• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

2 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

3 tickets secured over the phone this morning. Very helpful as a problem with the wee mans account. All sorted now, tickets and hotel booked. Anyone suggest somewhere “safe” to have a dram before the game with the wife and wee man?

You should be OK in most places as long as you don't drink in the east end/east of Hampden.

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

There is a hearts party in the shed nightclub in Shawlands.

https://www.facebook.com/events/344433982944753/?ti=ia

Right next to where I live. Tremendous.

ronnie_fife

Looking for 3 accounts I can use to get tickets for 2 mates and my old man. Can anyone help?

When should I expect my tickets delivered?

Usually print at home but had to pay £6.95 delivery die to cup final. I thought I was going to get a shipping/delivery option at check out but it just automatically sends to home address on account..

Do you get provides with tracking number once sent?

King Joffrey

Getting tickets or phoning the shop. Customer service zero stars and more Budge failings. And it's not just the cup final.

Sorted in 3 years time like youth and recruitment and mananagenent and the stand? Just leave now already. Along with entire mananagenent, youth and recruitment management teams.

Really getting angry now with a stream of failure being glossed over in every aspect of our club. And we nearly died ain't cutting it. What do FoH ACTUALLY do? 

frankblack
14 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

Getting tickets or phoning the shop. Customer service zero stars and more Budge failings. And it's not just the cup final.

Sorted in 3 years time like youth and recruitment and mananagenent and the stand? Just leave now already. Along with entire mananagenent, youth and recruitment management teams.

Really getting angry now with a stream of failure being glossed over in every aspect of our club. And we nearly died ain't cutting it. What do FoH ACTUALLY do? 

:cornette:

Walk away from the computer before you embarrass yourself further.

King Joffrey
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Walk away from the computer before you embarrass yourself further.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. 

frankblack
Just now, King Joffrey said:

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. 

Go back to bed and have a lie down.

I've never read a bigger piece of nonsense than your last post.  You have no clue whatsoever about what you are greeting about.

been here before
42 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gif

gashauskis9
46 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

I feel a Vicky McClure LOD gif coming on...

davemclaren
47 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

If you are an FoH member you could always ask them. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

If you are an FoH member you could always ask them. 

Good question !

King Joffrey ?

King Joffrey ?

2 hours ago, King Joffrey said:

What sort of sad life do you have?? Is trolling a fans message board really the best use of your time??  If true I feel really bad for you, what a sad sad person you just be. 

13 hours ago, ronnie_fife said:

Looking for 3 accounts I can use to get tickets for 2 mates and my old man. Can anyone help?

I've got an account you can use. 

Johnny Sandiego
3 hours ago, King Joffrey said:

Another horrendous post from you. At least you kept it to 3 paragraphs this time though.

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, Herbert said:

I've got an account you can use. 

Just been on to Tynecastle on an unrelated subject but got the impression that tickets are still being sold. The unrelated item was names on tickets, apparently tickets are just full price or concession, so as long you are in the right category it doesn't matter.

Calebs Grandad
28 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Just been on to Tynecastle on an unrelated subject but got the impression that tickets are still being sold. The unrelated item was names on tickets, apparently tickets are just full price or concession, so as long you are in the right category it doesn't matter.

I was in yesterday afternoon around 3.30. No queues and girl told me they had 6-700 left. 

Calebs Grandad
Just now, whytebeard said:

Are you able to collect the tickets from Tynecastle now?

Yes mate 

tokyowalnut
4 hours ago, King Joffrey said:

??? surely you're on the wind up. Nobody can be this bitter and angry all the time. Why don't you cancel your FOH payments, log off from JayKeeBee and buy a block of yoga classes. You need to relax.

Or, you can go fling shite at yourself. 

been here before
7 minutes ago, Calebs Grandad said:

Yes mate 

Cheers mate.

Anyone know when the ticket office opens today mate and if there's anyone queuing outside mate?

Looking for 72 reference numbers too mate. Got a load of folk desperate to go, all lifelong jambos but they havent been near Tynecastle for 25 years. Big jambos though. One of them posted on here once about 12 years ago looking for the opening hours of the Ticket Office. Anyone help out?

Edited by been here before

AlphonseCapone
5 hours ago, King Joffrey said:

:rofl: belter

49 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

??? surely you're on the wind up. Nobody can be this bitter and angry all the time. Why don't you cancel your FOH payments, log off from JayKeeBee and buy a block of yoga classes. You need to relax.

Or, you can go fling shite at yourself. 

Brilliant ?

King Joffrey
3 hours ago, luckydug said:

Good question !

King Joffrey ?

King Joffrey ?

Since the point of this forum is arguing let's go with a no. Your response likely being then what gives you the right blah blah blah. Yeah? Close? If you want to donate. Then donate. But don't do it to then laud it over other fans. All fan bases have mixtures of affluence, of personal circumstances, of commitment. Donate. But don't be a dick about it.

