BBC Sportscene

sniffer

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

He made very valid points actually.

26 of our 50 points were won in the first ten matches....we’ve won 24 points from the 23 games since. We’ve dropped a horrendous amount of points to lower league opponents in that time.

He also pointed out we didn’t really feel the effects of losing Berra and Souttar as Dunne and Dikamona were doing such a fine job. It was further up the park where we lost momentum but with it being very much a squad game these days you’d think from 19 players signed we’ve at least have some sort of adequate back up.

He then went on to say Levein is a destructive style of manager rather than a creative one. He expanded on this by saying CL is more focused on stopping teams playing first and foremost.

Like I said.....all very valid.

So basically MS laid in to CL

Quelle Surprise

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

So basically MS laid in to CL

Quelle Surprise

We all know MS never misses the chance to have a pop at CL....

But it doesn’t mean the points he raised aren’t valid.

18 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

We all know MS never misses the chance to have a pop at CL....

But it doesn’t mean the points he raised aren’t valid.

He highlights things which suit his agenda, I agree some points were valid but he chooses to ignore other points which don’t  suit his argument. 

He also talks over other members of the panel until he gets the final say ?

?

13 hours ago, DH1986 said:

26 of our 50 points were won in the first ten matches....we’ve won 24 points from the 23 games since. We’ve dropped a horrendous amount of points to lower league opponents in that time.

He also pointed out we didn’t really feel the effects of losing Berra and Souttar as Dunne and Dikamona were doing such a fine job. It was further up the park where we lost momentum but with it being very much a squad game these days you’d think from 19 players signed we’ve at least have some sort of adequate back up.

He then went on to say Levein is a destructive style of manager rather than a creative one. He expanded on this by saying CL is more focused on stopping teams playing first and foremost.

The first valid point you claim he made isn't a point, it's a statement of fact regarding the number of points we picked up and when we picked them up.   

The second point is brilliant.  We did have some sort of adequate back up and in Stewart's view they done a "fine job".

Third point is funny.  Do you think you are adding something to Stewart's garbage stuff by claiming he "expanded" on his point.  :lol:

"and Stewart then proceeded to dissect and destroy Levein's defensive dialectic in a manner that almost felt episodic"

On 15/04/2019 at 20:23, DH1986 said:

You haven't been to any games then.

Played attacking formations all season.

Specifically how are we set up to stop teams? 

10 hours ago, Cynic said:

If Stewart was chocolate he'd eat himself. Clown.

Then regurgitate it and eat it again because he thought it was so good. He is a complete narcissist. It’s all about him and his views and  hatred for Levein. I can’t take anything he has to say about this club seriously these days because it’s so clouded in his personal acrimony.  

The vendetta is so relentless against CL that it's getting to the stage where he should have a right to reply on the show without interference because I'm sure he'd take that clown Stewart apart. I think this constant barrage of negativity must be having an effect on his family.

been here before
13 hours ago, Cynic said:

If Stewart was chocolate he'd eat himself. Clown.

And deprive the world of a chocolate Michael Stewart? 

Nah he wouldnt.