Watching final in New York

jambo in iraq

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Good choice :thumbsup: 

Most cuisine from Lyon is very heavy and greasy (Bouchon style) but their salad is first rate.

6BDC1037-F502-489D-9BE3-F7E0BF9DBFA5.jpeg

Now that looks superb

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, sadj said:

Now that looks superb

I jazz mine up with some crispy turkey bacon and roast potatoes. It really is superb. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Now that looks superb

Try it mate, it’s simple to make and really tasty.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Try it mate, it’s simple to make and really tasty.

Simple to me is the afore mentioned grill chicken or egg white omelette or raw eggs thats even simpler ?

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I jazz mine up with some crispy turkey bacon and roast potatoes. It really is superb. 

Love turkey bacon that used to be my handy stand in as a snack. 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Marathon Monday and your on Jkb? Could be sitting enjoying the chilly sunshine of Fenway Park for $6 watching a very uninspiring Sox performance instead.... 

6 years ago I went to the Sox game. Caught a foul ball near Pesky pole and thought I'd had a not to bad a day.  Left the game and was standing outside a bar at Kenmore Square waiting to get in when the two bombs went off. I knew my daughter was going as she was at college in the city and was leaving early that morning to get a good spot near the finish line. My wife was calling us both but couldn't get through as cell towers were inundated with calls. My daughter was fine but it was a little scary for a bit.  Marathon Monday for me is now a work day.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, Wilmslow Jambo said:

I was also in Legends for the 2012 final.  Great day, pissed by lunchtime. 

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

If I can’t make it to the game I’ll be joining you. 

:wavey: Lets do this.....

SpruceBringsteen

I'm sorely tempted to jump on the train and watch it on the big screen in the big apple.

:interehjrling:

39 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

6 years ago I went to the Sox game. Caught a foul ball near Pesky pole and thought I'd had a not to bad a day.  Left the game and was standing outside a bar at Kenmore Square waiting to get in when the two bombs went off. I knew my daughter was going as she was at college in the city and was leaving early that morning to get a good spot near the finish line. My wife was calling us both but couldn't get through as cell towers were inundated with calls. My daughter was fine but it was a little scary for a bit.  Marathon Monday for me is now a work day.

Jesus mate , don’t blame you. Glad all were ok , can’t imagine the panic and fear that must of gone through you. Apologies if it touched a nerve , wasn’t meant in a bad way. 

Mad to think its 6years already. Napoli’s double to drive in Pede against the Rays , the whole situation then Big Papi’s speech and Boston Strong still feel like they were yesterday too. 

Bridge of Djoum
59 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

:wavey: Lets do this.....

I'll let you know.

Bazzas right boot

Legends. 

Football factory is below. 

Won't get a better place to watch it, although you maybe outnumbered. 

I watched the derby there just recently. 

alwaysthereinspirit
38 minutes ago, sadj said:

Jesus mate , don’t blame you. Glad all were ok , can’t imagine the panic and fear that must of gone through you. Apologies if it touched a nerve , wasn’t meant in a bad way. 

Mad to think its 6years already. Napoli’s double to drive in Pede against the Rays , the whole situation then Big Papi’s speech and Boston Strong still feel like they were yesterday too. 

No probs. Was just a very surreal day. Got into the bar as our car was parked on the other side of Comm.Ave. Police wouldn't let anyone use the T to go under the street and come up the other side.. Watched the video of the bombing on the news while thousands of runners ran by the bar heading to the finish a mile away. We didn't know then that the were being diverted further along back to the Boston Common. Then the cops came into the bar and made them open all the windows as there were rumours of more bombs and they didn't want flying glass showering patrons. That bit was scary.

Wilmslow Jambo
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Legends. 

Football factory is below. 

Won't get a better place to watch it, although you maybe outnumbered. 

I watched the derby there just recently. 

Wilmslow Jambo

All I can say is in 2012 there wasn't a Hibby to be see in Legends.  If there was any, they were very quiet.

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Mind and bring your smoke bombs to Legends, lads. No pyro no party.

Can I come too?

13B3E9F6-4AD4-42BA-BDAC-B09364F05C00.jpeg

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Can I come too?

13B3E9F6-4AD4-42BA-BDAC-B09364F05C00.jpeg

Yes!

I feel this is your mantra, Morgan...

Andreas+Pirlo.jpg

11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Yes!

I feel this is your mantra, Morgan...

Andreas+Pirlo.jpg

Indeed, yes.

Plus this...

ED498BF9-A915-4AD7-B7E4-ED9A1F934EC3.jpeg

William H. Bonney

Can I come too. I’ll even bring your favourite poster with me. A certain man named after a brand of erasers!! 

You know who I mean bridge, he could even document the trip with photos of wing mirrors. 

Bridge of Djoum
26 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Can I come too. I’ll even bring your favourite poster with me. A certain man named after a brand of erasers!! 

You know who I mean bridge, he could even document the trip with photos of wing mirrors. 

Of course! He's a good lad, really. 

Bazzas right boot
On 15/04/2019 at 19:25, SpruceBringsteen said:

I'm sorely tempted to jump on the train and watch it on the big screen in the big apple.

:interehjrling:

The 44 takes you as well. 

3 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

The guy that took 3 and a half hours to get from Ibrox to Queen Street Station one Sunday afternoon?

Him?

SpruceBringsteen
15 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The 44 takes you as well. 

If the 44 ran out this way I'd gladly get on so I could sit a few hours in the Diggers. Could only take marginally longer than getting the 22 up Leith Walk...

• 1 month later...