by the time I got into the ground , had I been going. The sight of those inbreds always gets the juices flowing. 

The sight of the first green and white scarf does it for me ?.

the general
55 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

I'm sure they had various vacuous boycotts of Tynecastle over numerous years that tended to come when they were particularly shoit

haveyouheard 22
2 minutes ago, the general said:

I'm sure they had various vacuous boycotts of Tynecastle over numerous years that tended to come when they were particularly shoit

Yep they thought they were in for a tanking so the green army failed to show face, yet again

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So you don’t believe any Hearts fans going  to ER think Levein is doing a good job and want him to stay??

Now THAT would be radical.

Well I do for one but that wasn't what I was saying.

Randy Marsh
20 minutes ago, JamboCraig said:

How many tickets have we still too shift?

Around 700 we think. Would be a good idea for the Ticket Office to open Sunday 9am-11am for any last minute walk ups.  Try and get them all sold.  I'm still thinking about going myself but I'm quite skint the now.

Hopefully we manage to sell it out,  the board and Levein will have received the message loud and clear by the slow uptake.

I'm still toying with the idea of going, haven't managed to get to ER the last couple of seasons due to family commitments/lack of LPs

GorgieRules22
4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I'm still toying with the idea of going, haven't managed to get to ER the last couple of seasons due to family commitments/lack of LPs

Perfect opportunity this time then, you know it makes sense ?

I’m as fed up as any Hearts fan, but there’s no danger I’d be missing a Derby at the San Giro. Few things taste better than a victory down there. Yes, we’ve been crap for a while now, but Hibs have been shite for years.

5 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I’m as fed up as any Hearts fan, but there’s no danger I’d be missing a Derby at the San Giro. Few things taste better than a victory down there. Yes, we’ve been crap for a while now, but Hibs have been shite for years.

Victory tastes good tbeaster road I agree...but getting hammered by 2 or 3 does not. Not sure if are aware but little or no chance of an away win.

I am not saying dont go cos think will lose...just responding to you going goes you seem to think we are going to win...no chance 

Just now, J80MBO said:

Victory tastes good tbeaster road I agree...but getting hammered by 2 or 3 does not. Not sure if are aware but little or no chance of an away win.

I am not saying dont go cos think will lose...just responding to you going goes you seem to think we are going to win...no chance 

I never said I think we will win. I thought we’d get pumped in the last Derby down there and it turned out to be a glorious day.  And there’s certainly not no chance that we will win.

Absolutely, if we get horsed it will be very painful. But it’s a risk worth taking on the chance I get to experience the euphoria of another ER victory.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

Around 700 we think. Would be a good idea for the Ticket Office to open Sunday 9am-11am for any last minute walk ups.  Try and get them all sold.  I'm still thinking about going myself but I'm quite skint the now.

I doubt Hearts want go pay their staff overtime to give Hibs more ticket income. 

20 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

We had no chance the last time down there either.

22 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Never a truer word spoken my friend! 

Randy Marsh
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I doubt Hearts want go pay their staff overtime to give Hibs more ticket income. 

Well I would have thought Hearts would like to see our end sell out.  It would probably give our players more of a lift seeing the away end full and save us embarrassment.  Hearts are quite happy to close sections of Tynecastle for cat A matches losing 1000's in doing so.  I wouldn't have thought paying some dude from the ticket office 30 odd bucks would be stretching it much.:lol: 

Let's be honest and admit for Hearts to not sell out just under 4000 tickets for a Hibs v Hearts derby is pathetic. This tells the world that all is not well in the Hearts family.

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Let's be honest and admit for Hearts to not sell out just under 4000 tickets for a Hibs v Hearts derby is pathetic. This tells the world that all is not well in the Hearts family.

I genuinely feel your post is more pathetic. What does that tell the Kickback family?

1 hour ago, J80MBO said:

Spoken  like a true Hibs fan  , it's ****ing Hibs we've talking about here not Man Citeh , have a word with yourself  

I picked my sons ticket up yesterday only to later find out it was open to general sale. Couldn't believe my luck and I shall be there cheering on a memorable victory on Sunday . FTH HHGH ????????

