European Elections - How will you vote?

Toggie88

European Elections  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for in the European elections?

• The Brexit Party
    • Conservative
    • Change UK
    • Greens
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • SNP
    • UKIP
    • St Johnstone

Roxy Hearts
18 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Losing labour votes on the way, aye great idea.

Enough for me, believe what you want, we did not even know what currency we were getting going independent.

And you want another vote because you lost the 1st one, democracy out the window , 

Westminster and the msm propaganda machine prey on unthinking individuals like yourself. Currency, really? It will be the Scottish pound with a transitional period and remember it's a petrocurrency so they will have to be mature in their negotiations or the pound will plummet. Try thinking for yourself it work wonders for an open mind. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Harry Potter

• Trapper John McIntyre

• redjambo

58 minutes ago, redjambo said:

The Scottish Greens might want to have a word with you about that.

They would!

Harry Potter
7 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Westminster and the msm propaganda machine prey on unthinking individuals like yourself. Currency, really? It will be the Scottish pound with a transitional period and remember it's a petrocurrency so they will have to be mature in their negotiations or the pound will plummet. Try thinking for yourself it work wonders for an open mind. 

Unthinking being i dont support your thoughts, thats it in a nutshell, cant even debate with you as you cant think outside your own opinions.

Pretty pathetic .

33 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Enough for me, believe what you want, we did not even know what currency we were getting going independent.

And you want another vote because you lost the 1st one, democracy out the window , 

The brexit mob lost the first in the 70s, so do we scrub brexit. Things change and guarantees were broken to the Scottish electorate. A majority of Scots born, cast a yes vote, which if the EUref rules were in effect, Scotland would be independent. 

C'mon Hazza, The goalposts have been moved, time to ask again. Right-wing inward looking Britain or do we go our own way, by our own decisions. 

Currency is the unionists biggest red herring. The people are our greatest asset, pity some don't value themselves, enough.

As for democracy, why do folk suddenly talk as if it's fascism. In a democracy, you are allowed to change your mind.

I'll ask you a question, did you vote leave?

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The brexit mob lost the first in the 70s, so do we scrub brexit. Things change and guarantees were broken to the Scottish electorate. A majority of Scots born, cast a yes vote, which if the EUref rules were in effect, Scotland would be independent. 

C'mon Hazza, The goalposts have been moved, time to ask again. Right-wing inward looking Britain or do we go our own way, by our own decisions. 

Currency is the unionists biggest red herring. The people are our greatest asset, pity some don't value themselves, enough.

As for democracy, why do folk suddenly talk as if it's fascism. In a democracy, you are allowed to change your mind.

I'll ask you a question, did you vote leave?

You know i did.

as you voted remain.

Who mentioned fascism, that is a bit of an over reaction, and the fact another vote will cost in the region of 25 million ,

that is lost on a lot of folk.

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Unthinking being i dont support your thoughts, thats it in a nutshell, cant even debate with you as you cant think outside your own opinions.

Pretty pathetic .

You're the one with the closed mind. I want our country, Scotland, to join all other independent nations and not rely on Westminster to do our thinking for us. What's pathetic about independent nations? 

58 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

You know i did.

as you voted remain.

Who mentioned fascism, that is a bit of an over reaction, and the fact another vote will cost in the region of 25 million ,

that is lost on a lot of folk.

A drop in the ocean compared to our ever growing National debt. We've (Scotland's share) paid about £100b in interest and still owe what is going fast towards £200b. Our GDP is about $220(Inside the economy block of the UK) 

Harry Potter
23 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

You're the one with the closed mind. I want our country, Scotland, to join all other independent nations and not rely on Westminster to do our thinking for us. What's pathetic about independent nations? 

Wrong i said you were pathetic calling me an unthinking person, pretty obvious .

17 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Wrong i said you were pathetic calling me an unthinking person, pretty obvious .

I don't think that. But if you could consider this, Norway with a population of 5.3m has a GDP per capita of $75000, just under £400b The government has little expenditure because of the oil wealth. It has less than Scotland. Just a thought. Switzerland is even better. Both independent, non members of the EU but with good links.

You know it makes sense. Or we could just shut up and go with the UK into full membership if The United States of America.

Harry Potter
13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I don't think that. But if you could consider this, Norway with a population of 5.3m has a GDP per capita of $75000, just under £400b The government has little expenditure because of the oil wealth. It has less than Scotland. Just a thought. Switzerland is even better. Both independent, non members of the EU but with good links.

You know it makes sense. Or we could just shut up and go with the UK into full membership if The United States of America.

Fair enough, games on, lets win this.

Roxy Hearts
44 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

I meant unthinking about the merits of independence. Apologies no offence. 

Harry Potter
10 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I meant unthinking about the merits of independence. Apologies no offence. 

No probs.

8 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

not got a clue what you are on about?? You asked me a 'genuine question' about where the SNP support has come from over the last 20 years. I gave a genuine answer and you come out with a tirade with absolutely nothing to do with the answer I gave. I think your genuine??? question may not have been genuine after all and you just having a wee tantrum because the SNP are the most popular party in Scotland   

Harry Potter
59 minutes ago, XB52 said:

not got a clue what you are on about?? You asked me a 'genuine question' about where the SNP support has come from over the last 20 years. I gave a genuine answer and you come out with a tirade with absolutely nothing to do with the answer I gave. I think your genuine??? question may not have been genuine after all and you just having a wee tantrum because the SNP are the most popular party in Scotland   

After todays result im finished, you enjoy being an snp supporter, aint got the energy for this.

13 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

After todays result im finished, you enjoy being an snp supporter, aint got the energy for this.

The SNP have managed to administrate Scotland better than I thought they would. I goes against everything the strive for. It's a winless situation, so for independence to be still on the horizon, I have to credit them. They'll be gone post independence.

And yesterday was Fecking Murder Polis. Inexcusable lack of commitment. A Month to get it sorted.

Harry Potter
54 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The SNP have managed to administrate Scotland better than I thought they would. I goes against everything the strive for. It's a winless situation, so for independence to be still on the horizon, I have to credit them. They'll be gone post independence.

And yesterday was Fecking Murder Polis. Inexcusable lack of commitment. A Month to get it sorted.

Aye bud, certainly need to get it sorted,