No tickets on sale yet for Rangers game.

Section Q

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Section Q

• davemclaren

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

It is. Same as the Hibs green one and the Aberdeen red one. Just my opinion likesay. 

It's also cringey as they appear to have lay their flag next to the other two abominations. All about the association.

3 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

With lower g empty, we can bring all the fans together and use the space for flags. 

Those that chose to can all stand in a line and pull each other off while rule Brittania plays in the background. 

We'll show Ann how to "respect" a rivalry. 

FB_IMG_1555192730279.jpg

Can't believe people are dragging Millwalls good name through the mud. 

Edited by SE16 3LN

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Can't believe people are dragging Millwalls good name through the mud. 

??

4 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

With lower g empty, we can bring all the fans together and use the space for flags. 

Those that chose to can all stand in a line and pull each other off while rule Brittania plays in the background. 

We'll show Ann how to "respect" a rivalry. 

FB_IMG_1555192730279.jpg

Longstone Hearts have clearly dumbed down.

This is shit. I arrive back in a couple of hours from Thailand and was hoping to get a ticket for the Rangers game and the Killie game before I go back. 

Surely it's not completely sold out

3 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

This is shit. I arrive back in a couple of hours from Thailand and was hoping to get a ticket for the Rangers game and the Killie game before I go back. 

Why wouldn't it be ?

The home section is only 16000

We have 13500 ST holders 500 seats in lower G have been lost and these people relocated. Doesn't leave many tickets to sell.

11 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

No danger it’s sold out just my opinion

You don't think we are capable of selling 2000 walk up tickets ?

You're the dot counter can you remember how many there was before it was taken off site ?

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

You're the dot counter can you remember how many there was before it was taken off site ?

It was never on the site

fabienleclerq
27 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

Send me a pm. 

21 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Why wouldn't it be ?

The home section is only 16000

We have 13500 ST holders 500 seats in lower G have been lost and these people relocated. Doesn't leave many tickets to sell.

500 seats in Lower G ? 

davemclaren
35 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I doubt it as well given it seems to have never been on sale. 

doctor jambo
38 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Loyalty point scramble?

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I can't remember many sell outs v the Old Firm

13 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I doubt it as well given it seems to have never been on sale. 

Definitely never on public sale. First time I can remember this happening. Expect to see some empty seats on Saturday...? 

Matthew Le Tissier

My auld boy phoned up enquiring about the disability seats, was told they will go on sale later today. Not sure if that’s just disabled or everyone though

Just been down to ticket office. The guy said they expect to be selling at some point today but wasn’t able to be more specific. He suggested checking online as they will also be available from the ticket office from the same time.

8 minutes ago, hisnameis said:

Just been down to ticket office. The guy said they expect to be selling at some point today but wasn’t able to be more specific. He suggested checking online as they will also be available from the ticket office from the same time.

Probably depends who you get !

Was told yesterday it was fully booked...his words !

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Killie halving the allocation for Rangers game.

Surprised to read, but a pleasing stance nonetheless.

Only one and a half stands then. ?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Barack said:

One. 

Dressing it up as a celebration of all things Killie, in their 150th year. 

Call me cynical...

You’re cynical!!  ?

they are selling hospitality for the game yet no general sale tickets have been available, the lack of info from the club has been crazy! never seen anything like this before. i am desperate for 3 tickets as a mate is back from Aus and only game he can get too. shambles

been here before
7 minutes ago, gov said:

they are selling hospitality for the game yet no general sale tickets have been available, the lack of info from the club has been crazy! never seen anything like this before. i am desperate for 3 tickets as a mate is back from Aus and only game he can get too. shambles

"The lack of info is crazy"

"Never seen anything like this before"

"Shambles"

Do you write for a tabloid?

Tried contacting the club if you're that "desperate"?

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

"Shambles"

Or just log into etickets and buy a ticket seeing as they are on sale now?

