Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

doctor jambo
20 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I think all tickets have the concession price on the body of the ticket and the proper price on the stub. 

My 2 tickets- one has one end stubb torn off, the other has both stubbs intact

the fact they were bent and folded into an envelope that was too small may not have helped

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Hannibal Lecter

Contrary to Friday's tweet all tickets to be posted weren't sent out. According to the girl I've just spoken to at the ticket office some were sent out yesterday with the last going out today as mine still haven't arrived.

19 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Well, my cup final special delivery ordeal is over, hopefully. Two tickets were posted out separately. One was returned to Hearts - Access denied. They will keep them and I should be able to pick them up at 9am Saturday from Tynecastle. The other one was posted through the wrong door, and tracked as signed for by my daughter is currently 500 miles from my home. Anyway, the neighbour has them and is giving them to a friend who will take them to Edinburgh on Friday and meet me on Saturday.

Its hard to believe that Royal Mail could **** up twice on special delivery to the same address within a couple of days. Or maybe it isn't.

Sounds like your postie is shit! Good thing they were able to be tracked though.

Ferryjambo99

I have one gorgie Express hospitality ticket which includes breakfast at tynecastle and transport to and from hampden. Face value £80. DM if interested 

Serge Pizzorno

Looking for a spare ticket, there’s 3 of us and only my dad and myself have accounts. 

Long shot but any help would would be great

1 hour ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Looking for a spare ticket, there’s 3 of us and only my dad and myself have accounts. 

I've got a spare.  Have PM'd you.

davemclaren
7 hours ago, Hannibal Lecter said:

Contrary to Friday's tweet all tickets to be posted weren't sent out. According to the girl I've just spoken to at the ticket office some were sent out yesterday with the last going out today as mine still haven't arrived.

That’s what they tell everyone whose tickets are lost. ?

Serge Pizzorno
2 hours ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

All good now cheers :)

I've got 2 adult tickets for sale (£30 each) in B7 for Saturday as my dad can't make it. 

I've not picked them up from tynie yet but will get them on Thursday and would prefer to get rid of the tickets prior to Saturday. 

Give me a shout if interested. 

jo-hmfc-93

Spare ticket in A6 due to someone no longer able to attend if anyone is interested. 

Rudi Hates Hibees

Spare adult ticket in B4 row G if anyone’s needing it? Face value £30. 

2 hours ago, jo-hmfc-93 said:

Spare ticket in A6 due to someone no longer able to attend if anyone is interested. 

Is this still available?

1 hour ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Pm'd you 

Maroon tinted glasses 2
20 hours ago, Teato said:

I've got 2 adult tickets for sale (£30 each) in B7 for Saturday as my dad can't make it. 

I've not picked them up from tynie yet but will get them on Thursday and would prefer to get rid of the tickets prior to Saturday. 

Give me a shout if interested. 

Are these still available as i may know a father and son interested.

I have a spare for sale if anyone is looking:

West Stand - Section B8; Row GG; Seat 204.

£30 face value. 

I will be at the Shed nightclub pre-match (20 min walk from stadium) or can be picked up beforehand. 

been here before

All these spares on here... and folk will wonder how Sellick fans might end uo in our end.

Rudi Hates Hibees
5 hours ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Ticket now gone. 

1 hour ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

Are these still available as i may know a father and son interested.

Yeah. I'm picking the tickets up tonight. Pm me if they want them and we can sort out collecting them. 

Maroon tinted glasses 2
1 hour ago, Teato said:

Yeah. I'm picking the tickets up tonight. Pm me if they want them and we can sort out collecting them. 

Can you pm me your contact info please 

better_call_saul
13 minutes ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

Can you pm me your contact info please 

Pm him!

Laziness deserves nout in my book. 

Maroon tinted glasses 2
16 minutes ago, better_call_saul said:

Pm him!

Laziness deserves nout in my book. 

