Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

Calebs Grandad
18 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Other businesses rely on customers choosing to use them. Football clubs (and by extension their body, the SFA)  know they can rely on blind loyalty from fans, some of whom will even be happy to round on anyone who dares to criticise anything about their beloved club, whether in relation to performance on or off the pitch.

Anyway I am pleased (but sorry to ruin some people's fun) to report  that my ticket has turned up.

Those still waiting may  be encouraged and I wish them well.

PS -  I see the SFA has incorporated a wee slogan. "ORIGINAL MOMENTS. UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES" on the ticket. Hopefully dreamt up by someone in the ticket office and not paid for to some Marketing guru.

Glad they have arrived sir ?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Francis Albert
16 hours ago, Jimbojack said:

I was told by TO today that my ticket had been posted but have still not received it yet.I phoned my local delivery office and they checked but it has not arrived there either. Shambles

Thanks to the tracking service you paid for the club should be able to tell you where your ticket is.

Devorgilla

Seems to be no info re ticket office opening hours on website and following the "press button x" when phoning 0333 043 1874 for TO opening hours just seems to send you round in a circle. 

Anyway, after getting through to them was advised that:

Open on Sunday, 10.00 to 16.00

And on Monday from 9.00 onwards.

Sorry, but didn't get full hours as above was what I was interested in.  Hope though that this is some help to those collecting tickets and having to travel a distance to get them!

From Hearts tickets twitter

We're open until 6pm tonight

Sat: 9am-3pm

Sun: 10am-4pm &

9am-6pm throughout next week

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Thanks to the tracking service you paid for the club should be able to tell you where your ticket is.

Tracking service ?

I bet that wasn't cheap. I'm guessing you wouldn't have got much change out of £7

Skacel_stole_the_show

My tickets arrived in the post today. Must say I was starting to get slightly nervy. 

Can relax now and look forward to ending the Treble Treble 

Edited by Skacel_stole_the_show

My tickets were posted on the 14th but haven't arrived yet. The nice man at the ticket office asked me to call back tomorrow because they couldn't do anything until tomorrow apparently. I won't be around after tomorrow. Its a busted flush. 

doctor jambo

My tickets arrived by special delivery allright- postie shoved a card in the letter box yesterday and fecked off without ringing the bell..........................

need wife has collected them from the PO today

I have a ticket in C4 Row G for sale if anyone is interested, face value at £35.

I'm in Edinburgh and can drop of somewhere within the city

Edited by HMFC4ME

William H. Bonney
23 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

My tickets were posted on the 14th but haven't arrived yet. The nice man at the ticket office asked me to call back tomorrow because they couldn't do anything until tomorrow apparently. I won't be around after tomorrow. Its a busted flush. 

Can you not get someone to pick them up for you? 

24 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

SE16 3LN what do expect ... the lions in the den have eaten the postie and them!!

been here before
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Tracking service ?

I bet that wasn't cheap. I'm guessing you wouldn't have got much change out of £7

£7!!??   7 sheets!!

Id be raging if I had to pay that. 

Jambo Moose

Hi selling an adult and concession pair of tickets in A3 row U. can sort 2 bus seats also if required. DM if interested. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Dino Velvet said:

Can you not get someone to pick them up for you? 

Yeah. I'll try or I'll come back a day early. Not the end of the world

2 hours ago, HMFC4ME said:

I have a ticket in C4 Row G for sale if anyone is interested, face value at £35.

I'm in Edinburgh and can drop of somewhere within the city

interested for my son who was supposed to be working in Spain and gave his ticket away!

Work delayed a week

6 minutes ago, jambo2524 said:

interested for my son who was supposed to be working in Spain and gave his ticket away!

Work delayed a week

Sent you a PM

Deans Jambo

**Swap

Anyone interested in swapping 3 seats in the South stand N4 for 3 in West stand section B (any)?

3 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

**Swap

Anyone interested in swapping 3 seats in the South stand N4 for 3 in West stand section B (any)?

I can swap you 2 in section B3. If you can manage to get the other swapped. 

Deans Jambo
1 minute ago, robbo010 said:

I can swap you 2 in section B3. If you can manage to get the other swapped. 

Will keep you in mind. Either needs to be 1 or all 3 ha

1 minute ago, Deans Jambo said:

Will keep you in mind. Either needs to be 1 or all 3 ha

Ok mate. Offers there of you do get another ticket nearby.

Francis Albert
4 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

I am sure he was a nice man but did he explain why he could do nothing until tomorrow? They were posted on a service guaranteeing next day delivery with tracking. If they were posted on the 14th they should have been delivered two days ago and if not the club should be able to tell you where they are. I don't know why people on here think expecting more of the "service" is unreasonable.

Shanks said no

Do you get special delivery on a saturday, thought you had to pay extra for that?

• Saturday delivery (for an additional fee) to get those tickets or birthday gifts there for the weekend

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/uk-delivery/special-delivery

maroonsgotop

hopefully arrive tomorrow. I would wait in if you can

maroonsgotop

also, you should be able to claim back your postage costs due to the failed service

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Yes. But the 14th was Tuesday!