1 hour ago, King Joffrey said:

Since the point of this forum is arguing let's go with a no. Your response likely being then what gives you the right blah blah blah. Yeah? Close? If you want to donate. Then donate. But don't do it to then laud it over other fans. All fan bases have mixtures of affluence, of personal circumstances, of commitment. Donate. But don't be a dick about it.

You of all people telling FOH members not to be dicks.

Oh ma sides ?

Tams bird
2 hours ago, whytebeard said:

Are you able to collect the tickets from Tynecastle now?

After the 10th Hearts said.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, King Joffrey said:

And all this time I thought it was for discussion on all things Hearts and football in general.

You learn something new every day.

Although I doubt it's for arguing with yourself, but don't let me stop you

davemclaren
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

And all this time I thought it was for discussion on all things Hearts and football in general.

Arguing is a bonus, of sorts. ?

King Of The Cat Cafe
2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Oh no it isn't!

King Joffrey
3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

You disagreeing with me about the forum being argument based? ?

Haringshairband
11 hours ago, King Joffrey said:

King Joffrey
4 hours ago, luckydug said:

You of all people telling FOH members not to be dicks.

Oh ma sides ?

Your avatar is cool.

King Joffrey

So. Have a think. 

1. Customer services are a fundamental of most decent organisations. 

2. Hearts have had a long standing issue in this area in ticketing, STs and making any kind of contact with the club. 

3. Under Budge this has only continued and whilst the fans give so much we are treated in all regards with disdain. Either poor service or continual behaviour statements. 

4. Who on a Board with Budge, Levein, a Finance Director, the FoH guy and 3 non Execs thinks about these things. Give it a shot. Phone the club tomorrow about anything. See how you get on. 

5. My feeling isn't about this on its own. Even I'm not that highly strung. My point is that EVERYTHING under her is this. Forgotten seat orders. Overlooked Sky commentary box. Police box forgotten. Sky lounge. Everything feels lazy and shoddy and ill thought out with limited improvements and mistakes and missed budgets and timescales everywhere. 

I don't apologise for it. Just don't rate her on any front. Fade to maroon tartan 2 piece / messiah pose in front of stand... 

upgotheheads
4 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

2. Hearts have had a long standing issue in this area in ticketing, STs and making any kind of contact with the club. 

3. Under Budge this has only continued and whilst the fans give so much we are treated in all regards with disdain. Either poor service or continual behaviour statements. 

4. Who on a Board with Budge, Levein, a Finance Director, the FoH guy and 3 non Execs thinks about these things. Give it a shot. Phone the club tomorrow about anything. See how you get on. 

5. My feeling isn't about this on its own. Even I'm not that highly strung. My point is that EVERYTHING under her is this. Forgotten seat orders. Overlooked Sky commentary box. Police box forgotten. Sky lounge. Everything feels lazy and shoddy and ill thought out with limited improvements and mistakes and missed budgets and timescales everywhere. 

I don't apologise for it. Just don't rate her on any front. Fade to maroon tartan 2 piece / messiah pose in front of stand... 

Away and bile yer heid.

been here before
7 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

20190508_191541.thumb.jpg.82a56beb7d85f52b3ebe3b1ae36a7eca.jpg

13 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

Do you masquerade around all the Hearts forums as Game of Thrones characters?

3 minutes ago, kila said:

Do you masquerade around all the Hearts forums as Game of Thrones characters?

Ah, so that’s that name.

That’s that thing wi dragons n shit eh !

rick witter
7 hours ago, been here before said:

Cheers mate.

Anyone know when the ticket office opens today mate and if there's anyone queuing outside mate?

Looking for 72 reference numbers too mate. Got a load of folk desperate to go, all lifelong jambos but they havent been near Tynecastle for 25 years. Big jambos though. One of them posted on here once about 12 years ago looking for the opening hours of the Ticket Office. Anyone help out?

No 

21 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

The highlighted word :rofl::hibernan::getout:

Johnny Sandiego
26 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

Can you tell us specifically what problem YOU have experienced regarding customer services or ticketing?

The etickets issue  on day 1 was a blunder (a ticketmaster bluder mind but Hearts should rightly take the overall blame for using them) but quickly sorted and even just reading back through this thread the large majority of supporters have only positive things to say about the TO. 

As for the crass comments about Ann Budge's dress sense, that just completely reeks of Hibs. Not the first time you've made that comment either.

Jambo-Fox
33 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

? you are so funny if you were actually serious it would be concerning ...

John Findlay
41 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

Is it April the 1st again.

davemclaren
59 minutes ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

2 FoH reps on the board I believe. 

Alex Kintner
11 hours ago, King Joffrey said:

So. Have a think. 

81E05267-E2C7-42BF-B595-B70F508F32F0.thumb.jpeg.56a5a877949215fb1da68262f7696940.jpeg

:interehjrling: