Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

17 minutes ago, stan said:

I agree. The inconvenient extra journey into Edinburgh also exceeds the £7 delivery fee which kind of defeats the purpose of personal collection.

I was all ready to get to Tynecastle early on Saturday to pick mine up but will now need to make an extra trip after the 10th, mind you I could envisage massive queues on Saturday if they had been ready.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

SuperAustin

Have Celtic got more tickets ? 

seen on Twitter there making announcement after bank holiday weekend 

gnasher75
1 hour ago, stan said:

I agree. The inconvenient extra journey into Edinburgh also exceeds the £7 delivery fee which kind of defeats the purpose of personal collection.

I'm in this situation too. I plan to phone or email to arrange for them to post them out. Why they can't have a booth for Cup final ticket collections only on Saturday is beyond me.  Or at least have them available for collection up until 2pm.

15 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Have Celtic got more tickets ? 

seen on Twitter there making announcement after bank holiday weekend 

I can't see it, it's not as if we aren't selling our equal share, perhaps it's an announcement about who's been lucky in the ballot as I think that's how they;re distributing them.

Prince Buaben

Think it’s there ballot results etc. We are selling well. Hopefully we don’t have to hand any back .. and if there is any unsold they are in positions that we can’t hand them back as an empty seat is better than letting it be used by a Celtic fan 

1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

Think it’s there ballot results etc. We are selling well. Hopefully we don’t have to hand any back .. and if there is any unsold they are in positions that we can’t hand them back as an empty seat is better than letting it be used by a Celtic fan 

We could sell another 10k easily.

The only reason there are any left is because we are going through the categories and restricting to one ticket per person.

If it was unlimited allocation we would have a public sale and have sold about 30k by now.

Mr Elwood P
27 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

We’ve a couple of thousand left after sales phase 1, we won’t have anything to hand back.

Think everyone should calm down.

The hooped demons’ tweet was nothing to do with allocations.

It’s a 50/50 split so stand down !

1874s_Kin
10 hours ago, splashdubh said:

As did I, with the intention of picking it up before the Kilmarnock game. The club tweet that says "available after May 10th"  is a poser.

Yeah...I was fortunate enough to just pop in before that notification came out. 

Two Celtic fans at work were told they were successful in the ballot on Monday however I think their first phase, which closes tomorrow was for STH who attended the semi final and the earlier rounds. 

I think the announcement next week will be for any remaining tickets not picked up in that initial phase.

Dagger Is Back
10 hours ago, Boab said:

Makes a mockery of the LP scheme, imo.

Someone could have went to many of our home games this season, picking up a point a time, and be behind someone who rolled up to the semi for their first game in years.

Either ******* apply the system or not !

Spot on Boab. We've got one person in our group who is a point short and they couldn't make the SF as they were on holiday

splashdubh
41 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

For those who went for personal collection there was no mention that they would be available to collect at the Kilmarnock game, unless I am missing something.

More pertinently, there was no mention that they would NOT be available to collect at the Kilmarnock game.  Did in not occur to anyone at the club that people would be looking to collect on May 4th? If it did and it posed problems they should have mentioned it when tickets went on sale They know from the twitter feed from this morning that some people are in difficulties, yet no suggestion yet of how they will be accommodated.

Edited by splashdubh

Hi all, looking to buy my tickets tomorrow, is anyone with 20 points able to screen shot a current availability, just so I can get an idea of where to aim for when I get in tomorrow. Cheers.

Edited by robbo010

6 minutes ago, robbo010 said:

Hi all, looking to buy my tickets tomorrow, is anyone with 20 points able to screen shot a current availability, just so I can get an idea of where to aim for when I get in tomorrow. Cheers.

B2 and B3 seem to be the emptiest at this stage

8DEC7635-10EA-4FD0-8DED-2B773EA54245.png

E83C6EFF-B5A5-4536-92D5-445F6AC4C8C8.png

Prince Buaben

Wonder if there will be any campers in McLeod street tonight?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

More pertinently, there was no mention that they would NOT be available to collect at the Kilmarnock game.  Did in not occur to anyone at the club that people would be looking to collect on May 4th? If it did and it posed problems they should have mentioned it when tickets went on sale They know from the twitter feed from this morning that some people are in difficulties, yet no suggestion yet of how they will be accommodated.

