No tickets on sale yet for Rangers game.

Section Q

On 16/04/2019 at 15:18, been here before said:

200 ST holders moved to different seats. 400 seats.

???  200 moving to different seats means there are 200 seats less for sale as the original 200 were not for sale 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Section Q

• davemclaren

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clerry Jambo

Heading for a 10k sell out! Maybe tongue in cheek but we are heading that way. Blocks of empty seats everywhere including roseburn. Got to be a better answer, don’t see this at other grounds

mainstandjambo
On 18/04/2019 at 17:18, mainstandjambo said:

Currently 614 seats available.

Wheatfield  -   162

Gorgie         -      99

Main            -   353

This total does not include any unsold hospitality.

555 still left. 

23 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Heading for a 10k sell out! Maybe tongue in cheek but we are heading that way. Blocks of empty seats everywhere including roseburn. Got to be a better answer, don’t see this at other grounds

The Rangers not sold out the Roseburn ?

Or is it the Killie game we are moaning about now ?

Clerry Jambo
16 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The Rangers not sold out the Roseburn ?

Or is it the Killie game we are moaning about now ?

Think the Huns will have sold out but corners probably empty like the Derby. Call it moaning if you want Dug but shutting sections is giving into a few individuals, make the police do their job that’s why they are paid handsomely. Budge is right in one thing in terms of we build a lovely new stand to increase capacity but this is being decreased by not selling hundreds of seats

Edited by Clerry Jambo

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Think the Huns will have sold, but corners probably empty like the Derby. Call it moaning if you want Dug but shutting sections is giving into a few individuals, make the police do their job that’s why they are paid handsomely. Budge is right in one thing in terms of we build a lovely new stand to increase capacity but this is being decreased by not selling hundreds of seats

No I agree with you 100%.

I forgot about the corners and front bits of the Roseburn being with held from sale.

I am all for reducing the OF allocation although that would mean some seats being wasted for segregation.

I see Killie have well and truly rattled their cage by reducing their allocation for Rugby Park ?

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sickens me that we are still giving them a full stand when even Killie are now reducing their allocation. 

Fully agree about not giving them the full allocation but in fairness Killie are still giving them a full stand, compared to giving them 2 full stands as per previous. Yet such is rangers (and Celtic’s) self importance they are indignant about not being given 50% or more of the  seats in someone else’s ground (yet are happy to have away fans with just 1% capacity of their ground when it should be 5%? And 25% for cup games 

(also Motherwell used to give Celtic and Rangers 2 full stands as well but cut that a few years ago and that’s great)

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sickens me that we are still giving them a full stand when even Killie are now reducing their allocation. 

Its a one off for killie.

I would love us to cut their allocation but it wont happen if we dont sell out the rest of the ground.

Seymour M Hersh
13 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its a one off for killie.

I would love us to cut their allocation but it wont happen if we dont sell out the rest of the ground.

It should be looked at as a medium long term project. We won't sell out the school end initially but it will fill up in due course as people realise there will be very few of the OF animals in attendance. 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

It should be looked at as a medium long term project. We won't sell out the school end initially but it will fill up in due course as people realise there will be very few of the OF animals in attendance. 

I genuinely think less away fans gives us an advantage so would love the club to try it as an experiment for a season. Even giving more of the empty seats away for free to build a bigger fanbase over time.