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Get yourself along! Hate the old phrase "form goes out the window" with these games but it's true, yes we've been pish but we're still more than able to win there and given the current situation it will be all that much sweeter. FTH. 

Nookie Bear
5 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Lots of people wanting to collect their already purchased  tickets for Sunday as well. Could be a bit chaotic but I was told they have a plan! 

Hopefully not a 5-yr plan ?

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

12.15 on a Sunday doesn’t help. On tv doesn’t help. Expensive day out at hampden on the horizon. You need to remember that there’s only just over 4,000 Hearts fans in the habit of going to ER because of loyalty point requirements. If a few hundred of those are disaffected by recent performances plus the ko time and I can see why ticket sales are slower than usual. Our usual crew down by 4 because of holidays, ko time and family activity. No big deal really. 

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

You’ll regret not going when we win 5-0. Craig Wighton to score 4 and set up Ryan Edwards for the 5th. 

If you don’t get to go regularly, definitely worth taking any chance

It doesn't matter how many Jambos decide to visit the shit hole. Hibs will announce the crowd as 25000 or something anyway, as they're prone to wildly exaggerating their attendances.

GorgieRules22
10 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Doesn't let you choose! Offered me block 33 (upper).

There’s seats in 30 (lower)

portobellojambo1
37 minutes ago, R1874 said:

You’ll regret not going when we win 5-0. Craig Wighton to score 4 and set up Ryan Edwards for the 5th. 

If you don’t get to go regularly, definitely worth taking any chance

I think you might have been better stopping typing after the word going in your first sentence :)

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

Well I would have thought Hearts would like to see our end sell out.  It would probably give our players more of a lift seeing the away end full and save us embarrassment.  Hearts are quite happy to close sections of Tynecastle for cat A matches losing 1000's in doing so.  I wouldn't have thought paying some dude from the ticket office 30 odd bucks would be stretching it much.:lol: 

I think they will be more interested in selling cup final tickets where we have some financial skin in in the game. A few hundred empty seats ( maybe ) won’t influence the result on Sunday. 

Deans Jambo
20 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

There’s seats in 30 (lower)

Can see now where you can change the block. Yep some in 30 or 26.

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Hopefully we manage to sell it out,  the board and Levein will have received the message loud and clear by the slow uptake.

They cant have convinced themselves of anything else surely. This with a cup final looming beggars belief. 

Wonder what season tkt figures are looking like. 

Independence
6 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

They cant have convinced themselves of anything else surely. This with a cup final looming beggars belief. 

Wonder what season tkt figures are looking like. 

‘Beggars belief’, really? I think you are trolling. H1b5 never used to sell all their tickets , home or away, and usually blamed it on a variety of excuses , including boycotts. We have several hundred left but have sold over 3000 for a game, let’s be honest because of our poor form, don’t expect to win and fans are having to pay out for season tickets and the cup final. Your statement is full of drama but little substance!!!

Forever Hearts
33 minutes ago, Independence said:

‘Beggars belief’, really? I think you are trolling. H1b5 never used to sell all their tickets , home or away, and usually blamed it on a variety of excuses , including boycotts. We have several hundred left but have sold over 3000 for a game, let’s be honest because of our poor form, don’t expect to win and fans are having to pay out for season tickets and the cup final. Your statement is full of drama but little substance!!!

Spin it any way you like, Hearts should be selling out the away end at Easter Road regardless of form or bigger games we have coming up. The blame for this apathy lies squarely with Craig Levein. 

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Spin it any way you like, Hearts should be selling out the away end at Easter Road regardless of form or bigger games we have coming up. The blame for this apathy lies squarely with Craig Levein. 

That's right imo.  If I was there I'd certainly be going but someone on a modest income with a couple of family members may well balk at forking out £90 for a game we look likely to lose.

Our performances for months have generally been well below par and I expect many of us feel that is unlikely to change.  Hibs have done well under this new manager and are firm favourites.  Doesnt mean they'll necessarily win though 

Hope springs eternal.

9 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

These clowns have no right to laugh at us if we don't sell out anyway, they are an embarrassment of a support. 

Indeed. So a few hundred tickets still to be sold. Boo-hoo !

I’ve lost count of the number of derbies down there where their stands were half empty. 

Muppets !