Just as well I went postal route. Long way from Aberdeen to pick up a ticket. Sure there are worse off than me

chester copperpot
47 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Two Celtic fans at work were told they were successful in the ballot on Monday however I think their first phase, which closes tomorrow was for STH who attended the semi final and the earlier rounds. 

I think the announcement next week will be for any remaining tickets not picked up in that initial phase.

I think you are right because a couple of boys at my work got tickets on Monday morning when they went on sale.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, robbo010 said:

Mostly towards the Main Stand. Look fora row with at least double letters if you can. Low down its impossible to tell what's happening up the other end 

13 minutes ago, jambogee said:

B2 and B3 seem to be the emptiest at this stage

8DEC7635-10EA-4FD0-8DED-2B773EA54245.png

E83C6EFF-B5A5-4536-92D5-445F6AC4C8C8.png

Thanks, are B4 & 5 almost full then.

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Mostly towards the Main Stand. Look fora row with at least double letters if you can. Low down its impossible to tell what's happening up the other end 

Cheers, yeah always try and get a bit further back anyways.

frankblack
3 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

People in the queue already. 

This always amazes me nowadays.  People online will always win unless you are the first few people in the queue.

been here before
13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

This always amazes me nowadays.  People online will always win unless you are the first few people in the queue.

Aye we saw that in action last week when the tickets first went on sale and the online ticketing service ran as smooth as silk.

chester copperpot
27 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

People in the queue already. 

Really. 

frankblack
26 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye we saw that in action last week when the tickets first went on sale and the online ticketing service ran as smooth as silk.

... and queuing fixed those issues?  Don't they use computers to book the tickets once you get to the front of the queue?

been here before
8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

... and queuing fixed those issues?  Don't they use computers to book the tickets once you get to the front of the queue?

No-one said the queuing fixed those issue- those issues werent fixed for most of the day. Not sure how standing in a queue would fix that but then my trade isnt IT.

Different system used in the shop. The queuing worked like clockwork the online system went into meltdown and was a 24 carat cluster**** from start to finish.

Those in the queue walked off home with their tickets pretty much where they wanted them. Many of those who finally managed to get online, who managed to bypass **** up after **** up still cant collect their tickets.

But aye, "online always wins".

Groatallar

Apologies if posted - I was going to pick mine up early on Saturday too :(

* Please note: There will be NO CUP FINAL TICKET COLLECTIONS from Tynecastle on Saturday 4th May due to the Hearts v Kilmarnock fixture.

frankblack
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

No-one said the queuing fixed those issue- those issues werent fixed for most of the day. Not sure how standing in a queue would fix that but then my trade isnt IT.

Different system used in the shop. The queuing worked like clockwork the online system went into meltdown and was a 24 carat cluster**** from start to finish.

Those in the queue walked off home with their tickets pretty much where they wanted them. Many of those who finally managed to get online, who managed to bypass **** up after **** up still cant collect their tickets.

But aye, "online always wins".

My understanding is that the people in the queue were stuck there for quite some time.  At least those at home could go do something else and try again later.

I had no bother as I had meetings at work and couldn't get online early.

Queing up for tickets is like something from the 1980s, and I speak from experience getting Iron Maiden tickets for the playhouse.

Edited by frankblack

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

My understanding is that the people in the queue were stuck there for quite some time.  At least those at home could go do something else and try again later.

Queing up for tickets is like something from the 1980s, and I speak from experience getting Iron Maiden tickets for the playhouse.

Is there any need to try and insinuate that those in a Q are somehow not up to date

Each to their own and you seem to assume that everyone has an internet connection...1 in 10 have no connection and it rises to 3 in 10 if you are over 65

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Hearts had half of some sections set aside for those queuing, were unavailable online

been here before
11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

And what about these up to date 21st C computer whizz kids who spent most of the day online getting nowhere, repeatedly booted off the system or ended up having to order the wrong tickets and hope Hearts would rectify the mistake because the online ststem ****ed up?