*Seems like G upper is ST only

been here before
Just now, Ribble said:

No announcement?

Shambles, Ive never heard the like.

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

"Shambles"

No need to have a dig - I have tried to  contact the club and have been told '' its sold out'' and also told that tickets will go on sale at a later time. 

other people on this thread have said that they have been told similar! I just cant at any time before remember it being radio silence from the club before. 

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

"Shambles"

Guy has a point, mate. Four days before the game ?

After being told yesterday none were available ?

I think shambles is being polite, especially for people travelling any distance.

Just now, gov said:

No need to have a dig - I have tried to  contact the club and have been told '' its sold out'' and also told that tickets will go on sale at a later time. 

other people on this thread have said that they have been told similar! I just cant at any time before remember it being radio silence from the club before. 

On sale now. Here ya go: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/Events/Index

16 minutes ago, been here before said:

"Shambles"

Ease up now. The guy is looking for tickets and time is running out for him and his Oz mates.

Have to agree the club could let fans know when if/when they'll be on sale.

been here before
12 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Ease up now. The guy is looking for tickets and time is running out for him and his Oz mates.

Have to agree the club could let fans know when if/when they'll be on sale.

Which they appear to have now done. Im not supposing for a minute the club deliberately dragged it out and there were decent reasons for the 'delay' not least re-arranging 500 or so seats at reasonably short notice. Should tjey have released a statement saying 'Gies a minute til we rearrange stuff, we'll give you a shout when we're done..".

"Shambles, never seen anything like this before" etc is just a little bit Daily Mail about the situation.

Anyhow Killie tickets up for grabs now too.

Edited by been here before

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Which they appear to have now done. Im not supposing for a minute the club deliberately dragged it out and there were decent reasons for the 'delay' not least re-arranging 500 or so seats at reasonably short notice. Should tjey have released a statement saying 'Gies a minute til we rearrange stuff, we'll give you a shout when we're done..".

"Shambles, never seen anything like this before" etc is just a little bit Daily Mail about the situation.

not going to argue with you, everyone entitled to an opinion, in my opinion it would have been wise to say roughly when they would go on sale. as far as i am aware there was 200 season ticket holders in that area of the ground not 500 but at least they are on sale now and people can get tickets

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Anyhow Killie tickets up for grabs now too.

Killie tickets were up before.

Point is there shouldn’t be people telling fans it’s fully booked. That’s a shambles !

been here before
8 minutes ago, gov said:

not going to argue with you, everyone entitled to an opinion, in my opinion it would have been wise to say roughly when they would go on sale. as far as i am aware there was 200 season ticket holders in that area of the ground not 500 but at least they are on sale now and people can get tickets

200 ST holders moved to different seats. 400 seats.

Does anyone know where section G season ticket holders have been moved to? We’re less than 3 days away from the game and section G season ticket holders have had zero communication. Farce. 

It also won’t allow me to assign seats on e-tickets as I exceed the ‘Client Quota’ 

Edited by LewisR5-1

54 minutes ago, Ribble said:

:(

My Season Ticket was there for years, but I didn't renew this year as I couldn't afford it.  Usually have no issue getting "my" usual seat as it doesn't seem anyone else has bought it!

Will have to try a different section!

Randy Marsh
41 minutes ago, gov said:

Your spot on.  'Shambles' sums it up perfectly.  

On 15/04/2019 at 15:06, Bongo 1874 said:

Nothing wrong with any of them flags and if people want to bring ?? on Saturday then do so imagine getting all Leeds united over a flag ???? sad sad people. 

Yes, imagine caring about your team's image and reputation.

Its a flag we have players that are from the Republic of Ireland we have players that are from Northern Ireland British Scottish English all the same Cameroon Austria as long as they aren't being used for bigoted reasons i dont see a problem. 

mainstandjambo

Currently 614 seats available.

Wheatfield  -   162

Gorgie         -      99

Main            -   353

This total does not include any unsold hospitality.