Oh oh, someone put 50p in the mouthpiece, his account won't accept inbox messages as I've tried several times.

"better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt" 

Edited by Maroon tinted glasses 2

better_call_saul
7 minutes ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

Oh oh, someone put 50p in the mouthpiece, his account won't accept inbox messages as I've tried several times.

"better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt" 

Outsider. Hope you get punted soon enough. 

Got another ticket through the post that I tried to order. A week after trying. Already got two elsewhere in that section. Can't see I've been charged for another two.

One complete ticket ( both stubs) plus another that looks invalid (only got right hand stub). Do you think either would be useable to give to someone?

Edited by iceking5

Forever Hearts
5 hours ago, iceking5 said:

Got another ticket through the post that I tried to order. A week after trying. Already got two elsewhere in that section. Can't see I've been charged for another two.

One complete ticket ( both stubs) plus another that looks invalid (only got right hand stub). Do you think either would be useable to give to someone?

I bought a ticket from a poster on here and it seems to have went missing in the post. It was posted on the 11th of May and the signed for service was used. Fault lies squarely with Royal Mail. 

Looking for a spare for my ticket for my dad, long shot as someone had said, any late pull outs I'll bring cash instantly.... TIA

12 minutes ago, Bking9 said:

Looking for a spare for my ticket for my dad, long shot as someone had said, any late pull outs I'll bring cash instantly.... TIA

There’s about 20 on sale. 

Montgomery Brewster

I have a spare ticket due to a family member being unable to attend. A5 row AAA - 30 quid. Face value fine 

Got a two mates looking for tickets. If anyone is selling can you let me know.

Cheers!

P.S. I know there's two tickets available above, but they would rather sit together :)

Edited by iantjambo

been here before

All these folk looking for tickets when theres still some available in etickets. A few of them together too.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, been here before said:

All these folk looking for tickets when theres still some available in etickets. A few of them together too.

??‍♂️

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

??

I'll let them know.

51 minutes ago, been here before said:

Just a hunch, but just maybe they dont qualify to buy them, I know I couldnt go online and buy one of them, much as I'd like to.

upgotheheads
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Problem is you can't buy another ticket if you already purchased your allocation. my son and I have a ticket each, but in different areas as that was all that was available. I have tried to cancel one and relocate but that's not allowed apparently. I'll be outside the North Stand and section Q looking for a swap!

17 hours ago, been here before said:

All these spares on here... and folk will wonder how Sellick fans might end uo in our end.

This. I’d be checking posting history to verify that I was selling to someone on here who’s a genuine Hearts supporter. Either that or get them to sing the sash when they pick up the tickets! ?

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Got a two mates looking for tickets. If anyone is selling can you let me know.

Cheers!

P.S. I know there's two tickets available above, but they would rather sit together :)

They managed to get a couple.

I've 2 £30 tickets for sale 2 mates dropped out. One B5 the other B7. If interested message me.

Jambosimmy

i've got 2 tickets 1 adult and 1 concession available, would need to be collected from tynecastle.  Section A2 Row MM.  £45 

PM me if anyone is interested

42 minutes ago, Jambosimmy said:

i've got 2 tickets 1 adult and 1 concession available, would need to be collected from tynecastle.  Section A2 Row MM.  £45 

PM me if anyone is interested

pms sent

4 hours ago, Zico said:

This. I’d be checking posting history to verify that I was selling to someone on here who’s a genuine Hearts supporter. Either that or get them to sing the sash when they pick up the tickets! ?

?

Nucky Thompson

My son managed to pick me up 2 tickets but one of them has a bit missing on the right hand side, does this mean one is a concession and if it is, can I upgrade it to an Adult ticket

Cheers

Montgomery Brewster
8 hours ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

I have a spare ticket due to a family member being unable to attend. A5 row AAA - 30 quid. Face value fine 

Ticket taken now

jamtartan74

A mate has asked if I am able to get him a ticket so if any more spares are kicking around someone pm me please, thanks.