Were they "winners" like you?

Edited by been here before

frankblack
7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Is there any need to try and insinuate that those in a Q are somehow not up to date

Each to their own and you seem to assume that everyone has an internet connection...1 in 10 have no connection and it rises to 3 in 10 if you are over 65

That wasn't really the point, just mentioning that the speed of computers mean that everyone is potentially at the front of the queue and can buy tickets in minutes.

As for internet connections, most people have one with their mobile phones.  There are few people I come across without a mobile nowadays.

I wouldn't fancy standing in the cold, pissing rain only to find out that everyone at home beat you to a ticket within 5 minutes.

been here before
11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I wouldn't fancy standing in the cold, pissing rain only to find out that everyone at home beat you to a ticket within 5 minutes.

But thats not what happened.

Anyone with any experience of using the Ticketmaster Hearts ticketing site knew it was going to be one huge cluster**** and thats exactly how its played out.

Havent you even skimmed the thread or read the reports in the paper about it?

Its purely because online doesnt always win that many people chose to queue, or to do both at the same time, myself included.

It was such a **** up that I got to the front of the queue before I managed to get onto etickets and was back home, tickets in hand, seats I wanted at 11am whilst many of your "winners" on here were pulling their hair out in frustation.

Edited by been here before

23 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Correct and there is also the matter of the admin fee for online booking.

As for over 65s like myself we have a free bus pass so it costs us nothing other than our time which we have plenty of to join the Queue also a chance to have a blether and banter with fellow Jambos.

I hope the ticket office are able to sort the system so that punters in the queue at the Ticket Office get priority for their trouble?

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Correct and there is also the matter of the admin fee for online booking.

As for over 65s like myself we have a free bus pass so it costs us nothing other than our time which we have plenty of to join the Queue also a chance to have a blether and banter with fellow Jambos.

I hope the ticket office are able to sort the system so that punters in the queue at the Ticket Office get priority for their trouble?

I hope so I've got a father to pay for being in the Q as the family/friends representative !!

Seems the Bowling clubs prices have recently gone up and I'll need to give him at least a tenner for a decent night out  ?

King Of The Cat Cafe
30 minutes ago, been here before said:

But thats not what happened.

Anyone with any experience of using the Ticketmaster Hearts ticketing site knew it was going to be one huge cluster**** and thats exactly how its played out.

Havent you even skimmed the thread or read the reports in the paper about it?

Its purely because online doesnt always win that many people chose to queue, or to do both at the same time, myself included.

It was such a **** up that I got to the front of the queue before I managed to get onto etickets and was back home, tickets in hand, seats I wanted at 11am whilst many of your "winners" on here were pulling their hair out in frustation.

So true.  I was kept hanging on for a hour before getting to the buy tickets page. 

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

For those who went for personal collection there was no mention that they would be available to collect at the Kilmarnock game, unless I am missing something.

There was no reason to believe that they would withdraw the option to collect on the most convenient day. That's all.

Is it not quicker over the phone when the systems playing up??, there won’t be the same volume tomorrow tho surely 

Jambo-Fox

Good luck to those queuing overnight, only 9 hours to go! I hope you get the tickets you are after and you enjoy everything on the 25th of May!!

Prince Buaben

Is it different allocations for the people in the queue, over the phone and e-tickets ?Or are all the options out of one big pot? 

chester copperpot

Good luck to those queuing up all night. Hope you all get sorted.

Anyone been or know how big the queue is roughly at the moment? 

chester copperpot
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

If only someone had a working camera phone...

:(

If only we had JiH there to take photos for us.

He, sadly, got his last week though ?

Shanks said no

Front of queue arrived at 7 last night, at 5am there were 10 in queue and at 630am 20 here

Tams bird
1 hour ago, Prince Buaben said:

Is it different allocations for the people in the queue, over the phone and e-tickets ?Or are all the options out of one big pot? 

Same allocation.