I'm confused, I thought he posted 4 hours ago that he was to call tomorrow - Saturday - but if Hearts special delivery doesn't include Saturday what difference will that make?

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I'm confused, I thought he posted 4 hours ago that he was to call tomorrow - Saturday - but if Hearts special delivery doesn't include Saturday what difference will that make?

Ah. I see your point. I am not sure but I think Special Delivery can still happen on a Saturday but the next day delivery guarantee only applies when the day after posting is a working day (defined to exclude Saturday), In any event if posted on Tuesday the guarantee of next day delivery was breached two days ago!

Shanks said no
Just now, Francis Albert said:

Ah. I see your point. I am not sure but I think Special Delivery can still happen on a Saturday but the next day delivery guarantee only applies when the day after posting is a working day (defined to exclude Saturday), In any event if posted on Tuesday the guarantee of next day delivery was breached two days ago!

We agree, will depend on Royal Mail small print no doubt.

We need a postie to stick his head above the parapet

:peepwall:

On 15/05/2019 at 18:04, raider1874 said:

Any luck yet? Mine still not here

Got my card through the door today, will need to pick them up on Monday 

TO told me today my tickets issued in the batch that went today.

Hopefully that means they come tomorrow, otherwise when they are (hopefully) delivered on Monday I won’t be at home and then away with work until late on  Thursday evening, so first chance to collect them is Friday. Don’t think I want to wait until day before game to have the ticket in my hand. 

Due to two of our Group now doing a Corporate option, I now have two tickets available at face value of £30 each albeit different sections.

A5 Row JJ & B2 Row Q

Happy to meet/drop off in Edinburgh over the weekend.

Mad Dog Logan

Received my tickets this morning.

Paid for 2 adult tickets £30 each but have received 2 concession tickets £15 each instead, the seat numbers are correct, has anyone else had this issue?

Still no tickets and the ticket office phone is ringing out. Lost my patience. All I can do is come back a day early and hope they are here. Only £50 sheets to change flight?

Edit: Ticket office are going to call me back with tracking numbers.

Edited by SE16 3LN

30 minutes ago, Mad Dog Logan said:

Received my tickets this morning.

Paid for 2 adult tickets £30 each but have received 2 concession tickets £15 each instead, the seat numbers are correct, has anyone else had this issue?

Is there not two tear off strips on the ticket and they say adult £30?

As think the tickets say concession on the main ticket, so if sold as a concession they tear off the adult part, but adult part attached means it’s an adult ticket.

My ticket says concession on main part, but the tear offs don’t. 

Mad Dog Logan
13 minutes ago, jamie1874 said:

As think the tickets say concession on the main ticket, so if sold as a concession they tear off the adult part, but adult part attached means it’s an adult ticket.

You're right, good man?  

29 minutes ago, Mad Dog Logan said:

You're right, good man?  

No worries. Hopefully I am right, as if not in the same boat as you! But no worrying about it, ticket has adult on it, and it’s now in my house and not still with Royal Mail, so roll on Saturday 

17 hours ago, DMR123 said:

Due to two of our Group now doing a Corporate option, I now have two tickets available at face value of £30 each albeit different sections.

A5 Row JJ & B2 Row Q

Happy to meet/drop off in Edinburgh over the weekend.

PM you 

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, bigdav said:

Due to someone dropping out got two tickets available B3 section GG,face value,

Pm'ed you mate.

:thumbsup:

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, jamie1874 said:

My concession  ticket says concession on main part and adult on the remaining tear off part. Puzzled me a bit but the seat is mine so fine.

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

My concession  ticket says concession on main part and adult on the remaining tear off part. Puzzled me a bit but the seat is mine so fine.

I bought 2 adults and 1 concession.  

All 3 say concession on body. The adult tickets have 2 tear offs left on with adult on them. The concession has had one tear off removed but still one attached.  

raider1874
On 17/05/2019 at 19:06, Jambomuzz said:

Got my card through the door today, will need to pick them up on Monday 

Same, picked up from Vicky road yesterday, happy days

Well, my cup final special delivery ordeal is over, hopefully. Two tickets were posted out separately. One was returned to Hearts - Access denied. They will keep them and I should be able to pick them up at 9am Saturday from Tynecastle. The other one was posted through the wrong door, and tracked as signed for by my daughter is currently 500 miles from my home. Anyway, the neighbour has them and is giving them to a friend who will take them to Edinburgh on Friday and meet me on Saturday.

Its hard to believe that Royal Mail could **** up twice on special delivery to the same address within a couple of days. Or maybe it isn't.

On 18/05/2019 at 20:12, Walrus said:

I bought 2 adults and 1 concession.  

All 3 say concession on body. The adult tickets have 2 tear offs left on with adult on them. The concession has had one tear off removed but still one attached.  

I think all tickets have the concession price on the body of the ticket and the proper price on the stub.