Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

upgotheheads
23 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Sorry man my mates after 2 tickets together so if anyone has 2 spare they want rid of let me know please or if anyone has 2 reference numbers he could use then pm me please, thank you. 

I have two tickets in different areas and I'm trying to get two together,r both decent seats I think. Q2 row kk full price and one in Q4, concession. I'm looking to swap either or both for two seats reasonably near each other. Complicated I know but on the off-chance this suits someone  then let me know.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

jamtartan74
24 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I have two tickets in different areas and I'm trying to get two together,r both decent seats I think. Q2 row kk full price and one in Q4, concession. I'm looking to swap either or both for two seats reasonably near each other. Complicated I know but on the off-chance this suits someone  then let me know.

I’m sorted out now bud, cheers for the offer though. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

It will be if you live in the Edinburgh area. Many Hearts fans don't. 

Life’s all about choices. ?

Seriously though, I thought there might be a bit of a queue. Looks like they’ve created an extra ticket hatch in the TO as well. 

Looking for 2 spaces in a Fife bus if anyone knows a contact please send on. Been on St Andrews bus before but cannot find details. May have to drive which is a bummer. 

Also apologies in wrong thread, etc 

Francis Albert

Expected the little slip to go to the sorting office with when I got back today, but nothing. If the tickets were posted on Friday the guaranteed next (working) day delivery Hearts paid for (or rather I paid for) isn't working. Unless for some reason Hearts are posting in batches. Still in a few days I can phone Hearts and presumably if they have sent them by then they can tell me where they are from tracking. I can also take comfort (as I have been told on here) from the reassurance that the Special Delivery ticket is insured and I'll get what I paid for it. The £280 committed for rail fares and hotel accommodation on the other hand...

I half expect an announcement tomorrow that the delay is due to a wet May in Edinburgh and shipping delays from the far east, followed on Thursday by an admission that someone forgot to post them. 

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Expected the little slip to go to the sorting office with when I got back today, but nothing. If the tickets were posted on Friday the guaranteed next (working) day delivery Hearts paid for (or rather I paid for) isn't working. Unless for some reason Hearts are posting in batches. Still in a few days I can phone Hearts and presumably if they have sent them by then they can tell me where they are from tracking. I can also take comfort (as I have been told on here() from the reassurance that the pecial Delivery ticket ticket is insured. The £280 committed for rail fare and hotel accommodation on the other hand...

I half expect an announcement tomorrow that the delay is due to a wet May in Edinburgh and shipping delays from the far east, followed on Thursday by an admission that someone forgot to post them. 

The saga continues :D

been here before
4 minutes ago, kila said:

The saga continues :D

SEVUN QUID THOUGH, SEVUN QUID.

SPESHUL DELIVURY!!!

RECORDED DELIVURY!!!

NIXT DAY DELIVURY!!!

SEVUN QUID.

RRRRAAAAAGGGGUUUUNNNN...

Edited by been here before

Francis Albert

I suppose if you didn't spend £300 three weeks ago ...

Glad it is entertaining some. I will keep my fans updated!

davemclaren
24 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Does your Mrs call you Victor, by any chance? ?

Was all excited to return home from a day's work to find my tickets at my front door after reading all you lot receiving them today :( they weren't there. Always tomorrow

Francis Albert
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Does your Mrs call you Victor, by any chance? ?

You joining in now Dave.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

4 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Expected the little slip to go to the sorting office with when I got back today, but nothing. If the tickets were posted on Friday the guaranteed next (working) day delivery Hearts paid for (or rather I paid for) isn't working. Unless for some reason Hearts are posting in batches. Still in a few days I can phone Hearts and presumably if they have sent them by then they can tell me where they are from tracking. I can also take comfort (as I have been told on here) from the reassurance that the Special Delivery ticket is insured and I'll get what I paid for it. The £280 committed for rail fares and hotel accommodation on the other hand...

The tickets are down south, my one was here today BUT I wasn’t!!  Collection Office tomorrow then I’ve got all the tickets I need, trains (no planes too expensive), hotels etc. I’m sooo excited, my first time

on a train from Kings Cross to Edinburgh for over four decades!

Francis Albert
28 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

The tickets are down south, my one was here today BUT I wasn’t!!  Collection Office tomorrow then I’ve got all the tickets I need, trains (no planes too expensive), hotels etc. I’m sooo excited, my first time

on a train from Kings Cross to Edinburgh for over four decades!

Congratulations! Pretty much how I hoped and expected to feel tonight although it is only a month or so since I got the train from KX to watch the Hearts.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get the Special Delivery and get  to the collection office on Thursday.

Edited by Francis Albert

26 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Congratulations! Pretty much how I hoped and expected to feel tonight although it is only a month or so since I got the train from KX to watch the Hearts.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get the Special Delivery and get  to the collection office on Thursday.

Interesting how plane prices have soared  but train prices have dropped ... in my experience ... 

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Shanks said no
4 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Very low mail volume delivered to our office in Edinburgh today, this isn't unusual for Royal Mail, Monday is our busiest day. You do tend to find that mail starts to back up close to a public holiday, 27th is the next one. As for Special Delivery, well its not very special and you often don't need to sign for it, often appears in the normal mail sack.

A busy day in our office is 2,000 envelopes on a timed delivery service, today was less than 500.

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I fecking hope so.

For all our sakes

Francis Albert
11 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Interesting how plane prices have soared  but train prices have dropped ... in my experience ... 

When Virgin Red competed on the London-Edinburgh route air fares were often ridiculously cheap. Then Virgin dropped out and BA's fares have soared and even budget airline prices have gone up on the Edinburgh route at least. I wouldn't say rail fares have dropped much but if you book far enough advance (which of course does mean exposure to unforeseen events!) there are reasonable fares to be had.

Calebs Grandad
16 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

God bless you FA you brighten up many a day with your upbeat and optimistic outlook on life  ? 

hopefully they arrive soon for you Sir ?

Calebs Grandad

I took my granddaughter to Ocean Terminal other day to see Dumbo at the cinema. Prebooking tickets gave me a barcode type thing, excuse my lack of IT knowledge folks, on my phone that the bloke just scanned as we went in. Option of printing off tickets was also available if need be. Won’t be long now I’d guess that actual tickets will be a thing of the past. 

Calebs Grandad
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Postie been and gone. No ticket again. ?

Sadly gone are the days when we could all eagerly sit and wait for the 2nd delivery. 

been here before
12 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Obviously....

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Obviously....

Train prices have gone off the rails. 

raider1874
On 13/05/2019 at 18:06, Jambomuzz said:

No tickets today in Glasgow here, but still just under 2 weeks till the final, not squeeky bum time 

Any luck yet? Mine still not here

Edited by raider1874
Spelling

Heartsmad1874

Recieved what i thought was tickets for both Celtic away and the Cup final and to my surprise all that was in the envelope was my ticket for Sunday! Have tried contacting the club but to no avail yet, Anyone atall with the same problem?

Ticket for Sunday arrived by recorded delivery so who knows whats happened to my Final ticket.

I have two tickets together, only need the one so I'm willing to swap either the two for one ticket or sell one of them.

They're in section B1 

Forever Hearts
Just now, bonjoboy said:

I have two tickets together, only need the one so I'm willing to swap either the two for one ticket or sell one of them.

They're in section B1 

PM sent. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, bonjoboy said:

They're in section B1 

Clear your inbox mate. 

7 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Train prices have gone off the rails. 

Aye, but the price of flying is sky high. 

1 hour ago, raider1874 said:

Any luck yet? Mine still not here

Likewise nothing through the door here. Bought mine on the first day of the second phase.

Hannibal Lecter
29 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Likewise nothing through the door here. Bought mine on the first day of the second phase.

Same here, bought at same time as you.

2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

no tickets in London yet. If not by Friday I have a problem

My ticket is in my wallet just outside London!! Yours will be in the system somewhere ...

I phoned T O on Monday to ask about my special delivery. Was told they were being posted out in batches from yesterday I am still waiting on mine

I have been given 2 reference numbers so they are available if anyone looking for tickets? A mate has been trying to get his shifts changed but no joy so happy to help. PM me 

Francis Albert
On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 11:01, Calebs Grandad said:

I took my granddaughter to Ocean Terminal other day to see Dumbo at the cinema. Prebooking tickets gave me a barcode type thing, excuse my lack of IT knowledge folks, on my phone that the bloke just scanned as we went in. Option of printing off tickets was also available if need be. Won’t be long now I’d guess that actual tickets will be a thing of the past. 

Other businesses rely on customers choosing to use them. Football clubs (and by extension their body, the SFA)  know they can rely on blind loyalty from fans, some of whom will even be happy to round on anyone who dares to criticise anything about their beloved club, whether in relation to performance on or off the pitch.

Anyway I am pleased (but sorry to ruin some people's fun) to report  that my ticket has turned up.

Those still waiting may  be encouraged and I wish them well.

PS -  I see the SFA has incorporated a wee slogan. "ORIGINAL MOMENTS. UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES" on the ticket. Hopefully dreamt up by someone in the ticket office and not paid for to some Marketing guru.

Edited by Francis Albert

2 hours ago, tamanov said:

I have been given 2 reference numbers so they are available if anyone looking for tickets? A mate has been trying to get his shifts changed but no joy so happy to help. PM me 

Sorry guys. Reference numbers not working? I will contact anyone that PM’d me today if I can get it sorted.

been here before
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

PS -  I see the SFA has incorporated a wee slogan. "ORIGINAL MOMENTS. UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES" on the ticket. Hopefully dreamt up by someone in the ticket office and not paid for to some Marketing guru.

GOT TICKETS, STILL RRRRRAAAGGUUUNNN!!!

Francis Albert
25 minutes ago, been here before said:

GOT TICKETS, STILL RRRRRAAAGGUUUNNN!!!

You must belong to some Trappist or Benedictine order if you call that RRRRRAAAGGUUUNNN!

I was told by TO today that my ticket had been posted but have still not received it yet.I phoned my local delivery office and they checked but it has not arrived there either. Shambles

1 hour ago, Jimbojack said:

I was told by TO today that my ticket had been posted but have still not received it yet.I phoned my local delivery office and they checked but it has not arrived there either. Shambles

My Gretna Cup Final tickets arrived the Thursday before the game. Never had a ticket posted out since. Not worth the stress.